Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

I had a great day today thank you Jayde out in the garden beautiful day great workout weeding and the absolute best thing of all was the message from Rainbow Rose as above i am about to reply to her message but fear it will be quite long so wanted to do yours first. Hope your week is going well soon be at 500 posts so i can join you in your diary too.

Sounds like a good day! Lucky you with the nice weather been pouring with rain and a gale up here.

Aw yay nice to see rose posting :) :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Rainbow Rose,
Thank you so much for your lovely message and your post on here too. I am so glad you left a post on here as well because being completely new to forums i wasnt sure how to pm you back.
Where do i start? Firstly and most importantly thank you so so much for being such an inspiration and support to me even though you knew nothing about me. I was absolutely gutted when you moved your diary to members only and when you did my weight loss journey had something very important missing - you. I could have kicked myself for not becoming a member and posting on your diary , never mind thats in the past now and i am posting everywhere i can to get to 500 posts.

Its strange that even though i dont know you in reality i feel like i do if you know what i mean. See i will fit right in on your thread as i am as mad as a march hare too.

I was so disappointed this morning when someone pm,d me to say you were not on the forum at the moment and didnt know wether you would be back or not so you can imagine how pleased i was when i saw you had messaged me. :)

I hope everything is ok with you as you are taking a break cant wait for you to come back properly so we can have lots of chats you have done so well with your weight loss you had such determination and drive you made me think i can do that too. Its such a lot of weight we have to lose it can be quite daunting but you helped me see it can be done.

Jayde has been lovely and i remembered her from your diary so it was nice to see a friendly face the forum can be a scary place when your not used to them.

So sorry to ramble on so ,hope to see you back on here regularly soon. Oh and dont worry about what everyone says I like Peter Andre too.

Thank you again
Debbie x

Hi again debbie

thank you for such a lovely post..i feel quite important now!!! hee hee

everyone supports each other on here and many of my friends on here are responsible for keeping me on the straight and narrow too...it has been a huge eyeopener for me to realise that people out there have the same thoughts and fears and expectations as i have..for such a long time i felt very alone! Joining this forum was one of the best things i have ever done :)

Like a few others on here, we are very alike..woweee, you even have the same good taste in men!!!!! ha ha

Whoever contacted you today to let you know i had left was doing the right thing, because i had 'left', and a few weeks ago i felt i might not even be able to come back..so thankyou to whoever pm'd you, that was very considerate of them! x

as i said, i am returning properly next week, hubby's birthday next tuesday, so i imagine i'll be back..raring to go and ready for a giggle or two next wednesday! :)

I popped in today to answer a pm that was left for me via the forum, and thought i would answer you at the same time..i am NOT ignoring all my other great friends on here..i'm just giving them all time to adjust their minds in preparation for the return of 'The Rose' :)

Debbie, you can answer my pm to you by pressing 'reply'..it should work?, don't worry i am still learning all this modern technology stuff too ;)

Have a good day, your words mean so much to me and is just the tonic i need just now..no gin though..i don't like it! :)

You are doing well, keep it up and here's to you reaching that magic 500 and to us all being slim, successful and sexy! :)

I look forward to lots more chats with you very soon..and to my fellow passengers on that wagon, get that champers chilled and mr andre placed within my reach...i'm on my way! :)

Rx

p.s..got to say ..i LOVE the name of your thread! ha ha :)..thankyou x

Last edited:
Thank you Rose.
I dont expect a reply i fully respect your need to break and love the fact that you should be back next week,I will look foward to it . Enjoy Hubbys birthday and you let me know when your back and raring to go I want to jump on this wagon I hope its going to the very end cause thats where i am going but i am afraid you will have to share Mr Andre you sit one side and I will sit the other. Ha ha.

Thank you so much for making contact even though you are away from forums i really do appreciate that. Speak to you soon hopefully

Debbs x

Evening hun hope your day has been good! Think it is lovely how we all inspire everyone on here and think this a real boost for Rose! Have a great day tomorrow x

Hi Pookie just thought I would pop in & say hello, hope u don't mind. You're doing fantastically well & u may not know it but you very much help motivate others, myself included so keep up the good work :) x

Thank you Flump
Of course i dont mind the more people who join me the better as you can guess i love to chat , pop in anytime .
I love your avatar is that poodle or poogle something like that i remember the flumps i used to love them as a child.
I feel very honoured that you say i help to motivate you thank you weight loss is never the easiest of journeys so i take any help i can get along the way however it comes and people wanting to post in my diary helps me to keep on track.
Have a good day hopefully will speak to you again soon.

Hi
I did my usual Aqua class last night with a different trainer my god she worked us hard she loved to work you in the deep water doesnt she realize how hard it is to keep this big fat body up in deep water let alone move it around to exercise as well ha ha. The lazy part of me definately prefers my usual trainer ;)
I also swam for an hour afterwards . Had a good day food wise yesterday am hoping to lose 2lbs at least this week to hit 16 stone 5lbs then i will be a third of a way.

Did a 45 min Zumba class this morning and burned 747 calories not bad before 9am now if i could just do 10 of those a day i'd be as skinny as a rake in no time Ha Ha. :rolleyes:
Have to go back to work today have just had a week off I hate going back to work after i have been off its depressing. :(
I dont mind my job really I am a dispensing assistant in a pharmacy I only work Tues and Thurs evening so its all good .
I also have a young guy who's the pharmacist i work with hes lovely and hes one of the reasons that makes my weight loss journey easier as he weighs me in at work every thurs and gives me encouragement and support when needed I have known him for years now and love him to bits but he certainly helps me to stick to it. :)
At least working keeps me out of the fridge thats one good thing about it as does being on here cause typing keeps my fingers busy hope everyones having a good day :)

Sounds exhausting all that excercise well done! I'm.off to aquafit tonight, I love it! X

Thank you well done losing weight even when pregnant they thought i had gestational diabetes with my first it turned out not to be but i know it was a pain having to always be checking blood sugar levels etc and being so careful with diet. July though not to long to go keep going with the weight loss less to lose when you've had the baby Good Luck

Hi everyone
Not much going on with me today i have spent most of it at my in-laws they have just had their kitchen refitted and as my mother in law has just had a hip replacement i had to put all the stuff back into their kitchen so lots of lifting bending and stretching but have done no exercise as such but will try to do a Zumba class later if i'm not too tired. :)

Didnt manage Zumba last night too tired i fell asleep so made up for it this morning did a 45 min class and burned 725 calories now i am off for a long walk round windsor great park around the lake i think .
Nervous for tomorrows weigh in as it doesn't look like i've lost anything this week fingers crossed i have i have stepped up the exercise quite a bit this week as well. :sigh:

good luck for your weigh in hun..i'm sure it will be a good 'un, you are doing well!..i'm proud of you already! :)

I will be back into the world of weigh ins and madness next week!

have a good weekend....believe and achieve!!!!! :)

p.s ..only 412 to go eh? ;)

Back