Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Can't do a lot today have to wait in for garden furniture to be delivered
Good chance to catch up on the washing :)

We have sun here this morning but not for long I suspect :rolleyes:

I am thinking of a suitable name for your cross trainer...what about Julian?..after julian clary, or Lily after Lily Savage?..oh oh my mistake...they are cross dressers..not trainers!!! ha ha..

well done on zumba..good girl!...i have zumba dvd's..but don't use them enough *blows dust off them!*..i'm impressed 1 hr 45..i used to do 20-30 mins..and needed oxygen..and a hunky paramedic!

I too have noted the party tonight...get your little black dress ironed, i'm packed and ready to roll!!! :)

Hope furniture arrives soon..and the sun shines from now until october..have a good day!
p.s. i too used to have a different 'andre' and moved house years ago..decided i didn't have room for it..and threw it out!!!..doh ;)..i then had to buy a new one when i got back the into lose weight now mode! x

Well my Rattan sofas turned up yesterday they are better than I remember them so really pleased so comfy now all I need is some of that good weather back again so I can use them :)

Missed half of Fi's party for swimming last night aren't I the Good Girl am hoping to get into those darn 15's this week , have been in the 16's for what seems like forever. :(

Not a very exciting day for me today I have to go to the tip to get rid of a few things , then more washing , back to work this afternoon after the bank holiday break , then perhaps a zumba class tonight last ditch attempt before weigh in tomorrow. ;)

well done on getting into the pool last night..not the same one, i ended up in..but hey...maybe next time!

Wishing you lots of luck for those scales tomorrow. i hope they are extra kind to you, you deserve it hun :)

I'm there Pookie!!!...centre stage, overhead lighting, a cocktail in my hand and a smuggled jar of beeetroot!..i'll eat them on that plastic chair at the bottom of your garden whilst i chat to the gnomes and fairies :)

Ok Rose you let me know when as your the one with the busy schedule and if Blonde gem doesn't do it I will. Mind you I need a couple of days to get the lighting and sound guys in to have it just right for you I promise no cameras and no embarrasing you tube entries :rolleyes: just you us and the neighbours looking out their windows but don't worry we're not overlooked by many. :)

A wednesday evening is a kind of good time for me and now there is no more mr andre on tv..i can stay later!!!..but do you swim every wednesday?..if so, i'll make myself available another night!

.... as the dreaded football starts soon, there may be other nights when i am free after bath and bedtime (wee cherub!)..brad glued to tv and me twiddling my thumbs..might as well twiddle them on here!

I think weekly is the way to go as every night it will lose the fun factor very quickly and we will all be repeating what we said the night before???

I'll check with the lovely blondegem is she fancies hosting one soon, she might not be able to, so then you Pookie are next in line!! :)

Only swim on a wednesday if its a bank holiday monday they close early then and usual day is monday
Wednesdays are perfect for me too never much on telly although I'm a huge Big Brother fan that will be on but will sky plus no problem
I've never really spoken to Blondgem although have seen her on your thread so let me know what she says :)

I will expect you to advertise to the hilt on my turn as I don't have much of a following on here it will be a very sad party if not ;)

i've asked blondegem on her thread if she can face it!!! ha ha..she is lovely..scottish and quiet and shy...a lot like me! ;)

If not, then you are the hostess with the mostess :) and plenty will pop in, don't worry.. everyone on my thread knows you now..and if they all take their medication and don't drink to excess..it will all be fine! ha ha x

Ok Rose but you have to go easy on the champers as I'm banking on you to help sort out the carnage at the end of the night although saying that Fi's ended quite peacefully and dignified after they prised you away from the chippendales. :rolleyes:
Put in requests for guest appearences now :)
God takes some organising these parties considering they are virtual. ;)

How about the rest of take that? Can't just have Robbie!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Morning Pookie :)

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Back