Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Friday is next weigh day I hope to be down to 16st 3lbs as that will have me at a 3 1/2 stone loss.

Keeping my fingers crossed for that milestone. You deserve it!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Slow and steady is the key, heard its more sustainable...

Though I wish weight loss would hurry up!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Ha! Aren't we all.

Though if the weather stays this nice we will sweat the weight off!

Not a blimp, just well insulated!

Hope your day is going well Pookie?...we've got thunderstorms on the way...aaah bliss, a chance to cool down..before the expected mini heatwave next weekend!

heat does make me less hungry but more sleepy..yawn :)

feel so much better reading about all these little kids with various objects..in errm various places! hee hee..'still treasure hunting up here' :) x

Hiya! Hope you have had a good day. I'm.sure you will get that target hun!

have a lovely day honey and well done for being out and about gardening already...think of all that exercise..combined with swimming..you'll be disappearing before our eyes! :)..good on you!

Evening Pookie, hope you had a lovely day doing the garden

morning pookie :)

how are you?...is it any cooler in your neck of the woods?..we've got a nice breeze today..so no excuse for me not to get active..well been on bike so far..but should think of other physical exercise and do it..instead of thinking about it..ooh err!

when you go swimming, is it packed full of everyone trying to cool down?

have agood one hun x

Hi Rose look at that I was writing on your thread as you were writing on mine. :)
Its not too bad swimming theres a few more people than normal but its an adult only womens only session I go to as I can't stand a lot of kids splashing me while I'm tring to swim grumpy mare aren't I ;)

It is very slightly cooler her today but only by a degree or so , there is more cloud today though so the suns not so baking won't complain though as its nice to see some sun lets hope we get a lot more of it this summer.

morning lovely :)

yeah, i do a mean singing in the rain..me and wee cherub in and out the puddles! ha ha

I am getting on Andre today ;)..just catching up on here first!

My thread is never safe hun...the brawling has stopped hee hee..and i wasn't even there to referee!

i was just saying..one day soon i will talk about weight loss on there! ha ha :)

how are you doing? have great and focused day Pookie x

Morning Ladies
Had a lovely barbeque yesterday as Mil came out of hospital in the afternoon and just wanted to be outside for a while after being couped up all that time ( shes feeling a lot better still has the pain sometimes and the clots are still there shes on loads more medication to break them down and got to take it easy for a while ) just finished clearing up and the heavens opened :( lasted a while then the sun came back out and we had a lovely sunny evening :)

went swimming again last night its so refreshing in this warm weather I dont see it as exercise which is always a good thing with me ;)

This morning I've been sorting more of my waldrobe out how any one person needed so many clothes I dont know but have thrown out another sack full some of my trousers now just keep falling down so reluctant as I am I think its time to get rid of them.

No Rose dont change we love you just the way you are .;)
Talk about weight loss a little by all means :rolleyes: but the one thing that sets your diary apart from everyone elses is the madness and your lovely sense of humour its very similar to mine which is brilliant because you make me laugh so much sometimes with your little jests and quips I would really miss it . Have you ever considered bringing back your quote of the day because I think people will really miss that so many of them I could really relate too so would love to see those back if you would :)

Back