Lurk no more, fat no more

Hope all is well!

All good thanks Elm, hope you are OK too and have had a rest at some point haha!

I was going to go swimming this morning before work but when I woke up I saw the sun was out - perfect weather for a few hours on the allotment so now packing bags for work then heading down...I have to take one of my clients swimming today anyway so at least I'll get to do some gentle swimming :)

Just had a banana on top of 2x sweet ryvita with some home made jam (1.5 syns), an apple and some melon. I'm stuffed!

See you all in a few days, hope you all have good luck for weigh ins and such :) x

Good day today, think its even been a success express day (need to look up
Syns for sauces etc I had with my meals) only had 7.5 syns, lots of fruit and veg...had a massive salad with my curry tonight instead of rice and it was much nicer (and less effort). That has saved me about 500 calories as I pile rice on my plate !

Have been right back on track this week - feeling good :) Weigh in tomorrow night, I am hoping for a good loss as this is my last chance at a clear 100% week until the middle of March!!

Been having around 7-12 syns a day...today I only had 2 meals as I got back from work at 8am and was shattered and fell asleep...had a late brekkie/early lunch then back to work from 3-10pm, had dinner there and now just had 2 alpen light bars for supper and I'm done for the day :)

Woot! Good luck!

I wanna get this weight off, and fast. My right knee has been playing up a lot lately, and has been consistently doing so for 2-3 months now. I am worried it is the start of arthritis as it is very stiff, and worse if I have been idle for a while. I tend to limp a little after I get up but then it is fine until I sit down again. I was told by docs I have a very high chance of developing it young (before 30!) as I have HMS...it comes occasionally in my wrists, and I have constant pain in both wrists, left shoulder and left ankle. i have had to give up playing musical instruments of any sort - I used to be a graduate level pianist a few years ago - and can now only sit on the computer typing for 30 mins or so before I have to do something else.

I am considering vegan glucosamine tablets (v.v.v.expensive!!) as I was told to maybe start taking it years ago but I just couldn't afford it.

3lbs off tonight!! woohoo :)

Now to concentrate on not putting it all back on again. I think I might get away with a maintian next week, only cos i'm weighing in on wednesday (my birthday) just before the really bad stuff will come out. I am even considering not weighing in at all, I will see how bad the festivities go on the weekend and on OH's birthday monday. Will be a big week...week after will be even worse lol as i'm off to edinburgh next weekend and will be drinking in full force (no work for days, and no driving until sunday!!) after that, its back on the wagon for 10 days before I go to India - so maybe i will slip into the 13's before I go (3lbs to go!)...

Oh well done you. You're doing amazingly well x

Thanks love :) I am feeling pretty good - am hovering near the 13's, got under 200lbs, soon to get under 90kgs which will be a big milestone...some of my leggings are feeling quite loose, I was out on the allotment earlier and they were really sagging, had to keep pulling them up! Feels amazing, and I can't wait to lose more! Am going to meal plan HARD for next week and try and minimize the damage - only real threat is the chocolate cakes I will be baking, but I am going to fob them off on OH, people at work and friends so they aren't sat around looking at me saying 'EAT ME!' I will let myself have 2 a day (total of 6 cupcakes - I am yet to work out the syns but they will be very, very high)...the only day I will be going totally off plan is my birthday...I have a box of chocolates, plus cake, and dinner, and BREAD oh my god I can't wait to eat some crusty bread. 14th of Feb I am going to work all day, so will get straight back on it :) If I put on, then so be it. I will have had fun, and will have limited myself (to an extent) and had some sort of control over the situation so won't feel completely dejected if I put on a few lbs here or there.

Well done!!! you must be so so pleased!!!! YAY!!

Yes am super chuffed thanks :) I fit into some new leggings today, size 14-16 ! Am going to go through my cupboard and find some older clothes and see how they fit as I go along. I am determined to not gain too much weight over my birthday - but it will be hard! X

Just had a lovely breakfast - plum, apple and blueberries with peach soya yogurt, yum yum!

Forgot my veg for lunch so it will be pretty carb heavy but I'm off to the allotment after work hopefully so will probably end up needing the carbs lol! Gonna cook a big chilli tonight with salad and rice, am looking forward to it :) then off to a birthday party but I'm driving so no drink for me. Am going to take a few nibbles with me so I can stay on plan :)

Look at you rolling along! I bet you're chuffed to bits.

Yeah super chuffed thanks :) I got a hard month ahead, but will be straight on it again week starting 18th march once I'm back in the UK and all thr holidays, birthdays, drinking and and trips to Scotland & London are done with :)

Eugh. Ate loads of crap tonight (crisps, guacamole, salsa, chocolate, ALCOHOL) well I had 1 alcoholic drink, was bloomin' lovely and my first of the year :) very proud of my achievement so far but time to start enjoying booze again, was nice to have just 1 drink though and taste every little bit of it! I only just got home (I drove - 6 hours after my drink of course!!) and now have my OH vomiting in the toilet (too much alcohol) and I've got work at 9am. Now I remember why I gave up drinking !

I am going to be back on plan with food tomorrow, and limiting my drinks to pre-measured G&T's. Am going to work hard to scrape back the damage done from excessive crisp intake tonight. Couldn't stop picking!

Erghhhhhh. Have been eatinf crap for last few days...OH's birthday today so cooking a slap up meal...will be on plan tomorrow (at work all day so easy!) then my birthday on weds which will be hard to do...on plan thrusday then drinking all weekend and eating out as will be on the road. Next week I will be super super good, am gonna skip weigh in this week as I don't want to go on my birthday plus its not my normal group and a bit of a drive away. So I hope to scrape back some of it over next week...wish me luck guys!

The feasting has continued. Have hada mega horrid day at work getting hit and spat at all day :/ can't wait to get back on plan at end of the week I feel like I've fallen off the wagon. Been eating bread, chocs, hummous without thinking :(

Sounds horrible. We have to live though maybe make a conscious effort to swap some of it for fruit remember you've already come so far don't let one blip ruin it for you. I hope your ok though.

I was fine last Thurs at weigh in, really chuffed and focused...but on Friday something had changed. I think it's cos I knew I was gonna gain as I had tough month ahead - my birthday, oh birthday, trips away for weekends, a festival and holiday to India so I think I've adopted a 'so what' attitude. I'm gonna get back on it tomorrow as I'm working all day, will have a good day on plan to remind myself...Friday and sat are a right off but Sunday will be back on it, right until I go to India the week after. To be fair I haven't done as bad as I ate at Christmas for example and have hardly drank so that must count for something.

An skipping weigh in tonight as I cannae afford it (or the time!!), will weigh in next week and draw a lint under it...plus that gives me sun-thurs to claw some of it back.

Thanks for all thr help guys it really does help :) I haven't been on here much the last week as I'm working all hours and I think coming on here makes a big difference. X

Back