Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

It was so lovely out there today really warm gives you such a taste for summer but it makes you want more and we are back to rain and winds on Monday so we have to enjoy while we can

I thought I would post as I'm in a similar position I was reading and lurking but didn't have the confidence to join but I bit the bullet today and here I am! I'm a Zumba girl too I normally burn upwards of 600 calories in less than an hour and I'm not really on any plan I just take the principles and calorie count, it's what works for me! I think the diary idea is fantastic and wish you all good luck :)

Kholoe88 welcome,
I cant believe it took me this long to pluck up the nerve to join and post and now i am enjoying it. I think these forums provide fantastic support and help when needed. Good luck with your weight loss journey.
I too think the diaries are brilliant. Feel free to pop in anytime, have you started a diary if so let me know i would like to follow it.

Yes I've started a diary it's called operation confidence. I've got the Zumba fitness DVDs and I'm hoping to afford the exhilarate set by the time my body and skill levels improve! I love the sculpt and tone I can see and feel it working that's such a motivation. I'm hoping this site aids me along the way you can never have too much support, right?! :)

Good morning everyone
The sun is shining here and is very warm i think today my exercise has to be gardening i have been managing to mow the lawns between rain so far but to wet to weed. My garden has burst into a ball of colour as i have lots of flowering shrubs in it of all different colours mainly in the way of azaleas and rhoddedendrons but it is beautiful this time of year normally. This year however due to weather it is full of weeds as well so weeding it is all day today i think.

aw Rose will be chuffed she's had such a positive effect on you. Keep on posting and join in the games and you'll be at 500 in no time.

Well done on your loss so far!! You've done so well! xx

Pookie 1999 said:
I also realized that yesterday was my 100th day of dieting this time it has gone quite quickly really heres to the next 100.

Wow well done xx

hello :)

just wanted to thank you for all your lovely kind words, i am very touched!

I have pm'd you, but not sure if it got through, silly laptop started playing up!

anyway, i see a few of my lovely friends are on your thread, you are in very good hands..but watch out for the rest of the crazy gang!!..they will be on their way very shortly...don't be scared, if you have been reading my diary, you will know they are harmless, mad as a bag of monkeys, but harmless!

I am just popping in to subscribe to your thread, i will be very proud to have you as a friend on here..welcome along!

I look forward to reading and following your diary..and you know how much i like to chat????..you'll be up to 500 posts in no time!

Good luck with everything, be good, stay focused, i expect to be back 'properly' within the next week or two :)..then we can all get on that wagon again..i STILL want to sit beside the driver...IF he is Peter Andre! ;)

(hello to any of my lovely friends reading this, i miss you all, and this actually feels strange sitting here typing..hmm, i need to get back before i forget how to chat and laugh with you all again..'see' you soon ladies x)

RainbowRose said:
hello :)

just wanted to thank you for all your lovely kind words, i am very touched!

I have pm'd you, but not sure if it got through, silly laptop started playing up!

anyway, i see a few of my lovely friends are on your thread, you are in very good hands..but watch out for the rest of the crazy gang!!..they will be on their way very shortly...don't be scared, if you have been reading my diary, you will know they are harmless, mad as a bag of monkeys, but harmless!

I am just popping in to subscribe to your thread, i will be very proud to have you as a friend on here..welcome along!

I look forward to reading and following your diary..and you know how much i like to chat????..you'll be up to 500 posts in no time!

Good luck with everything, be good, stay focused, i expect to be back 'properly' within the next week or two :)..then we can all get on that wagon again..i STILL want to sit beside the driver...IF he is Peter Andre! ;)

(hello to any of my lovely friends reading this, i miss you all, and this actually feels strange sitting here typing..hmm, i need to get back before i forget how to chat and laugh with you all again..'see' you soon ladies x)

Yay! By the way only yesterday I was saying how good it was that me and pr no longer have to put up with Peter Andre on the wagon lol!

Hope you had a good day pookie x

Back