Lurk no more, fat no more

Now back - I'm knackered!! Had to dig a massive trench 2ft down as there was some rotting carpet there, how it got down there I'm not sure but must have been there for years!! I have now dug half of my allotment though and I'm super chuffed...the next half doesn't look as full of rubbish and weeds so it should be a little easier going...plus I'm in no rush to get it all done, at least now I can dig back a little bit but also do fun stuff like growing and planting...as well as levelling off the soil :)

I have decided to have butternut squash risotto tonight seeing as I have a squash in the fridge. should be yummy as I love squash :)

Well done hun only having a gain of 0.5lb is awesome well done on pulling it all back and all that body magic is great. keep up the great work xx

OK getting a bit scared now - I'm off to India in 3 days and I have nothing ready and a million things to do between now and then, plus 2 shifts at work and a night shift lol. No resting tomorrow/wednesday!!! Plus I gotta pop to the allotment and do a few hours work before I go...gonna be a long few days!

Weighing in tomorrow morning instead of usual thursday night - might just have to pop in and get weighed then go as I don't have time to stick about and chat...time is of the essence! tomorrow I gotta go to the doctors, go shopping for clothes (will take 10 minutes max, i hate it!!), get some toiletries, get me eyebrows done, get weighed...then home for midday to have lunch, pack, go to allotment then to work for 3pm...back from work 3pm wednesday and will finish packing then load van up and drive to London with a 5m canoe to deliver that...then holiday begins haha.

You're going to need your holiday, wishing you well in your undertakings before you go away.

half a pound off at weigh in this morning - i would be disappointed, but its a different day and time to weigh in so its hard to tell...now back to where I was before my birthday, not bad really...3lbs until I'm in the 13's!

Have loads of fun! Keep safe and enjoy it x

Thanks guys :) Am all packed and ready to go now, just waiting for OH who is faffing around a lot. We have to drive to london tonight to deliver a canoe, then sleep, then off to heathrow at 6am. 'yay'

I still do not feel like I'm going on holiday!! its going to hit me hard tomorrow when i'm boarding a plane lol

Have a great time, I will look out for a canoe tomorrow ;)

OH is still faffing. Should be finally leaving in about half a hour - I was planning on getting to London about 2 hours ago! Am going to have to drive super slow as this canoe is going to work wonders with aerodynamics on my already oversized van...i got to get up at 6 am...going to be tired and miserable tomorrow!!

hope you are having a great trip so far!!!

India was amazing - got back on tursday then straight up to northumbria...now home, and absolutley knackered. Day off tomorrow to clean, unpack, and sort myself out and get back on plan before work begins on tuesday haha.

Welcome back!

Hey hope you had a lovely time x

Was amazing thanks ladies :) I am very cold now I'm back in the UK haha.

Am flicking through books today to remind myself of the plan, then will be fully back on it tomorrow when I start work and once I've been shopping and have reacquired myself with British food hahaha.

Was meant to weigh in the day I landed but was delayed so missed it - now not sure when I can weigh in, I may even do it today...eeeek! I feel I've put on a little while on holiday but ho hum !

I would go today and just face it. I'm glad you had a great time did you get to the festival? X

I usually weigh in on Thursday evenings but I don't really have enough money to drive all the way out to it this week...there's a weigh in closer to home later this morning so I might just go there and get it done. That will give me 10 days to get back on plan and sorted for next weeks usual weigh in on thursday :)

Woohoo!!! Only 1.5lbs on over the last few weeks - I am super pleased with this. Next weighing in on thursday next week so 9 days away, I'm off to London this weekend and will be drinking a little but am hoping to maintain or even lose a little between now and then. 4.5lbs until I get my 2 stone award, will be aiming for that plus another 7lbs next month :)

Back