Lucysmommy's Diary - Lost 1lbs & got 2ST award:-)

Hey my lovely well done on the 5% that's fab! How was your weekend? xx

Hey my lovely well done on the 5% that's fab! How was your weekend? xx

hiya

it was a bit crazy lol

was out sat night, but i only drink vodka and diet coke, so not too many points done in there lol

it was more the food i ate, so trying to save points until weigh in on thursday

arghhhhhhhhhh

x

5% is great news. Not to worry too much re the little blip I found that at a certain point you get bored of planning etc but sadly its essential to cope with WW. So a gentle nudge to get back to that again and you'll be sound.

Have a good week

M

right so....

im now back on plan and this crazy binge is over, i have put a stop to it, i have come to far to ruin it now and i want to lose another stone before september which is more than doable, so no excuses and 100% commitment from me :)

so today

brekkie: WW choccy bar

Lunch: Weight watchers sausage and mash

Dinner: not sure, need to go to asda lol

will update rest later

x

Hi

Thankyou for posting on my thread, I notice you mentioned you suffer from IBS too ?

Do you manage ok on WW with it ?
I'm a bit worried as kinda started a healthier ww eating day yesterday to get me into the "zone" lol & had w/bix & a large jkt spud(not together :p lol) and this morning.....well, lets just say my tummy is not happy :(

My doctor just said to avoid wholemeal/wholewheat etc - ok yes I know I had weetabix but it was the first time in yonks - do you get on ok ?
do you know your triggers ?

Sorry to hijack your diary - just hate having to dash to the bathroom :cry:so to speak but really wanna get on this ww band wagon, so any tips would be fantabulous xxx

Bev

hiya

so sorry just seen this

my dr never said anything about avoiding wholemeal etc but maybe this is why i struggled with SW cos its all about brown bread and pasta etc and i was always bloated, its like someone has just switched on a light in my head lol

i dont seem to have any triggers at all, it just happens when it does, and i have found that WW doesnt really trigger it off and im nowhere as bloated now

hth

x

right so for dinner i had the spinach and ricotta canelloni and a ww garlic ciabatta

we very nice

only 1point left for today but all good on plan
x

thanks me lovely

hmm well i have todays food all planned out

Brekkie: Toast and reduced fat pate - 1.5 points

Snack: WW crisps (smokey bacon) - 1 point (these are delish)

Lunch: WW fish Pie - 5points

Snack: WW Caramel Wafer - 1.5 points

Dinner: WW garlic mushroom pizza - 6points

Total for the day = 15 - wil use some more tho throughout the day

x

Hey,
Thought I'd pop in and say congratulations on your 9Ib loss so far, your doing amazingly. Good luck for thursday x

Hello

Congrats for getting back on track ... it's not easy once you've fallen off the wagon!

Hope you have a great loss this week

Twigs
xx

thanks very much, although im not holding out much hope, praying for a STS

im feeling sorry for my self and starting to feel like ive let myself down big time

x

Well if someone else had let you down, you'd give them a chance to make it up to you wouldnt you?? Dont give yourself a hard time. you are back on track and you may sts this week or you may have a gain, you might even have a small loss, but whatever you cant change whats passed you can only move forward!!

Come on you can do this

Oh hon, dont be down. Just keep going and try as hard as you can. You can do this. You have done so well.

Hope you are ok xx

good morning all my WW friends

how is everyone?

well im still going good and still praying for my maintain

was in asda the other night and picked up some birdseye healthy option meals, and im glad they are all under 5 points lol cos i just grabbed them

has anyone tried them? and are they nice?

x

well it was 1.5lbs on for me

im not that disappointed as expected it to be more but never mind, im back on the straight and narrow now

i cant believe i was only 4lbs from losing 2stone and i blew it - grrrrrrrrrr so now 5.5lbs away

thank you ladies for all your support, you really helped me get back on track

todays menu:

Brekkie: Toast and flora - 2points

snack: WW bacon crisps

Lunch: Salad with WW Coronation tuna - 1point

Dinner: Stirfry with noodles - 6 points - may add chicken need to get to a shop tho

saving points for my wine tonight

x

Back