lumpyandbumpydiary

lumpyandbumpy said:
do whatever is best for you, even if that means having an 810/1000 day, then at least itll prob prevent you from going off the rails if you are craving naughty foods. its worse if you're feeling tired or rundown too so make sure you look after yourself rather than just focusing on short-term weight loss goals. it'll all balance out in the end! i cant wait to start juddd to eat foooood! x

I'm just allowing myself to do what I want today and back on it tomorrow. So far haven't been too naughty though x

I'm just allowing myself to do what I want today and back on it tomorrow. So far haven't been too naughty though x

sometimes its good to have a break and start back. although i find it frustrating with the fact that i've had so many breaks with my holidays (like judith chalmers!!) and because of these breaks, i havent actually lost any further weight this month and really i should be much nearer to my goal at this stage in terms of the timeline. i'm hoping to be 9st 8lbs at my weigh in tomorrow as i'm weighing in at 9st9lbs currently so if im really extra good today i could possibly shift another 1lb by tomorrow but we'll see! x

stayed the same at my official weigh-in last night so i'm pleased with that result as i've lost my holiday weight and am back on track. got my friends hen this wkend and have to have a meal, can't get out of it but will opt for either a small carvery with no potatoes or a chicken salad and avoid drink like the plague! not sure whether to give the old 'im on antibiotics' excuse or just to say im taking it easy on the drink as im driving back from the hotel the next morning (which i am). really want to be in the 8s now, its only half a stone away so i'm feeling desperate to get there so that my mindset will shift again and hopefully boost me to continue to 8st 7lbs then my final goal of 8st as i move up the steps.

You're doing really well hun don't worry about the breaks now, you've still lost weight and you have lived at the same time!
I know its annoy cos we plan out in our head when we think we will weigh a certain amount and the breaks make that goal further and further away but the main thing is you WILL get there and you WILL stay there :)
Defo avoid alcohol though, got very drunk last weekend when I went out for my mum and dads bdays and ending up eating a burger and chips oops :(
Alcohol definitely stimulates your hunger so avoid avoid avoid!

You're doing really well hun don't worry about the breaks now, you've still lost weight and you have lived at the same time!
I know its annoy cos we plan out in our head when we think we will weigh a certain amount and the breaks make that goal further and further away but the main thing is you WILL get there and you WILL stay there :)
Defo avoid alcohol though, got very drunk last weekend when I went out for my mum and dads bdays and ending up eating a burger and chips oops :(
Alcohol definitely stimulates your hunger so avoid avoid avoid!

lol yes alcohol is terrible for making you want to eat! i'm not overly bothered about drink though as i only drink to get drunk, not so fussed on the actual taste of the stuff so i'm happy to forego it until goal. my friends wedding is 3 weeks saturday so ive got 3 weigh-ins before then and i want to be as close to the 8s as i can possibly get so i really must focus hard now!

How u getting on? I've had a few days off as just had zero energy. Where's that ketosis high??? Not good for 12 hr shifts :/. Got a meal out tomorrow planned then hopefully back to vlcd on Saturday fingers crossed

hey! i'm doing ok ta, getting back on track and pleased with my stayed the same result so i'm focusing on shifting this half a stone and getting into the 8s, that's my current goal. are you looking forward to ur meal today? i'm on a hen do tomorrow night so am having a meal but will try and stick to a chicken salad or something protein based at least then make an excuse about not drinking but hopefully no-one will notice too much! what have u got planned over the wkend? x

Well done on sticking at it.. I've lost the plot again. Coming off cd til weds then re-evaluating what I want! x

dont worry, alls not lost! look at it as a positive, you can always start JUDDD early by following cambridge on the down days to use up ur products and start ur new way of eating. i would imagine you'll defo lose weight in the first week of it as you're balancing out the calories. just try not to go mad on the up days, although it is very tempting to eat a family sized cheesecake lol! x

oh god, had a complete binge yesterday :break_diet::cry: went out on my friends hen do and had good intentions not to drink but failed miserably! had my shake and some boiled eggs in the morning as we were out all day and went paintballing (!) in the afternoon so needed something a bit extra to sustain me, but was starving hungry at the end so we went to mcdonalds on the way to our hotel after and i had a box of nuggets to try and stick to protein, not ideal i know but had to have something or i would have collapsed! we went for food after checking in later and i had the all day breakfast again to try and stick to protein with the sausage, bacon and eggs and had a diet pepsi (no coke zero in the pub!). so not too bad so far but then when we were getting ready, we were having a really good laugh, and i just thought 'sod it' i ended up drinking, having cocktails when i went out and stuffing my face with pringles when i got home :(

i weighed this morn and my weight hasnt changed although im not sure whether itll catch up with me by tomorrow or whether ive been lucky but i'm really hoping that i havent done too much damage.im desperate to get into the 8s so i really need to push for that to get my mindset set up for the last stone. at the moment, im stuck in the 9s, somewhere ive always managed to get to before so i have to get down to the 8s to be at my ultimate goal! have got 3 weeks til my friends wedding and am focusing to get down to the low 9s for that then final push for the 8s by end of August. hopefully can get my last stone off in september and reach goal by october. really finding this last hurdle difficult but i know i wont be happy until i get there! why does losing weight have to be so hard??!

well i weighed again this morning and i have put on, it said 9st 8lbs so im really disappointed now. feeling like i just cannot shift from the 9 & a half stone mark. i stuck religiously to the diet yesterday, hoping it would help rectify the binge on sat but it seems to have caught up with me a day later. i'm praying for a miracle come wednesday and im determined to stick to just SS from now on, dont want to add any chicken or eggs in, just need to go back to basics. its my cousins birthday this saturday but as we're all drinking in the house, i'm going to stick to water, can't let another slip up get in my way now. i feel so crap today, am guzzling the water like there's no tomorrow! x

another moan from me this morning.... i weighed again today and i still havent shifted any weight. cant quite believe that having one day off (and not even going that mad considering!) can have such an impact on my weight. feeling really low about my weight at the moment, its like nothing is shifting for me. ive got my cousins birthday this weekend and i wont be drinking fafter the poor result this week but im dreading the comments from people. normally i wouldnt care because following this diet has toughened me up and i just ignore the usual crap they spout about following a vlcd but coz im feeling down about my weight, i think i'm going to be extra annoyed this week if someone rubs me up the wrong way!

wish i could get out of this rut! x

Aww hun you won't be there long, once your back in the right frame of mind again after a couple of days and it starts showing on the scales you will be feeling good again!
Just think about how far you've come already!
And if that binge puts you a week behind where you wanted to be so what? The main thing is getting to goal and staying there not how fast you get there :)
Be proud of what you have accomplished xx

thanks krissykat, you're right it is about getting to goal and maintaining, not about how fast i can get there. i just feel frustrated when i have slow results because i think i might as well be on something like slimming worldwhen i've had a couple of slow weeks in a row! i'm hoping that i'll shift this half a stone soon just to get me in a different mindset when i reach the 8s. i think i'll be flying when i get there because i'll only be a stone away from goal so i need those reults on the scales to push me to do well.

well done on your losses, you're doing fab and have come such a long way so keep up the good work! x

Oh I know exactly how you feel, when my losses are low I think about going back to WW cos theres no point doing this if I'm not having big losses. But then I think if WW or any other diet worked I wouldn't be doing this now!

yes ur both right, i remember some weeks on ww where my weight stayed the same for a month in a row! i've had a look at my calendar and worked out that if i lose just 2lbs a week, i should be at 8st 3lbs by the end of September which would be fab so i'll keep at it until then and see how my weight loss goes. i've got a quiet month in september too with no nights out planned so hopefully that'll also help me to shift the weight!

Back