Lurverick's Food Diary...Now learning to maintain!!!!

You are so close to target, so don't worry if it's not this week there is always next. Still want to wish you good luck :) You are on the right track and have the determination, so that will get you there very soon!

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg,omg,omg!!!!!!! so happy right now!!
i lost 1lb giving me my 3.5stone award and landing me slap bang on target!!!
3 stone 7.5lb lost since joining on the 5th of april....thankyou to sw!!!!

Well done. That's fantastic

Congratulations - thats fantastic - Well done

Well done darling!!! Im so proud of you!!! Your such an inspiration!!

You've really spurred me on now, only 7.5lb to go for me - as you said, its my turn next!!! You might be hearing a lot from me in the near future lol

xxxx

thankyou,thankyou,thankyou for the lovely comments,congrats etc it really means a lot!

well mon i used an extra a+b mon night,did 43 syns(so 28 too many!) and tues i did 37 syns (so 22 too many)......i was then going to buckle down to plan but a lovely,lovely friend took me out-her treat- for a meal wednesday lunchtime.
so although weds lunch was off plan totally the rest of weds was on plan and i intend to be low syns and 100% on plan for rest of week to minimise damage and then from monday onto trying to maintain with extra b's etc!
right...

THURSDAY 18TH NOVEMBER = EE DAY.

breakfast = banana,2 weetabix(heb) and milk(hea).

snacks = 2 satsumas.

lunch = wholegrain tomato and herb pasta and sauce.2 satsumas.

snacks = raspberries with a shape zero yogurt poured over.bag of eat smart pickled onion rings(1.5syns).pineapple.

tea = rump steak,new potatoes,fine green beans.
dessert = chopped up banana with a toffee mullerlight poured over.

snack = skinny cow mint choc ice lolly(4.5syns)

so syns = 6.

drinks = water,cups of tea.

Last edited:
Aww sounds like you've been having lots of fun huni!!! Its ok to have a few mad days of over synning, you deserve it!! I havent had a rump steak in ages!!! Im very jealous

How do you change your title!?!?!?! Ive looked at tutorials and tried so many times but i just cant seem to do it!!

How do you change your title!?!?!?! Ive looked at tutorials and tried so many times but i just cant seem to do it!!

go into the first ever post you did on your diary.....click edit...then click advanced and it'll let you edit title too!!!
took me blooming ages to work out how other people managed it,lol!!

and we havent had steak for forever just cant afford it! but was in the co op yesterday and they had packs enough for two people on offer at £4 which would be good but i was in at reduction time so it only cost £2!!!! i bought 2 meaning to freeze one but we are going to have it tonight too,lol......but make a sauce this time!!
on the other side i only had £11 for groceries left until the 28th....that took it down to £6 and pennies,lol.....but so worth it,it was lovely!

Back