Lurker has finally joined...

I am Caroline and married to Chris since the 27th of May 2010, although we have been together for nine years. We have no kids but have been trying for the past six years to get pregnant and succeeded last year but sadly had a miscarriage on the 26th of May 2009 :(.

I currently weigh 19 12.5 and joined Weightwatchers on the 20th July weighing in at 20 0.5, so had a 2 pound weight loss last week. I think I could have lost more but made the mistake of eating very little. I was allowed 29 points a day and at the end of the week, even after Tuesday treat night, I still had 69 points left. So this week I have eaten all my points apart from one or two a day for treat night.

I work odd hours and sometimes find meal times hard to arrange. I work on a Wednesday 5pm to 1am, Thursday 5pm to 2am, Friday 5pm to 6am, Saturday 6pm to 6am and Sunday 5pm to 3am, so it can be hard to get a structure to meals. I also have to eat at my desk and only have access to a microwave, although have discovered jacket potatoes with cheese in Tescos which can be heated up in micro and only point 4 points each.:)

I have my second weigh in tomorrow and will let you all know how I got on. I have also requested to join a group (although wrote my weight down wrong there..:eek:...made myself 4 pounds heavier...lol)

Well I'm off to explore the site and add a ticker if I can..

Last edited:
Hello and welcome :)
well done on starting ww
I tried 8 yers for my first daughter,had clomid,then injections and also had a miscarriage after 6 years of trying they said it was triplets,so know how you feel.I was just being directed in the IVF route when I had one last go at clomid and fell pregnant with my daughter whos 15 tomorrow :) 8 years she took,I then 3 years later tried 18 months for my middle daughter shes 10 and 10 days lol yes 10 for my youngest shes 5 ;) I have PCOD and went through an awful lot of infertility treatment for my eldest daughter and 0 for my others.

I feel pregnant eveytime I lost weight and moved house ......

Good luck on your journey and I hope you have your baby luck xxx cherry

Thanks for the welcome. I have read some of your posts over the past few weeks while I have been lurking. I have to say your two pictures are an inspiration...it just shows the difference weight loss can make. I hope I am as successful...xx

welcome!

As long as you stick to tracking and eating your points you will do it in no time!! :D

Were all in this for the long haul :)

Welcome to WW and the madness.

Sorry to hear about your MC - I too suffered with fertility issues. I was diagnosed with 2 wombs back in 2005 but they were too small to carry a baby full-term so had an operation to make them into one. No luck on the baby front - we did clomid etc...but i was diagnosed with bowel cancer in 2007 and so babies went off the radar. 2008 we decided to try again and I was told that a natural pregnancy was not a runner - 2009 told that IVF and any fertility procedure would not help us as I was too badly scarred on the inside from previous operations etc...2010 I had a hysterectomy - now we are looking into surrogacy in India. Sending you positive energy that you get your little bundle of joy soon. Xxx

I hope you get positive results from ww, in more ways than one! :) xxx

Good luck, hope WI goes well for you! :) You will do itttt! :) xxx

Back