Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

I have lost 5lbs this week 5 weeks and counting. :)

I did Zumba yesterday for the first time in months I ended up a big fat red faced sweaty heap after just 20mins my god how quickly do you lose your fitness so I am going to aim for a 20min class 3 times a week until I improve .

I have just cleaned my inlaws their house that is not them ha ha , I am now going to swim for an hour then I am off to work this afternoon so no time to stuff my chops even if I wanted to ;)

I went swimming again yesterday already seeing a difference in my fitness levels in just a week I can run upstairs without needing oxygen ha ha and I already feel slightly sucked in.

I was on nanny babysitting duties last night there's nothing like a fully mobile 10 month old to run you ragged .
Sometimes I wonder how the hell I managed with 3 kids 3 and under as the first 3 I had in quick succession the other 2 had much bigger gaps so weren't so bad but how an earth I managed 3 so young I don't know I certainly couldn't do it now I am finally too old ha ha.

I think I might do a Zumba class today after I take granddaughter home I can only do 20 mins at the moment I need to get that up to 30 at least . So if you hear an earthquake this afternoon it's just me prancing round my living room like a big fat fairy elephant doing Zumba ha ha ;)

lol could be worse Pooks you could live in an upstairs flat like me shaking the neighbours to death

Lol I would fall through the floor Tranqs and be visiting the neighbours all hot and sweaty ha ha.

I did a 50min Zumba class on Sunday and when I had finished this is probably tmi but when I had finished I could feel the sweat just dripping off me onto my body it was disgusting but at least you know you've had a good workout when that happens.

I lost a lb this week which with all the exercise and food on track is quite poor this early on . I am hoping it will be down to water retention for some unearthly reason and it will drop this week more.

i also swam on Monday so I have done well on the exercise front this week.

a pound is a pound mrs!!

Plus with all the exercise it will probably all just drop off in a week or two. Your body will be in shock from working so hard so will retain water (for muscle repair) and won't be burning fat yet as you've gone from a not physical to very physical life style... its something to do with when we were cave dwellers! haha

I'm at the gym again tonight and I think i would just much rather have a nap!! lol

Well that's a pound more than me Pooks as I took the bank holiday weekend off :eek: but managed a STS so that's OK

I don't do the exercise thing, monday to friday there is absolutely no space with my 60-90 minute each way commute. To be honest I struggle to cook tea and have time to digest it before it's bedtime most nights. I do walk most places though. Weekends are for house work workouts lol

Hello Pookie!!! How are you?

I am not dieting, not focused and not motivated, but hey ho...haha ?

Mini cherub visiting at weekend. Crawling and climbing so that should prove to be a bit of a workout for me!!

So come on and tell me all your news x

Not quite Tranqs in 11 days .

I have been very busy though on my get ready for the winter garden tidy up as I fear the weather may have changed by the time I get back it has to change sometime I suppose.
Garden was like a jungle and it has taken a week to sort out and I am still not done.
I am now on my clean like made holiday countdown too so have had no time for minis .

Hi Rosie glad to see your still checking in I had my nanny babysitting duties last weekend and she ran me ragged I am to old for this now if theres anything she cant have no matter how small she will find it I cant keep up with it. Shes also been walking from one bit of furniture to the other for a while now but wont venture into open space .

Every bit of my body aches tonight but I have to keep going at the weekend as I need to have finished all gardens by sunday evening at the latest my hans are so sore from weeding I don't know what to do with them ha ha.

Have a lovely weekend ladies and not too many bottles for the recycling bin Tranqs :8855:

Oh well back again is it really nearly eight months since I last posted where does the time go.

I am going to Dubai in 5 1/2 weeks for our 25 wedding anniversary and I have put most of my weight back on so I will be very uncomfortable in that heat if I don't lose some not to mention no clothes to wear on holiday as I have a waldrobe full of clothes that don't fit and I don't want to buy anymore .

So this Thursday which is 5 weeks to go I am about to embark on a weight loss journey albeit a short one yet again. I will dust off the zumba dvd and try and recover the swimsuit from the depths of the waldrobe.

I am so glad to see Rosie , Tranqs etc posting again and Kate still posting of course as I could do with the support hope your up for it ladies as I need all the help I can get at the moment.

I have an update of what i've been up to on Rosies thread if anyones interested I just cant be bothered to write it all again ha ha . (really must stop being so lazy)

Love Pooks x

I will pop in and encourage you my friend, then when I have encouraged you, I will search deep into my soul and try very hard to encourage myself!!! Haha

Very strange thought came into my head (no, not that strange!!!) last night I dreamt that I was sitting in a doctor's surgery, no idea who the doc was??? anyway he said to me... The weight has got to go!!!!!! How spooky is that? I remember feeling insulted though! Haha

Perhaps I was meant to come back today? PR's wee email may just have given me the push? Forgot all about the dream until approx an hour ago! Haha

Anyway, brace yourself...Rosie is on the loose again....and has wandered into her old stomping ground!!!

* Stomps off heavily....very heavily!!! Lol*

Hee hee Rosie I was just going to text you this morning when you appeared on Minis you must have heard me calling you lol

Will try and pop in in the evenings Pooks to check on the tail.

No Rotty at work as she is off after having surgery to have a lipoma thingy removed as well as other stuff done. I am bad in wishing she is gone permanently lol

Not bad Tranqs just wishful and totally justified I might add .

Thank you so much ladies glad to see the crazy gang all reuniting and for the support I am pretty crap at this diet lark at the moment so all help will be gratefully received especially you Rosie after all it was you that bought me to minimins in the first place :)

Back