Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

tranquility said:
Tranqs arrives bearing message from Rose "laptop slow trying a reboot to return" or words to that effect lol think it's a euphenism for Mr Grey

"Reboot".

RoseBooty more like it.

Hello ladies, could do with a bottle of white. Any going?

Here you go Fi
Did you enjoy your evening

Thanks pookie, evening was very good. Lots of thinking.

But now just wanna relax...

Hi Fi

Would you like some cheese with that wine?

image-2240604447.jpg

Pookie 1999 said:
Just to let you know we've lost Rose to a sticky laptop do we dare ask what made it sticky do you think it could be something purple and round ladies

You ate what you eat.., I found a recent photo of Rose.

image-756729120.jpg

No wonder her keys are sticky.

Last edited:
Just to let you know we've lost Rose to a sticky laptop do we dare ask what made it sticky do you think it could be something purple and round ladies

Keep telling her not to eat her spheres at the computer :8855:

I like her new hairstyle. It does look like she got too much sun when she hung out the wash.

Hi Ladies how is everyone on this crappy rainy day
I had slipped all the way to the bottom of the diary pages see what happens when Rose has a sticky computer :giggle:

I had my photos taken today I have them done every four weeks and this time I look bigger than what I did last time despite having lost 12 more lbs since the last ones were taken

Didnt do any exercise as such yesterday but I did go holiday clothes shopping again so was walking round at least
Havent done any today but I have Aqua and swimming tonight so that'll do for today

I have however got a confession to make :ashamed0005: , as I was saying to Tranqs the other day when we both got free cream with our strawberries i was trying to think of what naughty dessert I could make with it :rolleyes: and actually it was my husbands fault we'll blame him ;) *mind you HE didnt shovel it down my throat did he that was all my doing * he asked me to make a raspberry pavlova which I did . I have now eaten about 2/3 of this blinking thing and now feel really bloated . Serves me right huh teach me to be a piggy wont it *probably not ha ha*. I'm not making one again well until christmas anyway as I know now I cant resist it

I miss Rosie :( I wonder how much she lost today ? Lets hope her computer isnt down for long ;)

Pookie 1999 said:
Hi Ladies how is everyone on this crappy rainy day
I had slipped all the way to the bottom of the diary pages see what happens when Rose has a sticky computer :giggle:

I had my photos taken today I have them done every four weeks and this time I look bigger than what I did last time despite having lost 12 more lbs since the last ones were taken

Didnt do any exercise as such yesterday but I did go holiday clothes shopping again so was walking round at least
Havent done any today but I have Aqua and swimming tonight so that'll do for today

I have however got a confession to make :ashamed0005: , as I was saying to Tranqs the other day when we both got free cream with our strawberries i was trying to think of what naughty dessert I could make with it :rolleyes: and actually it was my husbands fault we'll blame him ;) *mind you HE didnt shovel it down my throat did he that was all my doing * he asked me to make a raspberry pavlova which I did . I have now eaten about 2/3 of this blinking thing and now feel really bloated . Serves me right huh teach me to be a piggy wont it *probably not ha ha*. I'm not making one again well until christmas anyway as I know now I cant resist it

I miss Rosie :( I wonder how much she lost today ? Lets hope her computer isnt down for long ;)

I thought pavolvas weren't too bad as desserts go?

I thought the same i guess they're fine if they aren't piled high with cream! ;) x

Don't think you'll put on. Everyone deserves a treat once in a while. you'll loose this week. X

You might have been craving the calcium or vitamin d in cream!

I hope you have a terrific Tuesday!

Have a great day Pooks, don't worry about the pavlova. When you think about it, the main ingredient is actually air!! ;)

Back