Luscious Losers Meeting 27/01/12

ahhhhh this is like my third time trying.. if i keep posting i'm sorry. Think i'm a bit late now anyway, but wanted to update anyway.

2lbs off for me this week... prtetty chuffed with that, i'm making a few better choices without having to spend an age deliberating them lol!

The water thing is slightly better this week, but still a bit to go. i find this site so helpful, and these posts really keep me going, and not so lonely... onwards and upwards hey!

Next week i'm aiming for exercise sessions to be around 400-500 calories.. not sure what that means so will let you know he he.

Have a fab week.. and sorry for so short- i've typed this so many times i cant remember what i have and havent said before lol.

xxx

Good loss!

Hi can i join? My start weight is 249

You're very welcome to :)

Hey yes I do!! I had Totally wasted January and was kind of hiding up!! I was off the wagon... Infact I was so far behind the wagon I couldn't even see it!! But I'm back up! So to be able to check in with you guys here will be much appreciated. It was the support I received on here and kind words of support that have helped me. Special thanks to squeezy wheezy. : ) x

Don't worry, we all have times like that! I've been either gaining or STS since Xmas! Lost 1lb this week tho so I'm back on the wagon lol. We're all here to support each other. It really is a fan forum!

Back