Lurk no more, fat no more

1.5 on over a holiday that's not bad. I'll join you in 7lbs plus next month, I'm really focused atm. You going to put any pictures on here?

Might do once they are edited and sorted through, it usually takes me ages to edit pics though as I'm super busy with work projects but I am trying to not be so slack these days ;)

Had a good day today although I feel like I've pigged out. But it's all been good stuff and I still have a healthy extra :) I'm now working until 3 tomorrow though (was gonna be a day off) so I got to get some lunch from the tesco round thr corner from work (yuck!!) and I have no idea what ill be able to eat from there :/

Eugh...been AWFUL. Haven't stopped eating total crap for the last week :( I'm not sure why but I'm finding it really hard to motivate myself and get back on track. I need a kick up the bum haha

I'm weighing in tomorrow, am expecting a gain...I think getting back into the routine of weighing in every week will kickstart me; I am hoping a fresh start tomorrow will be what I need. Gonna flick through my diary too and work out what are clear weeks and what to aim for - I'm currently 14 stone 4.5lbs, I'd love to be in the 13's by the end of April, so this will be what I aim for and anything else is a bonus. I know when I focus I can do 2lbs or so a week so time to get into the zone. I think after over a month off plan its going to be hard though!

Pft .. know the feeling. Looking back through your diary is a good idea, to get in touch with how you were feeling when you were motivated. How about typing all the good things that await you when you get into the 13s? I find typing it out can help a flagging motivation. Like you said, getting there by the end of April is very doable, so ... do you really want a kick up the butt? .... you know what to do, you know you can do it so do everything you can to get you brain in gear and go for it. You can and you will, I have every confidence in you.

By the way, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, and the is B A D news, the vegan alpen lights seem to have been withdrawn and replaced with a blasted new recipe with cows' milk in them. I've been hunting for them and not found any in supermarkets. Sainsburys seem to have discontinued them but to my delight I found some online in Ocado, then checked the ingredients.

Ocado: Alpen Light Bars Chocolate & Orange (Product Information)

I wonder why they have changed them? It seems pointless.
Read through your sw book might give you a bit of a shove ! )

By the way, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, and the is B A D news, the vegan alpen lights seem to have been withdrawn and replaced with a blasted new recipe with cows' milk in them. I've been hunting for them and not found any in supermarkets. Sainsburys seem to have discontinued them but to my delight I found some online in Ocado, then checked the ingredients.

Ocado: Alpen Light Bars Chocolate & Orange (Product Information)

WHAAAAATTT!!! I was wondering where they had gone, I got back from India and really fancied some. Goddammit. Now no cereal bars for my HEXbs. I live on cereal bars on busy days, used to have 2-4 of em a day if I was having a mad one at work but now, none :(

I'm working tomorrow morning but that's good, I'll be on the go all day but will write out a meal planner for the next week. I have some seriously long shifts in the next week - 72 hours this week still to go (!!!! this is including sleep-ins though) then have a half week long stint next week. This is bad for sanity, but good for dieting as i will be busy and distracted, plus no chance of pigging out on stuff left lying about and no popping to the shops to buy crap. I am going to be prepared and ready for the week ahead :)

3.5lbs on :( feeling peeved off with myself really as I'm now 14.8 and was so close to 14 not too long ago. Oh well I got lots of shifts at work coming up which means getting back into a good routine of planning ahead. Got 2 clear weeks ahead so gonna try and get 4lbs off so I'm heading back the right way.

Went and did a shop for the next 4 days and was great - felt really in control - bought loads of superfree/free foods and did a tasty looking meal plan. Am feeling much better prepared for the week ahead and spurred on by everyone in group. I have set a mini target of 23 lbs in the next 5 months (by the end of August) This will take me to 12 stone 13lbs which will be immense. I could lose way more than that during this time but summer is going to be a minefield what with festivals, drinking etc. I have to accept that there will be ups and downs on the weightloss journey as well as when I hit target :)

Mandle, just subscribing :)

Ooh thank you, great song in your sig too :)

Had a good day today, think I'm gonna start righting down what good things I done, so today I only had one small sweet potato instead of two, I threw away some fatty salad dressing instead of eating it. I did have a bit of choc though but I've over-synned it and
I'm still under my 10 a day. Feel stuffs I haven't stopped eating today!!

Breakfast - tin of BBQ beans, scrambled tofu with mushrooms, spinach, courgette, celery
Lunch - rest of tofu with a large mixes salad and some ketchup (1)
Dinner - bean chilli (1.5) sweet potato chips and large salad with jalapeños
Snacks - malt loaf (4.5) chocolate (2.5) 2x alpen light bars

Did a 90 minute walk today at work as well as being on me feet and doing housework so hoping I have worked off some of today's food :)

Food sounds good, sounds like you're getting focused again

Oh yes I feel back in the zone now - am gonna drum up meal plan for next week tonight so I know what I'm doing. I find it easy to focus when I'm working though but I'm working through to Thursday afternoon (weigh in) so no chance of eating rubbish or picking at stuff from home. Hopefully have a good loss next week which will hype me up for weeks ahead :)

Had a good day today - ended up having some choc but all within my syns. Have had to guesstimate a few things - like chocolate (would weigh if I was at home but I'm stuck at work with no scales) plus a rough division of syns from a frozen Thai curry I made - I stopped it at 14 but if its over then ill still be fine as I only had 6-10 syns a day during the week :) meal plan for next week is looking good, a few success express days thrown in for good measure. I want a good loss - happy with 2lb but great full for more!!

Megashift 1 finished this morning - i then returned to work at the other house at midday, and only made it until 3! i am so tired I could fall asleep right now which isn't like me. Someone offered to cover my shift tonight so i could come home and rest which is so kind :) so now i'm home for the evening, back to work tomorrow at 9am until thursday afternoon, but i feel I can cope with that so much better with some rest and a little time at home to remember what life is about. I am going to sow some more seeds and sort my back garden out, possibly pop to the allotment for an hour or so now the evenings are lighter :)

Foodwise I am feeling on track although today was a strange one - i didn't feel like eating much in the morning, had a slice of malt loaf (4.5 syns) then got a stir fry down me at lunch time. I have a massive headache as i think I am dehydrated so am slugging back water like no tomorrow. Feel a bit bad leaving work as there is someone else there who probably could have done with going home, but i just don't have the energy to deal with challanging behaviour and I am in desperate need of a good nights kip alongside my good frend diazepam. I have real troubles sleeping when the clocks change :(

What weird shifts you work. Maybe you are actually asleep now, hope so.

You have got back on track well, fingers crossed for you it shows on the scales next WI.

Got any baby plants started yet? I was dithering about it a couple of weeks ago and am jolly glad I didn't. what with the snoaw and the ice. Having discovered a passion for home made pesto I think I will definitely have a load of basil and maybe I could clear somewhere for at least some courgettes. I miss picking my own fresh organic veggies

Yes very strange shifts. Some weeks I work two days and some every day, all day and night. All depends on the guys we look after and what they need - and how the staff team fare up (sickness, annual leave etc) at the min we are massivley understaffed and we are not having a 'smooth patch' so to say so need all hands on deck...I would rather do the work then an agency worker going in and taking the brunt of it and the boys not being comfortable...we are very lucky as a staff team to have great management as well as flexable workers so we always manage to get shifts covered no matter how stretched we already are. It does mean I sometimes don't go home for 3 days but hey, it stops me spending my wages ;)

Got lots of plants on the go now - started 6 types of herbs earlier, plus more tomatos and more potatos out to chit. The kitchen is now full and plants have started 'migrating' into the lounge, this weekend no doubt upstairs to my OH's dismay! Its just so ruddy cold outside that I can't get much started in the soil but I still need to crack on with the indoor stuff as if you leave it too late then you won't get a harvest :( I got a 3 day weekend this week so will be down on the plot getting the soil ready for spuds hopefully, as well as planting some hardy lettuce and salad bits, some peas and beans, garlic, and onion sets. I also need to repot my house plants - but this will be a right mission!! One of my beloved plants is 8ft high and took a while to get him upstairs, so the only way I can think to do it now is to cover the spare bed in tarp and do it up there!! Will take about 60L of soil in the pot but he will be tres greatful. My bedroom has two medium to large house plants, one of them is a ginger plant which might have a bit for me to nibble on but its mainly ornamental. Phew, busy weekend ahead :)

Good day today food wise - I've felt satisfied all day. Had 4 syns in total which is fine by me :)

Working straight through until Thursday afternoon, I'm gonna have a nice long walk for 2 hours or so before heading to weigh in. I'm feeling like I've lost a few lbs so fingers crossed for a good result!!

Yet another good day - feeling right back on track now! I am getting a bit bored with my meals though but I don't know what I can do about it, I have to repeat things as I can't really afford nowt else.

Nearly finished my megashift, I get to finish tomorrow afternoon woohoo! I'm going to go for a 2 hour walk before weigh in, there's an old railway track that runs down the back and it perfect for a nice long walk. Then it is time to weigh in!! I feel I have lost maybe 2lbs...anything else would bra bonus though!

Back