Lucy_jucie chucking in the towl.......for now

Lucy_Jucie

Silver Member
WEll after 12 weeks I've decided to refeed this week, I've got so much happening between now and new year it's just gunna be to difficult to stay 100 percent, so refeedinf this week as don't wanna binge and pile lots on. So I might not be on here loads. But I will Be back 2ndJanuary for the support again as it'll be like starting from scratch. X

Look forward to seeing you in the new year, don't forget there are also the maintenance formulas that you can have for breakfast/lunches that may be helpful to you. Have a great Christmas.

Look forward to seeing you in the new year, don't forget there are also the maintenance formulas that you can have for breakfast/lunches that may be helpful to you. Have a great Christmas.
Did you know... (I didnt till recently)

That you have maintenence products ASWELL as 3 meals.... you have them before your meal then you eat less.... not as a meal replacement....

Not quite sure how i missed that so thought i'd share!!! Weird eh???

:eek::eek:

xx

Deezer said:
Did you know... (I didnt till recently)

That you have maintenence products ASWELL as 3 meals.... you have them before your meal then you eat less.... not as a meal replacement....

Not quite sure how i missed that so thought i'd share!!! Weird eh???

:eek::eek:

xx

This is exactly why I'm gonna stick to TFR shakes for a while! Three meals and shakes seems like a lot to me x

Really I thought the maintenance were meal replacements!! Thats what my chemist told me!

Nah I would deffo be too full, I've only managed one meal today.. I'm just not hungry.

Wish I wasn't hungry :(

I know how you feel.... am hungry every bl00dy day but am counting the days, Saturday I start my refeed so I am VERY MUCH looking forward to that :)

Back