Luv Luv Luv SW!!

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
Just thought id share how much i luuvvvvv sw!! i forgot how great it was! no countin no measurin (well except for syns n healthy extras:)) just good wholesome food its great!! just had the most delicious dinner and all syn free :woohoo:xxx

Hiya I know what you mean. When I had my first child I lost 3st on WW but the thought of ever going back to counting points makes me cringe. Doing SW offers more healthier choices. I just have to adjust the goodies. I used to begruge using points on fruit so wouldn't have them yet with SW I eat so much fruit. I'll turn into one lol

glad your having a good day x

yep im the exact same!with ww id rather have used points on rubbish instead fruit lol

thank u have great day n have 2mro planned too :)xx

i agree..... hated pointing everything with ww and getting my poxy calculator out at every meal.... thats no way to live is it?? ha ha and so true about spending points on rubbish instead of fruit ..... sw definately teaches you to eat healthier

Completely agree with you. Most days I don't feel like i'm on a diet because I don't have to point everything and weigh it before I eat it!

SW is the best ever for me too. I have lost 65lbs and enjoy the way of eating so much. It is now my chosen life style.

However I do have a friend who does WW and loves it, would never be persuaded to change to do anything else. She is at target and goes for a weigh in about once every 2 weeks.

Horses for courses I suppose.

Keep up the good work girls......SW rules.

i agree sw rocks!! ww was gud but countin everythin i eat is not for me lol.. team sw!!!lol

Back