Lumpyroo's Worried

A really filling sweet burst is a hightlights drink. It give me the choc rush and is only a point xx

Good luck for WI, I agree Fuzzy frozen bananas sound gorg!

Lost 2lbs on Today's WI!!

Afternoon everybody

Well the weigh in went really well... Im really chuffed with myself for losing 2lbs I was getting really bogged down by gaining weight and sts, so this is definitely the boost I need! :bliss:

Im going to try and do 95% WW this week, but if I go over my points I will even it out with more exercise :character00115: :whacky068:will lose something as well next week!

Right food plan / Exercise for today is:-
B:- 30g honey shreddies, 45g cocopops, 100ml skimmed milk 6pts
L:-
2 ryvita, philadelphia light, cherry tomatoes, butternut squash soup 2pts
D:-
Some ww meal and butternut squash chips & SF jelly 7pts
S:-
ww mini hoops, ww pb bar 2.5pts
F:- Banana, apple 1.5pts
W:- 2litres E:- 600m swim and 30mins WII

Ive been running around like a headless chicken today so Im going to have my lunch now and read all your posts!

Well done lroo its always really nice when you get a result better than you thought! xx

Yay congrats to you, Fab loss you deserve it.
Have a good day xx

Thunder Thighs Thursday

Morning everyone.... thank you all for your posts yesterday and for your constant support I really couldnt have done it without all of you guys.. GROUP HUG :grouphugg:

Well I think I was 100% ww yesterday... I went over my points by 3 BUT I had earned 4.5 AP points so if I use them then Im back to my daily points right?

Anyway.... today's food plan hasnt been decided yet.. I didnt wake up till after 10 this morning :eek: so Im WAY behind time! My friend is off sick at the moment so I think I will go and see how she is doing so food wise Im not too sure whats going to happen but I PROMISE.. I will track EVERYTHING and if I go over my points I will make it up during the week

Hope everyone is having a good Thunder Thighs Thursday!

Well done on the AP points yesterday. Hope you've had a good day, Thanks for the rep xx

Frustrating Friday!!!!

Morning everyone well so much for all my positive thoughts yesterday, as soon s I wrote them down, they fell to the waste side! My friend rang me and said that she was just going out for a quick coffee and heading back to her bed because she still wasnt feeling very well so by the time I come over to see her (it would take 40 mins by car) it would be too late and could we reschedule. I was really upset because I needed to get out the apartment and talk to someone... anyway I went down to see my aunt instead.

At the beginning I was been so good in my food choices, but then I just started to feel fed up and I started picking at sweet things and that's when all hell broke loose! By the time I came home last night I had undone the goodness of the day before!

I know today is a new day but Im not feeling it this morning... had a bit of weep last night before I got to bed. There was just so much going on in my mind that I couldnt cope anymore so I let it all out and of course when I did I couldnt get to sleep till 3 this morning and I didnt get to go for my swim this morning and Im feeling very doubtful for the day ahead... hopefully this negativity will go sooner rather than later....

Hope everyone else is having a better day than I am!:wave_cry:

oh lumpy i have had times when i feel like that. you get a bit fed up and start to pick and nibble and before you know where you are the cupboard is bare. then the guilt sets in and the doubts that you can do this and is it worth the effort anyway. sound familiar??
all i can say is dont be too hard on yourself, take it one day at a time and each day as it comes.
the only way to ensure you fail is to give up completely!! we are pretty close is what we've lost and have to loose and whilst i'm sure like me you'd like it gone tomorrow, does it really matter if it takes 3 months or a year? as long as we keep on the road we will get there

Well said MommyB;)

We're all here Lumpy to cheer you up when you have a bad day! Hopefully the sun will be shining a little brighter tomorrow:) It's a new day!

Oh Roo hunny you sound so depressed (like me without my meds) if there is anything I can do shout
make sure you post here when you are down - everyone is so supportive it will help you - why am I telling you that its something you know - do something NICE FOR YOURSELF if you go out buy yourself some little pressies - a nail varnish a book some bubble bath - you know the sorts of things
and for every good day you have treat yourself - if you write each one on a bit of paper you can then have a random treat by picking a piece of paper and maybe if you having bought them yet take yourself out of the house the next day and head off and buy it for yourself

you can put all sorts on the list
coffee out
lunch with a friend
item(s) for you hobby
book
magazine
nail varnish
makeup
and what ever else you can think of

then for every good day (or week if you are strong enough) have one if you pick it at random it is still a bit of a surprise

hugs and love
H xxxx

Hiya LR..:)
Hope your ok hunny??
Feel abit like that myself BUT we cant let our stomachs rule our heads...no we cant or we will be feeling worse than we do now/today!!

Right come on lets get kicking each others butts and get right back to it..:)

im right wiv ya,come on you can do it...xx :hug99:

Back