Lurk no more, fat no more

WOOHOO. Wicked day yesterday:

8/11/12

B - 2x nimble (HEXB1), half a tin of beans, mixed veg fried in fry-lite, 3 linda macartney sage an onion sausages.

L - tabbouleh cous cous, mixed veg, salad, olives, 2 sweet ryvita (HEXB2) with jam, fruit, soy yogurt.

D - Potato, sausages and lots of veg with home made ragu sauce.

Ended up having 15 syns through the day on various sauces and snacks, but was super busy - work, then swimming, then weigh in, then doing some removals work, then home at 9.30 pm for dinner. Phew.

walked a LOT this week, then swam 50 legnths instead of my usual 40 yesterday, am already feeling myself get much fitter in the pool, hardley need to stop now...progress is quick!

Then a nice surprise at weigh in - 1.5lb off, was expecting to maintain due to dodgy week last week :) So pretty chuffed, not far off my stone award now and am halfway through my silver body magic :)

Well done you! The body magic is going really well! That's one thing I need to start including or doing.

Yeah weirdly I find body magic a lot easier than following the plan. But then my legs work fine, whereas I have a limited amount of food I can eat. Have cheated a bit today (ate some bread!!) but nothing too bad, hardly drank last night at all! So damage has already been limited...am off out again tonight but am driving so again nothing more than a solo pint of cider early on in the night...still way over my syns, but nothing I can't scrape back in the week by being extra good and by working in body magic...think I'm going to walk to work next week...am on a few late shifts (2.30 start) so leave mine at about 1.15 to get there on time. That will rack me up a nice cool 10 miles in a few days which will go towards working off my excesses of the weekend. Plus some more swimming sessions...

You've got to have a life haven't you, you don't want to be known as the person who constantly says no because they're on a diet. You'll be racking up those shiny stickers. That's one of the things i miss about not going to club, im a bit of a magpie!

Funnily enough this weekend I managed to stay off the drink but ate really, really badly. I think I'd resigned myself to fail cos of the drink, so when I drove everywhere due to having a cold and couldn't drink, I decided subconciously to eat crap food. Ate a lot of bread, and had a MASSIVE curry tonight :/ But ho hum, damage is done, back on plan tomorrow. I hope this cold goes overnight as I have plans for body magic tomorrow!!

And yes I am a bit of a magpie too, I'm hoping for two more stickers this month (stone, and silver BM) to add to my modest collection...

Eugh. Ate some leftover curry for breakfast, but to be fair was only a smallish bit and 1/4 a naan so not too bad...just gonna have a syn free day today from now on....am stuck at home with a nasty cold so not up to much today, someone covered me at work tonight but that means my shifts have swapped and I'm gonna be stuck at work until Thursday from tomorrow...but hey !

Hope your all feeling and doing a bit better :)

I think from the sounds of it we've all had a rubbish weekend, funny what we do at times. We learn from it thought and im sure you'll get those stickers

WOOHOO back on plan like a winner :) Crap few days put behind me, and I have conquered my cold.

13/11/12

B - HAD A LIE IN! Got out of bed at 11 and had breakfast at 12.30, Scrambled tofu with loads of veg, 2 slices of nimble (HEXB1), and a tin of beans, 2 tbsp ketchup (2)

L - Apple and plum with soy yogurt (2), Honey lemon and ginger tea (1)

D - Potato, Linda McCartney sage and onion sausages and loads of veg with some home made ragu sauce. 2 tbsp ketchup. (2)

Snacks - 2 alpen light bars (HEXB2), 400ml choc oat milk (HEXA1+2)

Has been a nice day for food, I wish I could eat like this every day! Have got a mad few weeks ahead so made a meal plan tonight to try and keep on track and keep low on syns this week...no chance for decent body magic until Thursday as am stuck at work from 7.30 tomorrow morning until 3 on Thursday, I'm then off swimming then weigh in...I hope too much damage hasn't been done on the weekend as it was awful, I ate a lot of shitty white bread :( Am going to try and crack on with lots of body magic this week and next week, once this weekend is over with I have a pretty clear path until 19th december, am going out most weekends but they are scenarios where alcohol can be avoided (as I will drive there!!! HA that will stop me) plus I am so skint and haven't done any xmas shopping yet!!

Stumbled across your post, hope I can follow you when I am allowed to pm people as being close to vegan myself, I think your postings will be a great resource.

Hey how's your week been? Hope it's been good, I've been struggling with the snacking a couple of days this week- today found myself desperately trying to get into my sisters left sandwich, luckily fake nails and clingfilm don't mix so had a stern word with myself instead!
Hope all is good and if it isn't tomorrow is another day- just draw a line under it.

Oh my. I drank for 24 hours straight on the weekend and then ate crap for the rest of it. Jo him I had fun!!! Am planning a 100% week next week, am going out on the weekend but will drive so I can't drink...I have learnt I can't food optimise when I drink...it goes quickly out of the window. Now I will just try not to drink often :/

Like you said, tomorrow is another day and I have a great meal plan ahead to see me through :)

I know what you mean. You've got to have fun otherwise you'd be boring. At least ur going to pull it back! I'm only having 5 syns a day till weigh in I myself have over indulged this weekend.

Oops, had 14.5 syns today was hoping to cut back but its nail bitiingly close to payday and I'm having to use stuff up...like the cauldron felafel I thought was 0.5 syn each but is actually 2 :/ Ah well still under syns for the day...gonna try and have a 100% this week, not over the weekly syns!! Come on lets do it ;)

Stumbled across your post, hope I can follow you when I am allowed to pm people as being close to vegan myself, I think your postings will be a great resource.

Hey welcome on board :) Being vegan is hard work and being vegan on slimming world is even tougher, but its just like adapting from meat to veg...from veg to vegan...except it takes longer every time as you learn and re-learn how to cook! I don't take vitamins either (refuse to - mother nature provides us with everything we need if you look for it) so it has taken a while for me to learn where to get certain things from...am getting there. I used to love a lot of bread, and booze, and now I find I don't miss cake/bread/stodge, but I really, really miss oils and savory things...strange considering I was always a sweet tooth before SW.

We've nearly got the same amount to lose as each other :) Good luck, whens your weigh in??

We can have a 100% week! Let's remember to count those syns and have super speed and super free food.

OK another good day under 15 syns...I've been a bit higher than i'd like this week but I'm coming in on plan, so all good :) Gonna go for low syn day tomorrow and Thursday to save up for a few drinks on the weekend (slimline G&T! 4 syns, bargain). Didn't eat much fruit and veg today which is unlike me though, gonna make up for it tomorrow. I also managed to finish off anything synful in the freezer (except for some chappatis and pittas) which is good...made some syn free chilli so don't have to worry about syns for that now :)

hope your all doing well :)

Low syn days are good for the weekend, that's what i'm doing. I plan to be completely irresponsible saturday night. Hope you've had a good day today.

Weigh in tonight, and I lost half a pound! No idea how though considering the booze over the weekend...made me realise how much more i could be losing though so am super focused now :)

12.5 syns today so under budget again, hope your all doing well :) off to work tomorrow day then WEEKEND OFF. I'm getting used to this whole having weekends off malarkey, its quite nice :)

Only had 7 syns today, and still have an alpen light bar to eat, plus my dinner of free/superfree veg and vegan sherpards pie :) Taking me to 16 syns 'saved' so far this week...will have one drink tonight (gin and slimline) when i get to the gig, but then I'm driving home at about 5am so no more...will stick to water as not a fan of soft drinks/fizzy stuff. Then tomorrow I have a whole new days worth of syns to play with, and will probably try and eat in a similar way. Extra bonus - today is payday, so all of my money woes are finally over after being earning nowt for the last 5 months, woohoo!

23/11/12

B - large fruit salad and soy yogurt (2 syns)
L - sage and onion sausage, crudites of carrot, pepper, tomato and cucumber, 50g fat reduced hummous (HEXB1), alpen light (HEXB2 - saving the other one for the drive later), mug of leek and potato soup (no cream/cheese or fat in it at all - so its free! and delish. made it with french onion stock !) and loads of mango slices
D - vegan shepards pie, with broccoli, carrots, peas, sweetcorn and cabbage.
snacks - will be the other alpen light, a gin and slimline tonic, and maybe some ryvita and hummous if I get peckish later, which I probably will as I cannae drink!

I think after dinner tonight I will be entering my 'flexi syns' for the weekend, am trying to keep to usual weekly syn total but have 'saved' a few each day and got mega healthy free and superfree food planned for the weekend for extra legroom with regards to drink and treats. Have about 30 syns to play with in total, I get a feeling that this week could be my first 100% week! Will have to try super super hard to keep away from booze on saturday...but I will drive instead of get the tube when going out on saturday so that will stop me, as there is one thing i love so much in the world, its my beloved campervan which i did myself and I'd be gutted to lose my license...plus i drive for a living so the only thing that stops me drinking is driving....my mates are loving all these lifts around central london but hey, its cheaper than the tube, more comfortable and theres cups of tea in the back and a bed :)

Hope you all have a lovely weekend ;)

Back