Lunch Ideas

Hi All,

I need some lunch ideas that don't involve bread, any ideas ?

Im struggling with this aswell...i dont wanna have bread all the time..and im not a huge fan of cold salad or soup either for lunch....not that im difficult :p hehe. Any ideas would be great. :D x

Use the search facility for WW Lunch ideas. There has been loads of top notch threads that should give you a wealth of ideas :)

This thread just reminded me that I forgot my lunch today!! oh nose!!!

Thank you!! :)

Oh noes azwethinkweiz :( xx

calirose said:
Thank you!! :)

Oh noes azwethinkweiz :( xx

Disaster! Well I was going to have WW tomato soup... If you've a microwave or flask to keep it in it's really yummy :) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

home made fritata, cottage cheese and apple, hummus with celery sticks, leftovers from dinner in the microwave? cold chicken

i love wraps with ham, lettuce n cucumber :) n maybe a little mayo but not fond of the low-fat stuff :/ eughh

also a fruit yoghurt or sugar free jelly for afters xxx

I'm really fussy about food and I'm fine with dinners, but lunches at work I find difficult.

I sometimes have a ww ready meal or the tinned spaghetti and it's fine, but there's just no variety. I find sandwiches don't really fill me unless they're baguettes or ciabatta rolls, normal bread is just unfilling.

I wouldn't mind making something up the night before but I just have no idea what to make.

I don't like butter/marg, mayo, salad cream, fish...the list goes on!

What about some pasta salad? I know pasta can be high PP but fill it with peppers and things like that? Use a tomato base maybe? I love phili light as a pasta sauce but not sure what its like cold with pasta.

Baked potato? Thats all i can think of sorry x

Couscous with herbs spices veg and any kind of meat - you can have it cold or hot.

What's for lunch today???

Thought it would be good to have people share what they are having for lunch so we can all get ideas n tips for ourselves..
Am sick of having the same ham/tuna salad sandwich for lunch.. Need to shake it up a bit..
So.. What's for lunch today???

I had half a carton of covent garden butternut squash and bacon soup for 3PP, with 2 slices of nimble wholemeal bread 3PP and some flora light 1PP. So a total of 7PP for a filling lunch :)

Planning on soup when i go back to uni also gonna get a flask to keep it hot.. i always get fed up with sandwiches too :(

x

Back