Lucky's 2013 Diary

Wednesday 30th January 2013 (Total Syns = 12 )

Exercise: Rest Day (Tap Dance class and sodding about with trains to get there!)

B: 2 boiled aggs, grapes, 2 clem and 1 slice WW toast (Half a HExB)
S:Banana & Black Coffee
L: 3 ryvita, VFF Cottage Cheese & sharon fruit (HExB)
S:
Black coffee, a few weetabix minis (Half a HExB)
D:
Linda M sausage, bean, pepper & courgette casserole and (v. small) jacket potato
S: Skinny latte (HExA) and Kit Kat (4 finger) (11 syns) at the Station.

Last edited:
Thursday 31st January 2013 (Total Syns = 14.5 )

Exercise: None: Felt a bit dizzy so didn't do Combat as planned

B: 2 slices WW toast (HExB) and 2 laughing cow light & skimmed milk in coffee (HExA)
S:Banana & Black Tea. Sneaky (fool!!!!) choc chip cookie (2.5 syns)
L: 4 ryvita, VFF Cottage Cheese & sharon fruit (HExB)
S:
Black tea and a multipack Flake (8 syns)
D:
Linda M sausage, bean, pepper & courgette casserole and chilli penne with cheese on top (HExA)
S: Quark with options in it (2 syns) & Choc Options drink (2 syns)

Friday 1st February 2013 (Total Syns = 12 )

Exercise: Toning class

B: 2 boiled aggs, grapes & 2 clem
S:Banana & Black Coffee (at golf)
L:VFF Cottage Cheese & sharon fruit & VFF Activia yogurt
S:
Black coffeeand a banana
D: Pasta with tomato sauce & prawns (allowing 2 HEx A and 2 HEx B to cover cheese and oil and prawns)

S: WHISKY and diet coke (15 syns)

Tuesday 5th February 2013 (506 kcal)

Exercise: Aerobics

Okay. So I have agreed to give my other halfs 5-2 diet a go. Admittedly he has lost a lot of weight doing it, but I find the idea of those 2 strict day (and counting kcals!!) daunting. Anyway - anything to shut him up. Besides, it might work for me too. My plan is 5-10 syn days on SW Mon, and Wed. 500kcal or less on Tue and Thur. Fri - Sun SW 15 - 20 syns.

B: Cup bovril 5 kcal & 1 clem 47 kcal
S: Cup Bovril 5 kcal Black tea
L: Cup bovril 5 kcal
S: Black tea
D: Stir Fry and Turkey strips 444kcal
S: Black tea

Last edited:
Hi

I haven't abandoned you. I haven't been too well for the past 2 weeks. As soon as I'm up and running again I will be posting as usual.
Dr said I can't do exercise either for 2 weeks :(

Good luck as always

Lisa xxx

Hi

I haven't abandoned you. I haven't been too well for the past 2 weeks. As soon as I'm up and running again I will be posting as usual.
Dr said I can't do exercise either for 2 weeks :(

Good luck as always

Lisa xxx

Oh no - what's been up?? 2 weeks is a long time to be feeling poorly - hope you feel much, much better soon!! xxx

Wednesday 6th February 2013 (SynsXX)

Exercise: Cycle to work & back and tap dance class

B: Porridge with banana (HexB & HExA)
S: Banana & Black Coffee
L: Jacket potato with beans and salad
S: Sharon Fruit
D: Quorn and veg pasta with (HExB) of cheese on top and Ragu sauce (2 syns)
S: Skinny Latte (HExA) 2 clems

Not been updating this diary for the last couple of weeks. This is because I've been having a go at the 5:2 diet.
This involves having 2 fast type days where you have 500 or less kcal in that day (I do Tue and Thur). On the other`days you eat 'normally'. I did last Tue and Thur and this Tue, and just weighed and have lost 4lb. This has dropped me below the 10stone bracket so I'm quite pleased.

The fast days are quite easy (compared with how I thought they'd be). I use some of my kcal on a coffee made with half skimmed milk and half water and sweeter, and lots of water, caffeine free tea and coffee, bovril, etc. during the day and evening and then one healthy low kcal meal. Different people do it differently but that's what me and my OH decided on and it seems to suit us.

Not sure what to do about diaries as it isn't really necessary as no need to keep track of things in the same way. Maybe will use it just to weigh in but feels a bit strange using the SW forum diary section for this.

Back