Lucie's SW Journey from 24 Stone to 15 Stone - 1lbs at a time!

5 blooooooming pounds!!! Wahooooooo

Thats absolutely amazing Luce :) Go you!!! New numbers next week! Im sure of it :)

Loving the new video.... you are so like me - i always say I'm not gonna speak for very long then i end up rambling! My old teachers (especially my physics teacher) use to say I waffled a lot :rolleyes: hehe. Love the vid, love your front room and love the motivation.

Also I've just been catching up on it all and need to say a massive well done for getting the job! When do you start? Exciting times ahead for you missy.

Have to agree with Sophie crushed meringue in with a mullerlight and a few mini marshmallows & loads of straws etc is absolute heaven....Major craving for that right now! Another thing I like to do with fruit which I haven't for a while is make jelly pots (low sugar jelly made up as directed with loads of fruit in it to bulk it out - oooh another thing is the haribo sweets using mullers and jelly, have you tried those? only a few syns for loads...mmm!)

Ok so I've just made myself hungry.... *runs off to find fruit*

5 blooooooming pounds!!! Wahooooooo

Thats absolutely amazing Luce :) Go you!!! New numbers next week! Im sure of it :)

Loving the new video.... you are so like me - i always say I'm not gonna speak for very long then i end up rambling! My old teachers (especially my physics teacher) use to say I waffled a lot :rolleyes: hehe. Love the vid, love your front room and love the motivation.

Also I've just been catching up on it all and need to say a massive well done for getting the job! When do you start? Exciting times ahead for you missy.

Have to agree with Sophie crushed meringue in with a mullerlight and a few mini marshmallows & loads of straws etc is absolute heaven....Major craving for that right now! Another thing I like to do with fruit which I haven't for a while is make jelly pots (low sugar jelly made up as directed with loads of fruit in it to bulk it out - oooh another thing is the haribo sweets using mullers and jelly, have you tried those? only a few syns for loads...mmm!)

Ok so I've just made myself hungry.... *runs off to find fruit*

Thank you thank you thank you :D Mate I could talk for England haha, " Oh I only have one thing to say - talks for 5 hours - " haha. Glad you enjoyed the video though, it's actually filmed in my bedroom :p OOOHHHAHHHHH :p And yeah with 10 stone to lose and being 3 weeks in I can't even risk having no motivation this early haha I'll save that for when I'm 5 stone deep.

MATEEE I CAN'T WAIT TO LEAVE! I leave here in 3 days (thursday) and then I don't start the new job till the 4th Feb ( the following thurs ) so I basically get a week off which I'm well excited about. Someone asked me on youtube to film a " what I eat " video so gonna do that for that week and film bits and bobs and meals so hoping that will keep me extra on plan too!

Yeah I've seen the haribo sweets and they are on my to make list haha, may give em' a go in my week off :p I had mini meringues before and I think I used a few but then the whole tub went to waste so never got them again but I think if I get bored I'd try them again. ATM I'm loving it without that extra 2.5 syns and OMG I discovered the banana and custard muller light. It's gotta of bumped into being my fav or 2nd fav flavour! It went SO well with the strawberries and I cut up 2 flumps.. seriously... flumps are BAE!

will post a pic in my update in a min after I replied to everyone :D MWAH

PS your dog is adorbs xxx

I like the idea of a flump chopped up in your hot chocolate, sounds yummy :) congrats on the 5lb loss, that's brilliant

I love flumps haha think I'd put them in my overnight oats if they wouldn't taste rank :p For 2 syns flumps are TOP on my shopping list after all the yogs and fruit haha.

Thank you :D xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lmao I am wayyyyyy behind congrats on the 5lb swear I live in yesterday's world hahahahaha or I should of been blonde as I'm very ditzy.

haha don't be silly, I always feel guilty because so many of you amazing lot comment on my thread and it takes me a little longer to write on everyones as I don't just wanna write 2 words etc so I always feel behind but the love and effort is there be it early or late so don't even worry OR put yourself down, blonde or otherwise :p

xxxxxxxx

WOOOHOOOO!! 5lbs!! Well Done lovely Lucie! You're doing amazingly well.

I just watched your latest vid and I've got an idea you might want to try with your strawbs. I put mullerlight or fat free greek yogurt with sweetener on mine and then crumble a meringue nest over the top to make a low syn 'Eton Mess'. The meringue nests are 2 or 2.5 syns depending on which ones you get. It feels like a naughty pudding when it's not. Sometimes I even drizzle a bit of the Choc Shot sauce over it as well... mmmm!

Good luck for this week xxx :) :) :)

YOU are so cute :p Thank you so much lovely! haha it's always so cringe knowing you guys are watching but equally love every second of it haha. I have tried meringues before but I always end up wasting them and not using them etc so I don't buy them anymore and I don't actually like choc shot ;x *GASP* I know I know haha. But if I get bored with my straw-yog combo I'll deffo get some to mix it up :) xxx

I'm so proud of you xx 5lbs is a great loss and hopefully this week will get you into the next stone bracket :)
Don't worry too much about the Chinese, you will soon get it back off x.

:D :D :D :D :D I think my chinese certainly set me back a couple pound but being right back on plan if not a little stricter I'm sure I'll get it off and if not, if I'm honest, I'm not really too fussed as I'd rather have a controlled treat then an out of control cheat :) xxxxxx

5lbs off is amazing! Don't worry about the Chinese it won't affect your week. You'll have that gone by next weigh in and more. I always find if I weigh morning after a big meal I weigh heavy.

Hot choc and flump is my treat for tomorrow night

haha Influx in flumps is deffo going to happen the rate I'm harping on about them. Was lovely chatting with you yesterday hun and can't wait to see your little you know what ( sounds so dirty unless you know what we're talking about ;x ) Yeah I think I'll probably sit heavier for a few days on the scales while my body balances out and then it will go down...eventually haha :p xx

IMG_1521.JPG
IMG_1522.JPG
GOOD MORNING LADIESSSSSSSSSSSSS ( and any gents lurking :p )

Firstly, you guys rock :) Thank you for all my comments and support :) I love them and I love you guys and It all really helps and I try and keep up with you all on your threads and if I haven't yet I WILL DO :D

Week 4 ( jesus already? ) day 2
B - Overnight oats with smooth toffee muller light and raspberries ( hope it's ok, it's sat in the fridge for 2 days. whoops )
L - M & S Calamari
D - Dad's minestrone soup - Has a little bit of oil in but apparently with the amount he's made it would work out virtually nothing. ( 3 syns) just incase.

Yesterday I felt the hunger haha, I forgot to eat my overnight oats and had a mugshot and strawberries so by the time I got to 6pm there was a rumble that could of scared a lion mate. Came home and hadn't got anything out as I was trying to be good and just have more fruit etc to help with the chinese but my body clearly needed something as I was feeling a little faint so just made a SW cabonara and used ham, mushrooms and red and white onion, and my hexa cheese on top along with a bowl of strawbs and MY NEW FAVOURITE MULLER LIGHT YOG the banana and custard. omg it went so well with the strawberries and I cut up 2 flumps and put it over so finished the day on 4 syns yesterday which left me with 21 syns.. which is almost half the chinese I had so today is another low syn day and lots of speed food from my dad's soup. #WINNING

Do any of my lovely followers on here have a recipe THEY use for KFC style chicken? I've seen loads but thought I'd ask you lot before I pick one of them to do for next week :)

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I made KFC style chicken yesterday. I hadn't used my B choice so used breadcrumbs to coat it but in the past I've used Smash to do it as well. The recipe last night was breadcrumbs, 3x tsp of paprika, 1tsp of garlic salt, 1/2 tsp of ginger and 1tsp of oregano which tasted ok but I prefer when I add a bit of Cajun seasoning to it x

Whoop whoop! -5! Ah-MAZING!
Well done Mrs – sounds like that Chinese was well deserved! I tried the rice krispie chicken (well quorn in my case) before and it was nice – I used quark and then I only had to syn the rice kripsies – was really nice! Bet you’re counting down the hours until you’re out of that horrible place – how exciting that you’ll have a week off before you’re new job too. xxx

Thank you thank you thank you :D Mate I could talk for England haha, " Oh I only have one thing to say - talks for 5 hours - " haha. Glad you enjoyed the video though, it's actually filmed in my bedroom :p OOOHHHAHHHHH :p And yeah with 10 stone to lose and being 3 weeks in I can't even risk having no motivation this early haha I'll save that for when I'm 5 stone deep.

MATEEE I CAN'T WAIT TO LEAVE! I leave here in 3 days (thursday) and then I don't start the new job till the 4th Feb ( the following thurs ) so I basically get a week off which I'm well excited about. Someone asked me on youtube to film a " what I eat " video so gonna do that for that week and film bits and bobs and meals so hoping that will keep me extra on plan too!

Yeah I've seen the haribo sweets and they are on my to make list haha, may give em' a go in my week off :p I had mini meringues before and I think I used a few but then the whole tub went to waste so never got them again but I think if I get bored I'd try them again. ATM I'm loving it without that extra 2.5 syns and OMG I discovered the banana and custard muller light. It's gotta of bumped into being my fav or 2nd fav flavour! It went SO well with the strawberries and I cut up 2 flumps.. seriously... flumps are BAE!

will post a pic in my update in a min after I replied to everyone :D MWAH

PS your dog is adorbs xxx

Hahah, i am the same. Kindred spirits ;)
Im constantly saying bye on the phone to my mum then i end up speaking for aaaaages after!

Ooh then i stand corrected - love your bedroom! I so want new bedding/throws etc as I've had mine for ages now and i fancy a change up.

Ooh (just released I wrote this twice...get me!) three days isn't too long to go now - bet you are counting down the hours! Then a whole week off, thats very exciting - you got many plans for the week off, bar the videos?

I made them before and they were yummy, but i did gobble them up pretty quickly! In regards to the meringues I'm the same but luckily my boyfriend is a gannet and always fancies a sweet treat in the evening! I like the banana and custard one too - but i find i cant have it often like i can the vanilla, strawb or the chocolate orange. I could eat those alllll the time. Recently I've figured out that i just love the cherry ones.. mm! I bought a bag of mini marshmallows and 25g are 4 syns but that is loads so I just stick to 12g for 2 syns in with my dog and fruit and OH MY! Never thought about doing it before but then i fancied a hot chic (I never have hot drinks!) so bought some to go with that...and some low fat squirt cream!

Haha thanks, I think he's pretty cute too...he's just ripped his nail off last week so he has to wear a sock to stop him licking it and oh my does he look cute! I'll post a pic soon :)

xxxx

Haha yeah, sounds dodgy. Will have that ready this eve. :) :)

Kfc chicken

I use 70g porridge oats
1 teaspoon of oregano
2 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
1 teaspoon of garlic pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic granules

1 egg
Chicken strips. (Usually 2 breasts)

Serves two

In my mini food processor I put in the oats and blitz to form crumbs. Then I add the herbs and spices and give it a quick blitz to blend. I pour the mixture into a large based lunch box (stops the place getting messy)

Dip chicken in egg then into crumbs then onto a roasting tray.
When all are done bake at 180 for 25 mins turning once.
This recipes uses oats as a hexb. You can use smash or blitzed breadcrumbs either. I just like that this really fills me up.

I made KFC style chicken yesterday. I hadn't used my B choice so used breadcrumbs to coat it but in the past I've used Smash to do it as well. The recipe last night was breadcrumbs, 3x tsp of paprika, 1tsp of garlic salt, 1/2 tsp of ginger and 1tsp of oregano which tasted ok but I prefer when I add a bit of Cajun seasoning to it x

Haha yeah, sounds dodgy. Will have that ready this eve. :) :)

Kfc chicken

I use 70g porridge oats
1 teaspoon of oregano
2 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
1 teaspoon of garlic pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic granules

1 egg
Chicken strips. (Usually 2 breasts)

Serves two

In my mini food processor I put in the oats and blitz to form crumbs. Then I add the herbs and spices and give it a quick blitz to blend. I pour the mixture into a large based lunch box (stops the place getting messy)

Dip chicken in egg then into crumbs then onto a roasting tray.
When all are done bake at 180 for 25 mins turning once.
This recipes uses oats as a hexb. You can use smash or blitzed breadcrumbs either. I just like that this really fills me up.

Thanks so much ladies for your recipes! I'm thinking I like the idea of smash in terms of texture ... PLUS that means less washing up ( yes I just said that I'm lazy :p ) BUT I think the only way to truly know is to try both :D ( fatty for life )

Just subscribed :) love reading your thread, you're doing so great!

YAY welcome to the mad house :p Thanks for subscribing lovely, Glad your enjoying it! Hope you are doing well too! Will be sure to check out your thread :D - I love it when you guys have your link in your signature haha makes replying so much easier hah :p x

Re KFC syle chicken, when I've done it I've made it with couscous on the outside - make up with stock and add whichever herbs and spices you like. Bake in the oven until golden and mmm! Try not to layer the couscous on too thick as it goes crispier when thinner xx

GOD I'm so bored at work. All that makes me want to do is eat. *sigh* You can take the food away from the girl but you cant take the girl away from the food. Once again I was too harsh on myself and only brought with me BASIC stuff which will hardly fill me up but I've ran out of strawberries shocker, I was only eating them by the box. *eyeroll* and I'm stuck here trying not to smoke myself into a coma. I know I know, I'm a dirty smoker. It's cleaner than half the things that come out of my mouth though :p

Just had 2 regular guys come in eating a whole chicken from morrisons... EACH. A WHOLE FREAKIN CHICKEN EACH.

Today isn't a bad day but it's a day where I noticeably want to eat and I didn't bring enough fruit, flumps, muller lights or leftovers which basically means bad planning because I was trying to be strict on myself to balance out the chinese and if I'm going to be this strict I'm going to binge OR worse, go next door to boots and get a meal deal which ISNT an option so yeah. smack for lucie. If you cant handle being strict then that means I cant handle giving myself treats. haha and you thought I was all sane and doing well, when right now it's an internal battle of mind over matter. I've got NO customers with nothing to do. Thank the flumps ( I'm not religions #sorrynotsorry ) I'm leaving this place in 3 days!!!!!

If someone could fast forward to 6.30pm so I can guzzle my dad's soup down me like tom hanks in castaway drinking that coconut for the first time that would be rad.

kthnx. *eats hand*

haha I crack myself up. JUST RANTING..nothing to see here.... x

Love the KFC chicken recipes, such good ideas.

Today isn't a bad day but it's a day where I noticeably want to eat and I didn't bring enough fruit, flumps, muller lights or leftovers which basically means bad planning because I was trying to be strict on myself to balance out the chinese and if I'm going to be this strict I'm going to binge OR worse, go next door to boots and get a meal deal which ISNT an option so yeah. smack for lucie. If you cant handle being strict then that means I cant handle giving myself treats. haha and you thought I was all sane and doing well, when right now it's an internal battle of mind over matter. I've got NO customers with nothing to do. Thank the flumps ( I'm not religions #sorrynotsorry ) I'm leaving this place in 3 days!!!!!

If someone could fast forward to 6.30pm so I can guzzle my dad's soup down me like tom hanks in castaway drinking that coconut for the first time that would be rad.

kthnx. *eats hand*

haha I crack myself up. JUST RANTING..nothing to see here.... x

I so know what you mean...if I try and compensate for a bad day or I just feel particularly rubbish about myself and my weight, it makes me feel so virtuous just taking the very basics with me to work. And then realise it's not enough.

I liked what you said here "If you cant handle being strict then that means I cant handle giving myself treats. haha and you thought I was all sane and doing well, when right now it's an internal battle of mind over matter. " I think that's quite profound actually about having to be strict to be able to have a treat. Gonna try and remember that :) I have often completely lost the plot when I was having a really good strong run and felt all confident and thought I could handle the one thing and ended up eating my own body weight in pastries and chocolate. Not good *facepalm* (this website desperately needs more emojis)

Isn't it funny how you get something in your head, a particular craving for something, and you actually feel deprived for not having it...rather than being proud that you're able to resist. We are such contrary creatures hehe.

Btw, in your signature it seems to state your target weight at 1st5lbs...that seems awfully low :D

Last edited:
Back