Lunch time in the office

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by xToni89x, 10 February 2013 Social URL.

1. xToni89x

xToni89x New Member

Hi everyone. Most of u can probably relate 2 the difficulty in coming up with ideas 4 lunches @ wrk. I don't have access 2 a microwave jst a kettle & fridge so I've been having tom & herb mugshots with a ham sandwich on wholemeal with the smallest amount of butter, is tht a lot 4 dinner? I do have fruit during the day and obv veggies wen I get home. Any advice/tips wud b gr8ly appreciated xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SuzieSuze

SuzieSuze Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.32%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Lite
    Can you ask work to supply a microwave? I personally used to struggle unless I had a varied lunch and would take frozen low cal meal to work. However now I am on a strict diet I have only had a cup a soup type pack for lunch and I am surprised at how easy it has been.

4. Carlyd85

Carlyd85 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    When I wasn't on meal replacements, I took a salad which consisted of a portion of brown pasta( only carb for the day) it kept me very satisfied and you can have tuna one day, chicken another, ham, or just a bit of cheese. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.