Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Have a busy day today
Just been to clean MIL's now need to do my own cleaning plus some more of the ever growing pile of washing then off to Homebase for some more bathroom bits then hoping to go swimming this afternoon in the healthclub before it closes
Whats everyone up to this fine bank holiday ?

Have a lovely day ladies :)

Hi hun, no bank holiday here..so I'm just having a day indoors, eating homemade soup, watching sense and sensibility...and waiting for cherub to come home!..rock and roll...woooohooooooooo

enjoy your day, hope you get everything you want at homebase x

You could tell it was a bank holiday today because of the rain, lol. Rained all day here on and off and we had to go out with thick jumpers and brollies.

Yes rain on and off here too Fi typical bank holiday me thinks although not cold here as some of you have had I'm hearing heating , woolies and coal fires in some of your threads not quite that desperate yet here :D

Managed my shopping and my swim while hubby went food shopping (got out of that one ha ha )
Just about to have dinner must be something about roast chicken today everyones having it although we havent got a roast.
We're having it with new potatoes, salad, coleslaw and onion rings .

Where is everyone this evening its very quiet round here ;)

Morning :mermaid: Pookie

Pookie! Pookie! pookie! I had a little nap this afternoon and I dreamt about you.

You were in a hospital to visit someone, and the hospital was part of my local shopping centre. Anyway, I went there thinking I could meet you but nobody could recognise you from my description of you. LOL, so I was running up and down the corridors with a bucket of water hoping to lure you out...

I know.... I've confirmed you're opinion of me that I'm bonkers....

Pookie! Pookie! pookie! I had a little nap this afternoon and I dreamt about you.

You were in a hospital to visit someone, and the hospital was part of my local shopping centre. Anyway, I went there thinking I could meet you but nobody could recognise you from my description of you. LOL, so I was running up and down the corridors with a bucket of water hoping to lure you out...

I know.... I've confirmed you're opinion of me that I'm bonkers....

She was already in the birthing center water birth tubs. They're so used to her being there (five kids and all) that the staff thought nothing of it!

birth_photo.jpg

Oh dear poor Fi
If your dream is about me it wasnt that exciting surely you have something better to dream about

I have just been swimming as I did no exercise yesterday
Sorry haven't been round the diaries yet will try and get round to you all later
I have been reading lately but havent had a lot of time for posting been very busy with holiday prep and finalising bookings etc still have lots to do I suppose thats what comes of travelling with a big party still need to sort out estas and travel insurance , advance passenger info for BA and hire cars plus lists of things to do as long as your arms before we go :)

But so worth it... enjoy, Pookie!

How's it going pookie?

Weigh day today
WE have sun here today but its so cold its sure not far off Autumn :(
I lost 2lb this week thats a bit better would have liked 7lb loss ha ha but hay ho have to be grateful for any loss its all going down :)

Bathroom and toilet from what I can see is nearly finished they are putting up all fixtures and fittings at the moment so just finishing works to be done then so hopefully will be finished on Monday it looks so much nicer and brighter glad we had it done but so peed off with all the dust and mess now

Have a lovely day Ladies :)

Fabulous loss Pookie!! Well done :)

Glad the bathroom is nearly done, I hate it when everything is upside down and messy.

Well done Pooks, great loss. Bet you can't wait for the bathroom to be done.

Pookie 1999 said:
Weigh day today
WE have sun here today but its so cold its sure not far off Autumn :(
I lost 2lb this week thats a bit better would have liked 7lb loss ha ha but hay ho have to be grateful for any loss its all going down :)

Bathroom and toilet from what I can see is nearly finished they are putting up all fixtures and fittings at the moment so just finishing works to be done then so hopefully will be finished on Monday it looks so much nicer and brighter glad we had it done but so peed off with all the dust and mess now

Have a lovely day Ladies :)

Whoop to the loss and getting the bath sorted!

Back