Lumpyroo's Worried

hey hun, sorry to hear its not good at the min with things ect.
you prob felt a tiny bit better letting all or most of your thought out and airing them, i find it better when i do that anyway.

i have to agree the weather is very *oo at the minute, ive stayed in the warmth, but il drag my butt outside later once the rain holds off for a bit

take care hunni xx

Hi lroo! sorry to read bout all your probs just wanted to say i admire you for still powering forward with ww it would be so easy to jack it all in as you have so much on your plate. Good thing you have us to vent your frustrations at;) sometimes those close at home jus dont understand us:confused: so take care & stick with us it will all turn out good:D xx

Morning everyone, thank you all for visiting my thread and reading all my rants... Im so sorry I feel really embarrased now!!!

After the horrible day yesterday Im still feeling blah but not as much TG! Im going to try and focus on some good things today... Im thinking that I will set myself some mini goals this week and hopefully I will get through MOST of them ;)

Today's food / exericse plan is:-
B:- 45g Cheerio Oats & 45g Choc Shreddies 125ml skimmed milk ?pts
L:-
Chunky veg soup of some kind 0pts
D:- Roast Chicken with veg ?pts
F:
Banana, orange, apple 2.5pts
Liquid:
2.5 litres
Exercise: Swim 600m (check) and 30 mins on WII Fit

Hope everyone is well this fine (ish) Monday morning!

Afternoon everyone, I hope everyone is having a fantastic Monday (well as much as one can have on a Monday!)

After reading everyone's posts this morning my mood has changed for the better.. The frown has turned upside down :D

Ive been running around like a headless chicken all day today (but in a good way) Ive been for a swim, put the recylcying bins out (live in an apartment block so its communal :jelous:), cooked my 0 pt soup, did a quick shop, had my lunch, had a treat of WW eclairs (yum yum) and WW hoops (also yum yum) and Im now busy putting music onto my laptop so I can use my new Nano!!! In the words of Tony... "Im feeling GRRRRRREEEEEEAAAAATTTT!!" WOO HOO

Haha, great to see you so positive :) let's hope it carries on! :)

Well done on getting back to it )

xxx

Sounds like you've had a very productive, positive day,

what 0 point soup did you make?

i was supose to go swimming today but had a argument with my sis so i did some exercise with my b/f instead ( more like i worked up a sweat and he didnt) cant beleave how unfit i am compared to him lol

glad ur feeling happier today

hope your day tomorrow is just as good as today has been

take care xx

what 0 point soup did you make?

I made "what 0point veg do I have in my fridge" soup:D I put in carrots, turnip, celery, garlic, a tinned of tomatoes and boiling water, and seasoned it with fresh herbs yum yum yum ;)

Morning Peeps... are my eyes deceiving me and is that a yellow ball in the sky surrounded by blue lines :eek::eek: (how long will it ask?)

Well yesterday I was 100% ww up until after dinner time when my sugar cravings hit BAAAD... I caved in at the last minute and had two merguines, strawberries, maple syrup and splenda.. it was yummy but man I regret it this morning. Does anyone have any tips on stopping sugar cravings in the evening?

Today my attitude is pretty good.. I have a few things to do (really need to start my reading for my assignment) but will get to them...

My food plan / exercise today is :-
B:- 40g shreddies, 40g Nestle Cookies, skimmed milk ?pts
L:- "Whats in the Fridge 0pts Soup"
D:- Roast chicken (left over), pasta & WW pasta sauce ?pts
F:-
200g cherries (1pt), banana (1pt), apple (0.5pt)

2 litres of liquid
30 mins of WII Fit

Hey, Any time you feel like letting off some steam, Just type away! Pleased your feeling more positive, sending you ((((Hugs))))
Hope you have a good tuesday xxx

Crossed posts, I sip a can of zero or diet pop through a straw and it really helps me stop picking and it's sweet! Or if you don't like pop try a cuppa tea, come on here if you can to take your mind off it.
Have a great day and don't worry about last night, today is a new day xx

Hi L-roo

The strawberries and splenda option for me - (no syrup though!) had that last night - was lovely :)

Twigs
xx

Crossed posts, I sip a can of zero or diet pop through a straw and it really helps me stop picking and it's sweet! Or if you don't like pop try a cuppa tea, come on here if you can to take your mind off it.

Thanks Ugg.. you always have some great tips I must try that tonight! :D

Hi L-roo

The strawberries and splenda option for me - (no syrup though!) had that last night - was lovely :)

Twigs
xx

I LURV strawberries, but I can tell you now strawberries dont freeze well!! They were like red blobs of water yesterday, so I made a syrup out of them which was yummy:D

Hiya Hun

Just poppin by to see how ur doing!

I agree with frozen strawberries - not nice at all! xxx

my tip for evening sugar cravings is those chupa chups the sugar free ones are 0.5 pts each and they last for ages

make yourself some eaton mess- smash up a merringue nest with a shape or ww yogurt-works out between 1 and 2 points depend which yog or merringue you use. you can also pu in fresh fruit but that does obviously add to the points

Hiya Hun

Just poppin by to see how ur doing!

I agree with frozen strawberries - not nice at all! xxx

I couldnt believe how vile they were :jelous: I still ate them though :D

my tip for evening sugar cravings is those chupa chups the sugar free ones are 0.5 pts each and they last for ages

Thats a really good idea.. never thought of those thanks Aaleigha!

make yourself some eaton mess- smash up a meringue nest with a shape or ww yogurt-works out between 1 and 2 points depend which yog or merringue you use. you can also pu in fresh fruit but that does obviously add to the points

MommyB you are making me hungry!! I think I might have to have that for my dessert tonight, it sounds delicious!:D

Hiya LR...
Nice to see the lines are disappearing fast...:)
In the early days when i first started WW (last yr)i used to freeze a sliced banana in a plastic container and have that if i fancied something sweet on a night!!

Im gonna go put some in freezer now cos that was a life saver for me.The banana slices are like icecream when frozen and take a while to suck!good low point snack really..
have a lovely afternoon xx :):D:)

In the early days when i first started WW (last yr)i used to freeze a sliced banana in a plastic container and have that if i fancied something sweet on a night!!

Afternoon Fuzz that sounds delcious I might just do that now myself mmmm.... hope you are feeling a little better now

Well I just had my dinner and totted up my points and Im at 23 (daily intake is 21) aaaaggggghhhhh

I also feel completely bloated and blah......... I have my WI tomorrow evening and Im not looking forward to it!

Back