Lurk no more, fat no more

Eugh been trapped in at work all day and All weekend, and not going home until Tuesday, after a long swim :) diet has been good since I've been at work but not much exercise at all. Did a half mile swim during a break today but apart from that been stuck indoors banging my head against the wall and wondering why I took the overtime this weekend. Weather has been lovely, could have been on the allotment :(

Aw that sucks a bit just think of the money though! At least you're sticking to the diet though which is great. What do you do if you don't mind me asking;.

I look after adults with autism and challenging behaviour. Long hours and sometimes very long days, I earn a lot but when you actually look at how many hours I spend at work it's a pittance really. But it's pretty flexible which suits my other work and interests so I cannae complain really. Am doing a shift this morning then going home at 3, so excited!!

Feel well fat today. Don't feel like I've lost much at all, even though I've been good all week. Tres frustrating! Just had a cooked breakfast, and ITS MY DAY OFF (only one until December 22nd now) am now about to go and finish my xmas shopping, then head to the allotment to dig holes. Busy busy busy

Fat days are the worst :( I'm sure we've all had many, many of them. Have fun Christmas shopping and in your allotment! x

Its not even like I've been eating bad - in fact I've been very good - under 15 syns each day...but I 'feel' fat. Don't feel like I've lost at all - then again I am still waiting for my feelings to match up to the scales one day, so no hope there...I could very well have lost a whole load of weight but not feel it. Who knows! Weigh in tomorrow so we shall find out - I'm eating light today and tomorrow as I feel I need a good loss to pick me up again, I haven't been getting the results I want for a while...anyone else find they can't match their feelings to the scales? Last week I really felt like i'd lost a heap of weight, but only 0.5lb? whereas week before I was convinced i'd put on but i'D lost 3 lb??

Woohoo - a good 80 mins of shopping, everything done :) Plus good body magic - walked briskly across the city (and back!). Just had new fridge and freezer delivered so now to gut the kitchen, fit new appliances and clean up. Then wrap xmas presents. Then i think I might go for a swim this evening :)

Managed to avoid eating choccies on my journey around the city (was in the chocolate/sweet shops too buying presents!) Treated myself to a tiny little sample - at 2 syns, a bargain! now having a late lunch of super low fat super noodles with spinach (free) to keep me going until dinner later on :)

Eugh. Just ate some chocolate while wrapping presents - checked the calories for syns and all was good...until I realised I was looking at the wrong number :/ instead if being 5.5 syns it was 8.5 which has put me to 15 for today...and I got curry tonight which is 2 for the sauce :( well pissed off now.

1lb off at weigh in tonight...fairly happy about it, its a loss, but its going real slow and I'm following super well. Maybe I have a crap metabolism??

Ate well today, only had 7 syns, gonna have a curry in a min which is 2 syns, then got fruit for dessert. Won a fruit hamper in SW raffle tonight which couldn't have come at a better time, I'm skint and cannae afford any food until next week! Perfect :)

Swam a mile earlier too. Popped home now for dinner, then off to work at 10, someones called in sick so I'm covering tonight. Think of the money!!

Had a good day today only 5.5 syns...hoping for more of the same tomorrow :) been at work all day though so no exercise, and bored a lot. Working until 10pm tomorrow so looking forward to going home at last! Got another good day on plan for tomorrow if I keep myself busy at work :)

Swapped shifts too so I got Sunday off, gonna get onto the allotment for a few hours and squeeze in a swim :)

14.5 syns today, but treated myself to some chocolate when i got home from work a minute ago :)

Feeling pretty good - am trying to reduce portion sizes, and general snacking...doing well really. i am feeling optomistic about next week - gonna draw up a good meal plan for next week. Off to the allotment early tomorrow morning to catch the daylight as much as I can - once I've done as much digging as I can, I'll head to the pool for a mile swim...then off to OH's mums for dinner, I will be saving my syns all day for this as she likes....nice food. And there won't be a diet friendly option :D

Monday I am only working 7.30-3 !!! was gonna swim after but now have to deliver the dishwasher (sold it!) to Dereham in the van so will be on missions after work. then have to load up the van and sort out all of my xmas stuff, as I go to work at 7.30am on Tuesday and work straight through until weigh in on thursday night, then straight down to cambridge to do pics for a night...then london for the weekend. Back to norwich sunday 23rd, then working 24th,25th and until 3pm on 26th...BUSY BUSY BUSY. *sigh*

I am fully booked and busy until 30th december where i will be resting during the day, then off to a mates for a birthday dinner. lots of driving to do, lots of odd jobs, but 10 days off work which will be lovely.

Another good day today. Lack of exercise though as I've been at work driving all day. I'm now home for a few hours to pack, as I'm going back to work at 10pm tonight and staying there until thursday afternoon when I weigh in...then off to cambridge, then London. Be back home on sunday - so got a lot of stuff to sort/pack. Plus I have to move the dishwasher to the people we sold it to, should take an hour or so. ARGHHHH so busy!!!

I feel like i've lost, but I'm not really sure. Been eating well - managed to avoid alcohol and sweeties at Oh's mums last night, but i did eat half a nut loaf ( was meant to serve 4!) still, i consider that damage limitation.

I'm cutting right back on my syns this week, no more than 7-8 a day, as I want to save it for the weekend where I will be out drinking.

You're doing well and it's difficult over Christmas. I sometimes cut my syns right down when I know somethig is coming up, that's what I'm doing this week.
Keep going!

You are doing great, 14 pounds already? Nice!

Done 16 so far ;)

Been super super good this week - had under 7 syns a day which I thought would be hard but I'm eating a lot of Asian food :) weigh in tomorrow so I'm hoping for good results, I've been extra good this last week and I do kinda feel like I've lost some weight...hmmmm

-3.5lb in weigh in!!! So so SO happy :D For once my feelings matched the scales...I didn't think I'd done that well!!

I have cut back on my syns this week, having around 4-8 a day instead of 15...and its made a difference. I haven't even had much oppurtunity for exercise as I've been at work all week and weekend since last weigh in...Also have cut down on portion sizes as I think I was overdoing the carbs...I'm so chuffed :D

Gonna go to a Monday morning weigh in next week as I'm then at work until boxing day evening, then off on jaunts across the UK (london x2, bristol, ipswich then back to norwich!!) Next week I have 4 meals (!!!!) to deal with - 2 are Christmas dinners, one is up my old uni mates (she is a certified feeder!ooops!), one for another freind's birthday, then two nights out drinking (thursday night i'm djing in London, 31st I'm off to bristol to play) PLUS alcohol throughout xmas week...eugh. Still, I have lost a lot this week and have minimised damage :)

Well done you!

Had a rocky weekend...drank more than I planned and didn't eat much, but what I did eat was awful (crisps, chocolate, bread, hummous!!)

To add insult to injury I had an awful allergic reaction to my mums cat, then caught a bug somewhere, I'm now back at home in Norwich and feeling awful. Stomach is churning, had cramp all last night, fever then chills. No vomiting though which is a bonus! Just ate some 'breakfast', some heinz lentil soup and 2 bits of buttery toast, think I'm gonna have to throw the plan out the window today as I'm too ill to even contemplate standing up and cooking...am off to work in 2 hours. Eugh.

Wish me luck everyone...hope you all have a lovely xmas

How are you feeling now? Did you manage to get to work? Hope everything is going well.

Back