Lucysmommy's Diary - Lost 1lbs & got 2ST award:-)

yeah thats true for me as well

i cant believe i have lost all this weight in 4 weeks its amazing

i have been doing my measurements as well, and i have lost 1inch off my arm, 1inch off waist, 3inches off my hips and 2inches off my thighs - 4weeks!!!!!

im totally over the moon can youu tell?? haha

my leader says mines is 12st 3lbs but the official WW site gave me it today and im 12st 5lbs

x

you deserve to be over the moon.

think i should do my measurments at some point

its really good to see where its coming from as well, cos even tho i have lost 9lbs i still feel the same iyswim?

so that reallly hit it home for me

x

haha i was asking you lol

it seems it was ages ago i replied to your post hehe but it was early this morning lol

oh god i need sleep

x

Morning chicky,

Have a great day eh. Be a good lassie :)

xxxx
#
haha loving the accent

thnks will do, im at work already for my sins lol

im getting a spray tan done tonight at 5.15, so see how that goes
and i have a night out tomorrow

so far i have no breakfast planned but my lunch is tesco light choices minced beef and potatoes :D with a litre of salt to make it taste better lol

my right eye is all red and sore, lucy whacked right in the eye with her toy and now its all yukky, better be better by tomorrow or i'll need to wear my glasses out lol

hope everyone is having a fab day
x

Morning hon

How are you? Hope all is well. Do you work weekends or get the time off to relax. Hope its the latter.

How is lucy and your eye?!!

We are ok. I think we are going to the funfair later depending on the weather. If its tipping it down we wont. It poured down here yesterday.

Have a good ww day. I just had my strawb oat smoothie. Oh yum. Was lush

Laters chicky

x

hiya

my eye is ok lol still red, but will be ok for going out tonight

i had a bad day yesterday - :-(

never really went wild but, i had mac and cheese with chips for lunch and a wee mixture of Indian starters - such as tandoori chicken, chicken chaat, not very many chips, some garlic bread and garlic mushrooms.

i suppose over the course of the day, it probably wasnt that bad, i dont even know why i done it, but im back on it today

x

Well done in the 1.5 off thats a great loss in total now. Don't worry re the luttle blip, as long as it doesn't become a long ne you'll be fine.

M

Hiya hon

Dont worry about your slip up and it happens to the best of us - ie. me!! LOL ;)

I am a cheeky mare.

Get back on track and keep going cos you have done so well honxxx

Hi

Thankyou for posting on my thread, I notice you mentioned you suffer from IBS too ?

Do you manage ok on WW with it ?
I'm a bit worried as kinda started a healthier ww eating day yesterday to get me into the "zone" lol & had w/bix & a large jkt spud(not together :p lol) and this morning.....well, lets just say my tummy is not happy :(

My doctor just said to avoid wholemeal/wholewheat etc - ok yes I know I had weetabix but it was the first time in yonks - do you get on ok ?
do you know your triggers ?

Sorry to hijack your diary - just hate having to dash to the bathroom :cry:so to speak but really wanna get on this ww band wagon, so any tips would be fantabulous xxx

Bev

well i have had another silly day

i have used about 18 points today on rubish but i know tomorrow i will be straight back on it, but i came to work with no food, so need to see whats in the canteen

whats wrong with me? i have done this dieting for 16weeks and not had 3 bad days in a row like this before

x

Back