Lucky's 2013 Diary

Monday 14th January 2012 (Total Syns 9.5)

Anyway - this is the plan for today....

Exercise: Body Combat (1 hour)

B: 2 boiled eggs, 2 clems, a banana and Alpen Light Bar (Half HExB)
S:Apple, Banana and black coffee
S: Chocolate (5 syns)
L: Pretend quorn lasagne and a sharon fruit (Half a HExA)
S: Apple /slice WW Bread / quorn burger with sprinkle cheese (Half HExB & A & 0.5 Syns)
D: SW chips, 2 Quorn Sausages and beans (2 syns)
S:
Strawberries, vanilla vff activia, quark and choc options (2 syns)

Last edited:
Gym clothes should be okay - doesn't matter if they're a little loose (as long as the bottoms don't fall down, obviously!!)

My OH just bought me a curry, so need to amend my food diary for today accordingly - no guilt though after all that exercise this morning, and not TOO much over the days max syns (I start on Saturdays after weigh in at gym, so will just have to make sure I make up for it in the week).

What do you do at the gym? Classes or self-motivated stuff? The new release Body Combat and Body Pump were good fun. I'm lucky to have a DW Sports Fitness Gym 5 mins walk from my front door. Cheap and lots of classes, as well as a nice little pool.

I do weights and cardio. I sometimes go to class. I have been going for years but slacked majorly over the past 3 months and lost my tone :( ohh that's good mines a 15 min walk away and no pool :( I'd love to start swimming again though xx

I do weights and cardio. I sometimes go to class. I have been going for years but slacked majorly over the past 3 months and lost my tone :( ohh that's good mines a 15 min walk away and no pool :( I'd love to start swimming again though xx

I love going, but find that once out of the habit (after a holiday or illness) it's just SO hard to get your routine back. I know I'm really lucky to have a good gym so convenient to me. Plus I go with a friend who lives over the road from me, so we motivate each other to go (most of the time).

Your doing great, keep up the good work. My plan was start walking today and maybe a work out DVD but silly me went over on my ankle on Friday night :-( never wearing heels again lol x

Your doing great, keep up the good work. My plan was start walking today and maybe a work out DVD but silly me went over on my ankle on Friday night :-( never wearing heels again lol x

Ooo - that hurts. I did that really badly once when I was drunk at someone challenged me to a dance-off at a punk gig. I'm sure it never healed quite the same again, as I always really struggle getting my pull-on biker boot on that foot (the other is no bother at all, and that one wasn't when I got them either). Hope it gets better soon. In the meantime, what about a gentle swim? That's non-weight bearing at least.

I love going, but find that once out of the habit (after a holiday or illness) it's just SO hard to get your routine back. I know I'm really lucky to have a good gym so convenient to me. Plus I go with a friend who lives over the road from me, so we motivate each other to go (most of the time).

I know I am exactly the same, i didnt go for a week in october and it turned into 9weeks ahhh. If I see any of my friends up there I grab them to train with.... They call me a drill sergeant lol. Def back into a routine now though :) xxx

Bloody Nora. I forgot to syn my quorn products PLUS I had choc options. So much for five syns today. Oh well - better adjust my diary for today eh!

:(

Ooo - that hurts. I did that really badly once when I was drunk at someone challenged me to a dance-off at a punk gig. I'm sure it never healed quite the same again, as I always really struggle getting my pull-on biker boot on that foot (the other is no bother at all, and that one wasn't when I got them either). Hope it gets better soon. In the meantime, what about a gentle swim? That's non-weight bearing at least.

It's too cold to go swimming, I couldn't bare it lol hopefully it'll heal soon and ill get started x

Tuesday (yuk - I don't like Tuesdays at work) 15th Jan 2013 (Total Syns = 5.5)

Exercise: Aerobics (bloody hurt today after all that Body Combat)

Slipped up yesterday and had chocolate at work. NOT a good idea. Target for the day. AVOID EATING RUBBISH AT WORK. Right - better shift my bum. Running a bit late and it's going to be an icy cycle ride to school today. Bleugh...

Oooooo - some of those kids were quite hideous today. Plus it was Tuesday. BUT - I still managed to resist the temptation of biscuits and chocolates. Have gone half a syn over, but that's hardly the end of the world.

B: 1 boiled egg (the other one was bigger and not cooked enough) and 2 clems
S: 1 pick n mix pack Lovehearts, Banana and black coffee 1 syn
L: Ryvita, VFF Cottage Cheese, Sharon Fruit & VFF Activia Yog (HExB)
S: Clem and apple
D: Stir Fry Veg (lots), lean beef and noodles with black bean sauce (2.5 syns)
S: Strawberries & Quark mixed with White Choc Options and VFF Vanilla Activia (2 syns)

S: Cheese and shallots (HEx A)

Last edited:
Wednesday (phew!) 16th Jan 2013 (Total Syns = 7.5 )

Exercise: REST DAY (shins hurting so am glad of that) Just the cycle to work then, and more importantly, HOME again!

B: 2 Boiled Eggs, 2 Clem, 30g Weetabix Spoonsize (HExB) and warm skimmed milk (HExA)
S: Black coffee and a banana
L: Cottage cheese, 3 ryvita, sharon fruit & vff Activia (HExB)
S: Supernoodle and Quorn Pieces Ommlette (made for lunch tomorrow but had a little bit)
D: Parsnips & potatoes roasted, quorn roast, cauliflower, carrots & gravy (1.5 syns)
S: Lovehearts x 2 pick n mix packs (2 syns)
& options white choc (2 syns) with strawberries and quark mixed with vanilla vff activia
S: OOP - just read about 2 syn choc pudding and HAD to try it out (and eat it). (2 syns)

As you can see, I'm making the most of my HExs today and having double whammy breakfast (the usual boiled eggs AND some cereal.) Not sure if I need to count syns for Chocolate Weetabix Spoonsize or not. Will try to find out during the course of today. No probs if I do - it was very nice (as a change - not every day though).
Challenge for today...

DO NOT TOUCH THE SYNFUL RUBBISH FOOD IN SCHOOL CHECK
STAY CALM AND KIND IN THE FACE OF ADVERSITY - THAT'S WHAT WORKS, YOU NUMPTY! CHECK
TODAY IS A REST DAY - NO GYM. NO!!! NONE!!! - watch Call the Midwife while dinner cooks instead! :D CHECK
START USING THE 750 WORDS THING ONLINE CHECK

Last edited:
Oooooh I might try those. Neeed chocolaty things on my life.
I am aching to death after the intense weights session last night, lunges and squats are the devil ha x

I just discovered a new chocolate hit - quick and easy, and the only washing up is a mug and a fork!

2 syn chocolate pudding!! (ta daaaaaaa) :bliss:

Whisk up one egg in a mug
Mix in a choc options sachet (I used dark choc and also added a teaspoon of sweetner)
Cook on full power in the microwave for 1 minute.

I shall be making this again tomorrow and topping it with my fave white choc topping...

Third of a tub quark
Tablespoon sweetener
White choc options
Half a vanilla vff activia (or Mullerlight I suppose)

Mix it all up - thick, creamy and DELISH.

OMG! If I slice my choc pud in half I can use the white choc creamy stuff and defrosted cherries in the middle and on top.
Black forest gateaux!! I can't wait!!

Oooooh I might try those. Neeed chocolaty things on my life.
I am aching to death after the intense weights session last night, lunges and squats are the devil ha x

Oooo - lunges and squats. They're killer!

Did you see the 2 syn choc pud???? Sounds like you've earned one! (Or several). xx

Oooo - lunges and squats. They're killer!

Did you see the 2 syn choc pud???? Sounds like you've earned one! (Or several). xx

Just seen it now. I will be making that for 2 syns, is that including the topping too? Does it go like cakey? Xxx

Just seen it now. I will be making that for 2 syns, is that including the topping too? Does it go like cakey? Xxx

No - topping is my own thing (I usually put it with fruit) and is another 2 syns. so with the topping 4 syns. There are probably lower syn ways of making a topping, but the white chocolate one is my fave (I buy quark and big jars of white choc options (which I really DON'T like as a drink) especially for it). You can get away with a bit of a different flavour VFF yogurt though. That just stops the quark being quite so thick.

And, yes. It does go cakey / Spongy (and tastes nice and chocolatey - I was relieved that it doesn't taste eggy at all).

Thursday 17th January 2013 (Total Syns = 6)

Exercise: Body Combat

B: 2 boiled eggs, 2 clems, 28g of Choc Weetabix Minis and skimmed milk from allowance (HExA and HExB)
S: Banana and black coffee FREE
L: Super Noodle & quorn ommlette, VFF Activia and fruit FREE
S: None - tooooooo busy busy busy to think about it or even have a cup of tea!
D: Chilli penne, 100g Ragu tomato and pepper sauce, quorn balls, sprinked with half fat cheddar (HExA) & 2 syns
S: choc pud and quark topping with cherries (4 syns)

Last edited:
No - topping is my own thing (I usually put it with fruit) and is another 2 syns. so with the topping 4 syns. There are probably lower syn ways of making a topping, but the white chocolate one is my fave (I buy quark and big jars of white choc options (which I really DON'T like as a drink) especially for it). You can get away with a bit of a different flavour VFF yogurt though. That just stops the quark being quite so thick.

And, yes. It does go cakey / Spongy (and tastes nice and chocolatey - I was relieved that it doesn't taste eggy at all).

I'm going to try that tonight :) gym then cake. That's my plan :) xx

I'm going to try that tonight :) gym then cake. That's my plan :) xx

That's what I did. Body Combat then dinner and dessert. It was lovely, but I couldn't give it my full attention as my OH just wouldn't shut up. He's worse than the kids at school.

FRIDAY 18th January 2013 (Total Syns = 11.5 )

Exercise: Legs Bums and Tums (Toning)

B: 2 boiled eggs, 2 clems, 28g Weetabix Spoonsize and Hot Skimmed Milk (HEx A and HEx B)
S: Banana and coffee and a Alpen Light Bar (3 syns)
L: WW Lentil soup, VFF Activia Yog, Persimmon (HEx B)
S: Apple & 2 pick n mix tubes of Love Hearts (2 syns)
D: Quorn, pepper, mushroom and pasta bake (HExA low fat cheese)
S:
Peppa Pig Ice Cream Lolly (3 syns) a Mini Milky bar (3.5)

Now, I was very pleased with myself today as went out with school this morning and went to a cafe. Everyone else had cakes and I had my black coffe, banana and Alpen Light. I was very pleased with myself. Smug, smug, smug!

Now having a quiet night in. Have had dinner and waiting for OH to bugger off out so I can get on with colouring my hair, then ready of bed and do my nails. Then an early night and finish my book. Party animal eh!!! lol :D

Last edited:
Back