Lucysmommy's Diary - Lost 1lbs & got 2ST award:-)

lol

we are superwomen mommyb.

its a miracle we dont break at some point after being pulled from pillar to post at cooking time

x

Hiya honey,

Just been reading your diary. Its a good read :) when is your weigh in day? Mine is Thurs. Just want to make sure I read how you are doing.

Have a good day. So you have a little toddler too. Little Lucy. Love that name. Its my sis' name :)

X

hiya

my weigh in day is a thursday morning, yeah lucy is 20 months coming on 20 lol

so today is sunday and i have had a fry up (well a WW one lol)

will post rest of diary laters
x

Hiya hon

Hope you have a good day. What is that cookbook like you referred to? Wondering whether to buy it. The just for me one. I have seen it on ebay. Let me know

Laters chuck X

yeah its the just for me one, i also have the pure points 2002 one which seem to have a lot more value for money and i got it pretty cheap on amazon as it was used.

there are some delish recipes in the just for me one, but i have yet to actually cook anything from it as some weeks im working 47 hrs just (stupid swine flu) and i have lived on the WW chilled meals, but i will update when i have made one tho :)

todays menu:

Brekkie: Kellogs Sustain & Skimmed Milk 2.5points

Snack: ww caramel choccy bar 1.5 points

Lunch: Tesco Light Choices Veg curry 5 points

Snack: Walkers Quavers 1.5 points

Dinner: WW sausage & mash 5.5 points

Total: 16 points so far

i think i need to go back to my bed and catch up on some much needed sleep after i tidy the living tho :-(

x

yeah its the just for me one, i also have the pure points 2002 one which seem to have a lot more value for money and i got it pretty cheap on amazon as it was used.

there are some delish recipes in the just for me one, but i have yet to actually cook anything from it as some weeks im working 47 hrs just (stupid swine flu) and i have lived on the WW chilled meals, but i will update when i have made one tho :)

todays menu:

Brekkie: Kellogs Sustain & Skimmed Milk 2.5points

Snack: ww caramel choccy bar 1.5 points

Lunch: Tesco Light Choices Veg curry 5 points

Snack: Walkers Quavers 1.5 points

Dinner: WW sausage & mash 5.5 points

Total: 16 points so far

i think i need to go back to my bed and catch up on some much needed sleep after i tidy the living tho :-(

x

Hiya hon

Hope you have had a good day? What is the kelloggs sustain like? Does it work?

I think I will order that book. I need a little cookbook for WW recipies.

You have done well so far on WW. How long have you been doing it for?

X:)

Hiya hon

Hope you have had a good day? What is the kelloggs sustain like? Does it work?

I think I will order that book. I need a little cookbook for WW recipies.

You have done well so far on WW. How long have you been doing it for?

X:)

hiya

the kellogs sustain is nice, has wee clusters in it as well, it works for me with skimmed milk. has a sweet taste to it, helps curb the sugar cravings lol

i have been doing WW for 4 weeks now, i was previously on SW but wanted a better portion control, you are supposed to reduce your portions yourself on SW but when its free food, you just dont want to lol

anyways today i have been not been great for brekkie - had a WW choccy bar and WW cheese and onion crinkle crisps, cos i had to run out early, so 2.5 points in total for brekkie

Lunch: WW pita, Chicken with tandoori spices, lettuce, cucumber, mixed peppers, onion, and WW sour cream (5.5 points)

Dinner: Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta and WW Garlic Dough Balls (7points roughly)

yummy
xx

hiya

the kellogs sustain is nice, has wee clusters in it as well, it works for me with skimmed milk. has a sweet taste to it, helps curb the sugar cravings lol

i have been doing WW for 4 weeks now, i was previously on SW but wanted a better portion control, you are supposed to reduce your portions yourself on SW but when its free food, you just dont want to lol

anyways today i have been not been great for brekkie - had a WW choccy bar and WW cheese and onion crinkle crisps, cos i had to run out early, so 2.5 points in total for brekkie

Lunch: WW pita, Chicken with tandoori spices, lettuce, cucumber, mixed peppers, onion, and WW sour cream (5.5 points)

Dinner: Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta and WW Garlic Dough Balls (7points roughly)

yummy
xx

Hiya

I think you are doing great with WW. I am old timer with WW. I did WW when I was about 29 and lost 5st on it which I found so easy then had my little boy and put tons back on :(

So I went on CD and lost 3st and now trying to lose more with WW like before. I dont find I can do it as easy as before. Not sure why. I am determined to try though.

Gorgeous weather today. Been out to the shops and took Archie to the park but he is still not himself really. Had to come home as my front door was being painted so needed to be home by a certain time.

Hope you had a nice day. I like reading your menus :)

See ya chicky xxx

Hiya

I think you are doing great with WW. I am old timer with WW. I did WW when I was about 29 and lost 5st on it which I found so easy then had my little boy and put tons back on :(

So I went on CD and lost 3st and now trying to lose more with WW like before. I dont find I can do it as easy as before. Not sure why. I am determined to try though.

Gorgeous weather today. Been out to the shops and took Archie to the park but he is still not himself really. Had to come home as my front door was being painted so needed to be home by a certain time.

Hope you had a nice day. I like reading your menus :)

See ya chicky xxx

is the CD the liquid one?

well i had my dinner and then had to check i pointed it right lol cos it looked so much. but it was right, i think cos i bulked it out with veges it made it look more?

i was having a wee panic there

my dd is still running about like a maddy and im working 7am to 4pm tomorrow

so need to plan tomorrow food out aswell and have a shower:D

anyone been to morrisons yet? you can get 180g of chicken breast for £1:D very good value me thinks

x

Hiya hon

Hope you have a great day. Yes CD is liquid diet. So hard that one. God.

I feel tired today and debating whether to let Archie go back to nursery. All the stops are crusty etc but not sure what to do. Hmmm..

Another nice day. Not sure what to do. Cant decide.

Hope work is ok.

Check in with you laters hon xx

hiya

you should call the nursery and see if they will let im come back today, then get your feet up for a rest hehe

ok so todays menu isnt much better than yesterdays

Brekkie: Quavers & WW Choccy bar 3points

Lunch: WW Chicken & dumplings 6points

Dinner: Tesco Light Choices Chicken & Broccoli pie 6 points

Total for the day so far: 15 (8 left)

hmmmm WI tomorrow, hoping and praying for another 2lbs this week :)

have a great day everyone
x

Hiya
No nursery today and maybe friday. See what happens. Archie still not right. On his second sleep of day so something not quite right still. Very irritable too.

I have been really naughty hon! I havent stop stuffing my face. Day before weigh in too! Will have to get back on this tomorrow. Oh dear.

Hope you have a good day

XXX

aww chick, its really hard to stay on plan when the wee ones arent well

i showed fab restraint today lol - one of the big bosses in work was offering icecream magmums and i said no :)

makes a wee change lol

im hoping for another 2lbs this week

x

Hiya

Just put Archie to bed so can come online before big brother starts. Good luck tomorrow love. I cant wait to see how you do. I am hoping for a couple of lb.

Have a nice eve
x

good luck for tomorrow

thanks

i am going for my 5% -:D

so i would need to be 12st 3lbs on the scale

i cant believe how quick its coming off, i am also thinking it i hadnt done SW and just done WW i would be at target by now

oh well onwards and downwards lol and enjoy the journey hehe

xx

fantastic-does that mean you got your 5% too??
i did sw some years back and think ww is better for constant losses-well for me anyway, sounds like for you too

Back