Lucysmommy's Diary - Lost 1lbs & got 2ST award:-)

Good work on the jeans my love and good luck for your WI tomorrow. oOo your concert? I'm a bit behind on diaries and need a catch up. What's your concert for? xxx

its a neyo one

i know i try hard to get into everyones dairies but i get all lost and cant remember what i posted and when lol

im trying tho
xx

hiya-just came by to tell you i gave you the wrong name for the beer for half a point-asda renamed it (i noticed when i got mine out of the fridge) its now just called french lager

hiya

just posting my loss for this week, im now 2lbs lighter than i was last week

woop woop

i got my silver 7 and im very pleased

also my work trousers that are a 16 can come up and down without unbuttoning them :)

xx

im just so happy my swtich from SW to WW has went according to plan, i had visions of it going completely wrong lol

x

having a busy day today and working at 13.30, so need to get my groove on lol

had a nice tesco light choices prawn sandwich for lunch and i have the sausage with the cider gravy for my dinner, a ww choccy bar and a packet of crisps me thinks

have a great day everyone
x

do you ever get that horrible feeling in your stomach when everything goes wrong? and you cant stop it?

i have taken on a temprorary new job in the same work and they are messing us about with new rotas, we have obv got other arrangements outside work but they keep saying they dont care and we need to work what they are telling us to:cry:

i had a lovely plan to go out with friends and now its just hanging in the balance

x

Thats fantastic news re the smaller size and your silver 7. Hopefully work will sort itself out.

Good luck for this week

M

Thats fantastic news re the smaller size and your silver 7. Hopefully work will sort itself out.

Good luck for this week

M

thanks

work did sort its self out so i now have a nice night out to look forward to next sat :D:D:D

im on a 100% week this week, not once (so far) have i gone over my points, so hoping for a great weight loss on thursday

its always the weekends that get me cos i cant seem to stop thinking about takeaway - not as much as before, plus i have discovered the WW chicken curry and they are delish and just as good as any chinese takeaway

x

Did you enjoy the sausage and mash meal-that is one of my favourites. been to tesco this eve and they had some lite choices meals for £1 so have stocked up:)

i still have takeaways just need be carefull. chinese i go for chow mein cos its quite low, but a great tip i found with indians is to have a starter and a side dish and put it all on one plate, I usually have seek kebab and mushroom bajee which works out to about 9 points for a right plateful

wow thanks mommyb, deffo noting the kebab and mushroom thing

will give that a try some week

i need to go to tesco's and get some of these meals

i love the sasuage and gravy and the mushroom and ham tagliatelle

x

Morning lucysmommy. Yes the indian thing is great cos i love indian food and dont think i could stick to any diet if i could have it now and then. Have a look at the eating out guide, there are other combinations you can have for similar points depending on your tastes.
Have a great day.

fab i will have a look at the book tonight when i get in:)

todays menu is:

brekkie: special k sustain with skimmed milk - 2.5 points

Snack: walkers salt and vinegar crisps - 1.5points

Lunch: WW chilli and potatoe crush (was delish) - 4 points

Snack: WW choco bar - 1.5points

Dinner: WW Chicken Balti & rice with a Pita - 7points

1 glass of wine 2 points

total: 18.5 (so far)

x

lmao i know i obv hadnt thought it through very well lol

i just grabbed any food out the fridge and ran cos i was almost late for work hehe

oh well the balti was verynice as well, im off monday and tuesday so gonna get cooking - make some recipes from my Just For One Cookbook

x

wow thats organised !! i'm impressed. I have a couple of meetings on monday so it'll be convenience food for us again. Plan to make the spinach and soft cheese lasagne this week-its on the recipe thread, its really quick and easyplus hubby likes it too so at least i dont end up making half a dozen different meals-do you get that ?

yeah

my daughter doesnt gain weight very good and is small eater, so its full fat for her, my partner doesnt gain weight full stop regardless what he eats, so i cook a healthy one for me, a fuller fat for my daughter, and pie etc for OH.....

its fun lol

x

Glad i'm not the only one. to be fair my OH is usually happy to have whatever i'm having just with full fat mayo or cheese,whatever or a bigger portion, but just somtimes i feel like i'm running a cafe. The girls will usually have the same as each other but pleasing them both is the biggie, oldest is picky and doesnt eat a huge amount, little one will try anything and can eat for england!!

Back