Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Thank you Rose but i am gonna disappoint you i only lost 1lb this week i stepped up the exercise big time this week as well but it didnt do any good. :(
I did that because i thought i might stuggle this week due to water retention always have a problem with this mid cycle and again at totm. Never mind at least its still downwards could have been worse .:)
Heres hoping to a better week this week.

Looking forward to your return but thank you for thinking of me. :)

Only 411 now seems like it will take forever to reach 500.:sigh:

a lb is a lb of fat into the melting pot hun, well done! :)..you'll know from my diary i lose a lb now and again and sometimes i lose nothing,not one wee ounce..it all evens out don't worry..says she who hasn't weighed for 3 weeks..gulp!..get the sympathy cards ready ladies!!!! ;)

now come on Debbie..none of this defeatest talk..411 sounds lot in the grand scale of things..but

10 posts a day..x 7 = 70

70 posts a week x 4 = 280

411 divided by 280 = 1 remainder 141

= 1 month and 2 weeks and one day of posting!!!!!!

..and that's on 10 posts a day..if you get chatting to me in the mornings, afternoons or evenings on a daily basis...you could easily exceed 10 posts a day by chatting to me and everyone else...so 6 weeks and one day..could become 3 weeks and half a day with 20 posts daily... 1 and a 1/2 weeks with 30 posts daily etc etc....come on get posting debbie :)

have a good day hun x

Dont you worry Rose i will be there with the sympathy card for you and a hug if need be . If it is bad and i say IF because it might not be we'll work together to get you back and perhaps i can pay back some off the times when you've motivated me. :)

The wagon is ready to go , the champers all chilled and Mr Andre is waiting just for you so dont be to long he might get fed up.

P S Thank you for the post breakdown that makes it feel better.

Hi, hope you don't mind me popping by. Love the name of your diary, I think RR's diary was the first I read too and it really motivated me and made me sign up to MiniMins.
I'm also trying to get my posts up to 500 to join the silver crew :D
You are doing brilliantly. Just thought I'd say hi and good luck x

well done on the loss! they all add up! Ive seen a few people on here say they dont lose much for the first few weeks when they start exercising but its worth it in the end as you want to be fit when you lose the weight.

You should join in some of the chat games over on the chit chat part, your posts will soon add up there.

Afternoon! Well done on the loss it is still great! Yeah join in with the.chit chat games or welcome newbies if you wanna get up your posts. Hope you have a great day x x

woweeee, how impressed am I????..300 posts already, you've been posting your socks off since yesterday!..well done you :) x..you'll be comfortably in the silver section by my return to my own diary on wednesday at this rate!!!!!

hello to Lauraloot too, i wish you lots of success and am flattered by your kind words, thankyou :)

wishing you both a good day! :)

Just popping by to say hello!
I've not started a diary in the main diary section yet but do post in the Atkins and slimpod forums.

I've often wondered what I'd put in a proper silver members diary that's not in my other 2, lol

Hi Rose
I spent hours on here last night posting in the chit chat games great fun
I have to thank someone called Chelle x who stayed up very late with me last night to keep it going I am determined to get 500 by the end of today
One thing you will learn about me in time is wait is not in my vocabulary i am not very patient when it comes to getting something i want ;)

I will sure have some catching up to do when i reach your diary am looking forward to it :)

You are doing well on those posts hun! Well done on the walk.

Out.of.interest what's your typical menu for a days healthy eating x

Hi Jayde
I am a very plain eater but here is yesterdays menu if its any help
Breakfast

1 banana
2 slices granary bread toasted
2 tsps marg

Lunch

2 slices granary bread
1 tsp marg
2 slices healthy eating ham
coleslaw reduced fat
pack of walkers cheese and bacon crisps

Snack

choc raisin bar

Dinner

pork loin steak
200g new potatoes
1 tsp marg
broccoli/cauliflower/carrots
3 breaded onion rings

Snacks

harvest toffee chewy bar
sugar free jelly with peaches and dobble of squirty cream

Hi pookie,
Hope you don't mind me popping in to say hello. I noticed your link in the bottom of your sig and thought I'd have a nosey in.
I find the threads in the chat section a very good distraction from eating! You must be close to the 500 post goal after last nights session!
I'll have a read back from the start of your diary if that's ok and will follow your weight loss with great interest
Michelle x

Hi Michelle,

No of course i dont mind the more people in my diary the better and after the one below game i feel like i know you so well ha ha ;)
Thank you so much for last night if you read my diary you will know why its so important for me to get to the 500 posts but that wont stop me from playing our silly games i had so much fun last night it was such a laugh at times and was so glad you kept it going for so long thank you :)
I went from something like 82 posts to 300 in those few hours look forward to taking to you more you have done so well with your weight loss fantastic well done
Have you got a diary?

Hi Debbie,
I've come to have a read through your diary but having seen your last message am heading to chit chat first to see you get to 500.
Will be right back
Michelle x

Back