Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

I am sure people probably get fed up with my ramblings sometimes
but the way i figure it is if they do they dont have to look do they;)

enjoy your sunday pookie..are you going to visit your mil today?..hope all is well x don't pressurise yourself too much with weight relating matters in a time like this...just do your best and no giving yourself a hard time hun x

Stars are thread ratings Pookie, click the "rate this thread" button at the top and I believe you can vote for yourself lol

are you talking from experience tranqs???? hee hee

yes hun, preparing myself for tomorrow..after wee cherub's mishap last night..i'm having a quiet day..just me and the washing machine..a quiet day in :)

enjoy the sunshine..are the plants errm planted yet? :)

got to go shopping now..that's my quick walk for today!

are you talking from experience tranqs???? hee hee

lol surprised I have any stars at all really Rose especially as I forget to click on the "like" button most days. Someone told me you could vote for yourself, seems silly to me just one of Minimins foibles I suppose.

Hi everyone, :)
hope you all had a good day mine wasnt bad had all the family round for a barbeque just finishing up now.
Just left with all the washing up to load into dishwasher so tired but happy.
As you can imagine it wasn't a very good day diet wise but never mind what will be will be i just have to remind myself I'm not in a race and the weight will come off eventually this just teaches me how to deal with occasions as they crop up even after i reach goal weight.
Or so I keep telling myself :rolleyes:

Rose I am glad wee cherub is ok believe me I have my own parking space at A n E due to my kids sticking an array of things up their noses down their throats or in their ears or eyes from stickers or beads (nose) to coins or pebbles (throat) even a stag beetle got chewed and swallowed by one of them and you know how huge they are. We also had sand in eyes and a bead in the ear. God I sound like an awful mother :eek: but I have got 5 remember so it wasn't all these things to one child ;)
Well done you for doing all the washing I still have a pile to do tomorrow plus bedding.
And no I'm ashamed to say plants are still in their trays and pots oh what a lot I have to do tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Good evening beauty, nice to see ive been missed! I've just had a catch up and see youve had quite a stressful week. How's the MIL doing? I do hope she makes a speedy and full recovery. What a worry that must have been for you all.
Well done on the 1 lb loss, very good news considering your naughtiness last weekend! Am pleased its still moving in the right direction.
Have you been enjoying the sunshine this weekend? I had a friend visit with her 3 children so , with my 2 aswell, it's been full on here. Back to work tomorrow for a rest.
Anyway, here's to a good week for you with less worry and a cracking weigh in.
Mx

Hi Chelle nice to see you back :)
Hope your ready for fun and games this week we must catch up on what we've missed out on :giggle:
Yes has been a very stressful week with Mil but apart from being in a lot of pain I think she's feeling better than she did and she's in the best place when shes not so good.
Your house must have been bedlam and very noisy this weekend with all those extra guests but glad you had a nice time

Yes the scales were very kind to me last week the best I expected was a sts so was really pleased when a lb came off. Have been good this week apart from the big family barbeque we had yesterday :rolleyes: so back with it again today .

Sorry I dissapeared last night I went to take one of my daughters and her boyfreind home and when I got back my internet had gone down for some reason and I couldn't get it back :(
Nevermind its back this morning so thats good speak to you soon

Well Rose you'll be glad to here I'm going out to plant my plants in a minute washings on (well one load anyway only another 4 or so to go)
weather here beautiful here again this morning but expecting thunderstorms and heavy downpours this afternoon so have to do it while its nice. Be back on later hope to catch up with you then have a good day and good luck with weigh in

Good luck beating the rain with the washing, I've got to put mine on. And not even thoguht about starting on my plants yets (prob becaue I've not bought any yet...)!

Have a great day Pookie

Back