Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

pleased to hear your mil is out of hospital now, i hope the good weather returns so she can enjoy many more bbq days outside in the fresh air!

Its a great feeling sorting out clothes that are too big..my wardrobe was straining with all sizes of clothes before i had a miassive clear out..now there is plenty of room for all her new tiny clothes Pookie :)

I think we crossed posted at the same time dont want you to miss last message Rose as it has a request in it

thanks hun for kind words..i don't think i know how to talk just soley about weight loss anymore! hee hee

a few lovely posters have commented on my quotes, i was very flattered..i think i ran out of them believe it or not..but now some time has passed..i might be able to realise that there are a few more (hundred) quotes on how being overweight makes me feel!..so watch out on my diary..even if its one a day or one a week...the quotes are planning a comeback tour!...i might even repeat a few that i have already used!!! ha ha..without realising ;) x :)

I want balloons released , I want streamers thrown , I want a trumpet parade :)

I LOST 4LBS :bliss:

I am definately pleased with that one hardly any exercise this week either makes you laugh dun it ;)
I have lost another inch off my bust and hips and two inches off my waist.
Only downside is its totm today so i feel like crap.

Last edited:
:happy036: :happy096:
:party0011:​
:party0019:​
:greenapple:

Well done!!!!!​

Had areally busy day yesterday oh well saved me from overeating i suppose :)
went walking for 2 hours in the morning after going to the garden centre to get Mil plants for her bit of garden then spent the afternoon planting them all up
also had a visit in the afternoon from my eldest daughter and her boyfreind so that was nice don't see her very often as shes always working long hours.
Todays a bit boring have to go food shopping and will be tackling some more of my clothes on a throw out mission again ;)
Will try to get some exercise in today not sure what yet.

Have a good day everyone :)

morning lovely..happy sunday..sounds like a busy day planned!..i am so proud of you and your weight loss..go girl!..how good do you feel right now?..and there's more of that feeling to come..on a regular basis! :)

keep at it pookie...woohooo!!! :)

Happy Sunday Afternoon!
sounds like you've got a busy day planned, activities = more calories burned ;)
Have fun chucking away clothes that are too big for you

Didn't get round to the chucking of the clothes ceremony yesterday so will tackle it today :)

I was so cold yesterday and today thats what happens when you loose your fatty insulation.:( Had to put the heating back on.

We had a promotion on at our local garden center today if you got there between 7 and 9 am you got a voucher for 10% off of everything
There was a rattan garden sofas and coffee table set I had been looking at before but it was £700 so as we got £70 off we bought it :) so now I will be in comfort in the garden now all I have to do is pray for a return of the good weather so I can use it. ;)

Bought a few more things which were over £100 then got out quick before I spent any more money. :rolleyes:

After getting up so early to do that all I've done this afternoon is sleep, at least that stops me from eating . Really must think about doing some exercise I've hardly done any since last week.

Last edited:
Pookie 1999 said:
Where are you Chelle thats the second weekend you've been absent without leave hope you haven't deserted us still missing my weekend game buddy good job Fionut is still with me.

Lol, I'm adicted to those games

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

morning hun x..sounds like a bargain at the garden centre..i like those rattan garden sofa's too, i'll have to wait for the half price sale though! hee hee..or the summer clearance! ;)

enjoy sorting out clothes, it feels good once it is done..and frees up so much space..if you are anything like me, you'll have various clothes in there..just 'incase' :)

Even a long walk counts as exercise Pookie...or invest in an Andre of your own...you don't even need to leave the house and the lbs do melt off!! good luck..and don't forget an energetic run around the house catching up with housework burns those calories too.

Have a good one x

Thats it finally did some exercise 1 hr and 45 mins of zumba :crazy:

I dont have an Andre Rose but I do have a cross trainer which cost my hubby a fortune and has become a shelf haven't used it for about two months really must start using it again :rolleyes:

Theres a challange for you or anyone think of a name for my cross trainer ;) no rude ones though I have children remember.

I used to get on it for 30 mins everyday
My challenge for the rest of the week is to do 30 mins a day until Friday lets see if I can stick to it :)

Actually I did used to have an Andre it was used as a waldrobe extention for about a year then it was bannished to the shed for a few it was still in really good condition actually when i finally took it to the tip last october then come February when I started this I could have kicked myself.

Last edited:
Back