Luv2BSlim's JUDDD Diary ~ 45.¼ lb lost, 27 lb to go!

Amazing before and after pics you've done so well you must be proud !!

You've done amazing hun

Juddd agrees with you :) keep up the good work

X x x x

Wow what a difference, you have done great so far x

WOW great to see it in pictures :) You should be so proud

Thank you so much everyone xxxxx

Looking at the pics reminds me how far I have come so far. Cannot wait to be at goal and finally take an after pic

Last edited:
Oops Sunday was a DD but turned into an up... it all started when I just couldn't resist the easter egg. So that's 3 UD's in a row again. Well Sunday was about 1500 cals so maybe not quite an up up day.

Down day today. Not sure what I'm going to have... I am thinking just scrambled eggs, so a pretty much no carb DD.

Might skip weigh in on Sunday because of the 3 ups in a row. I'm sure the scale will be a gain and don't really wanna see it!

Last edited:
Aww poor doggy, hope he's ok x

I can't find your pictures, but I briefly saw them the other day before I went out. You look great! There's such a huge difference in the pictures, you should be so proud xx

Oopsie my 3 UD's in a row turned into a week and a bit off plan! :17729::doh:
My last down day was on the 22nd. I am not sure if it's just psychological or real but I feel like I've gained quite a bit I just 'feel' bigger, chin, belly, legs hmm :hmm:

Having a week off makes me realise how hard it is to eat 2000 calories-ish DAILY. My stomach simply just cannot handle it. I will eat and eat (well try) because of my addiction to food and I have to stop because I feel like I am going to explode, before JUDDD I could easily eat twice as much before my stomach felt like it would explode. I am able to eat high amounts of calories (2000-2700) every other day but not every consecutive day like I used to be able to. Which is a good thing!... it's just I need my brain to catch up with my stomach :).

Had an aswesome lamb roast yesterday... can't beat mums roast dinners YUMMY. The last roast I had was on new years day. I wanted to eat some sweet stuff in the evening but it was out of the question because my stomach was still way too full from dinner right up until bed time.

Well I'm off now to wash out this red/pink/purple mix of dye. Currently sitting with cling film wrapped around my head and hoping it doesn't turn out a funky colour. I am sad to see my bright red go but I couldn't stand people staring at it... anyone would think people had never seen anyone with bright red hair before lol.

I can't find your pictures, but I briefly saw them the other day before I went out. You look great! There's such a huge difference in the pictures, you should be so proud xx

Oh I removed them the other day after getting a bit paranoid thinking someone I know off the internet could be looking at my diary lol. But thank you so much! xx

Last edited:
Still not back on plan. I have lost all motivation... I have no idea where it went but I would really like it back. I think it's mainly due to my low mood recently, my depression seems to be getting the better of me just lately.

Over the past couple of days I have been considering doing Slim & Save for a week, or more if I can handle it. Ideally I would like to last more than a week to lose the gain. Since starting JUDDD in October I never thought I would ever think of trying a VLCD ever again! but I need to drop this last 2 stone (and the recent gain) for summer - even if we don't get one. I feel like I've gained a lot in the last few weeks, I don't know if I have and I'm not going to find out either. Whatever I decide to do, go straight back to JUDDD or try the VLCD for a short while, I wont bother weighing in to find out the damage because it will just mess with my head and with my mood just lately that would NOT be a good idea.

I currently have a big fat stinking cold ergh feel really rough. I always seem to have a cold for about 3 weeks too which sucks.

I'm off to eBay to browse and see if I can find any S&S bargains.

Still not back on plan. I have lost all motivation... I have no idea where it went but I would really like it back. I think it's mainly due to my low mood recently, my depression seems to be getting the better of me just lately.

Over the past couple of days I have been considering doing Slim & Save for a week, or more if I can handle it. Ideally I would like to last more than a week to lose the gain. Since starting JUDDD in October I never thought I would ever think of trying a VLCD ever again! but I need to drop this last 2 stone (and the recent gain) for summer - even if we don't get one. I feel like I've gained a lot in the last few weeks, I don't know if I have and I'm not going to find out either. Whatever I decide to do, go straight back to JUDDD or try the VLCD for a short while, I wont bother weighing in to find out the damage because it will just mess with my head and with my mood just lately that would NOT be a good idea.

I currently have a big fat stinking cold ergh feel really rough. I always seem to have a cold for about 3 weeks too which sucks.

I'm off to eBay to browse and see if I can find any S&S bargains.

Aaw, sorry you feel rough, get better quick!

Well I checked out eBay and there is not a lot on there like there used to be, so it will have to be direct from S&S themselves then. If I go ahead I will just order the womens 28 day pack and go from there.

Aaw, sorry you feel rough, get better quick!

Thank you hun x

It's crazy how alike we are sometimes (height, weight, depression) I've also been considering slim and save for a week or so now. I've moved abroad though and don't know if I can get it delivered. It's pretty hot here and full of skinny tall stunners in their summer clothes :-/.

Sorry to hear you haven't managed to diet for a while, maybe try some damage limitation so it makes it a bit easier for when you're back on plan. I've been considering doing s&s for a couple of weeks then back to juddd with strictly 3 downs (no doubles) and no white carbs.

Good luck, you've done it before and can get back on plan again xx

It's crazy how alike we are sometimes (height, weight, depression) I've also been considering slim and save for a week or so now. I've moved abroad though and don't know if I can get it delivered. It's pretty hot here and full of skinny tall stunners in their summer clothes :-/.

Oh no :(. I always feel sad when I find out someone has it too. It's such a horrible thing to have.

Ah I'm not sure if they deliver outside the UK. Might be mentioned somewhere on their website. If not maybe another VLCD company ships internationally or eBay, although there doesn't seem to be a lot on there currently.
Edit: just checked their site and it looks like they do ship world wide

I feel you with the summer clothes thing. When I moved abroad with my ex I had just lost 3 stone down to just under 10 stone and felt very comfortable. We came back 6 months later and in only a few months I regained a lot back and we were planning to go back but I was put off by being too big and getting overheated in cover up clothes. So many of my summers have been wasted because of being overweight *sigh*. Hmm thinking about it I think in the last 10 years I've been slim or slimmer for 3 or 4 summers :/

Sorry to hear you haven't managed to diet for a while, maybe try some damage limitation so it makes it a bit easier for when you're back on plan. I've been considering doing s&s for a couple of weeks then back to juddd with strictly 3 downs (no doubles) and no white carbs.

About 4 weeks off plan now. Need to get my butt into gear! whatever I do it needs to start before April is over, preferably next week. I am like your thinking, think I'ma try the same. Do some S&S then back to JUDDD to lose the rest.

Good luck, you've done it before and can get back on plan again xx

Thank you xx. Are you still JUDDing currently?

Last edited:
Ah thanks for checking! I emailed Rob after I read your post and they do deliver here, postage isn't as bad as I thought.

How are you coping this week? Are you back on plan? I managed a down day yesterday and today (I know I said no doubles, but I guess it's what I'm used to!) I was doing JUDDD up until a couple of weeks ago when I moved. I managed to escape a gain up until thursday last week, not going to repeat what I saw on the scales yesterday morning! =o have you weighed yourself? xx

Last edited:
It's very quiet in the JUDDD part of the forum nowadays. I have skimmed through a few diaries to check on how people are doing and it seems I'm not the only one who isn't following the plan right now. I hope we can all manage to get back to it, even if it's another plan. I hate it when my willpower disappears or life in general just gets in the way.

Ah thanks for checking! I emailed Rob after I read your post and they do deliver here, postage isn't as bad as I thought.

How are you coping this week? Are you back on plan? I managed a down day yesterday and today (I know I said no doubles, but I guess it's what I'm used to!) I was doing JUDDD up until a couple of weeks ago when I moved. I managed to escape a gain up until thursday last week, not going to repeat what I saw on the scales yesterday morning! =o have you weighed yourself? xx

I wish I could say otherwise but no still not back on plan :(. I have got to do something though and soon. I feel so much bigger than I did 5 weeks ago. My clothes are starting to feel tighter, especially my waistband and they're elastic! :eek:. I hate to think what I have regained. I can also see that I look bigger when I look in the mirror, I see it in my face, arms and my upper body... well everywhere actually ... unless it's all in my head be good if it was.

Well done on completing two down days. Do whatever you feel comfortable with I say. I could only hack them for a little while because they made my next up day hard to not go overboard and I do anyway without a double down day lol

It is good that you are determined to not see that number again. I think the scales can either sabotage us or help us on our way. I haven't weighed myself but I think I will have to to see the damage I have done, I know I said in another post that I wouldn't but I think I need to see it maybe just for a kick up the butt xx

Last edited:
Ok I have decided to definitely do some Slim & Save. I'm going to order 4 weeks worth either later today or tomorrow ready for me to start on Monday next week. A part of me is looking forward to it? I think it's because I'll be losing weight again and will get rid of the regain but also a bigger part of me is kinda dreading it, particularly the headaches, hunger and constipation - I end up having to reply on strong laxatives which can be painful. Although saying that the headaches and physical hunger should be gone after the first 1-2 weeks (can feel like a century though) so then I'll just be left with the mental hunger/cravings and lack of number twos.

I am not abandoning JUDDD, well ok maybe for a little while but I will be coming back to it for sure. I'm hoping I can use it during maintenance but that wont be for a while yet. My plan is 4 weeks S&S and then continue to lose the rest with JUDDD slowly, then I'll try and maintain with IF.

I want to be at goal before the year is up. I started dieting for what feels like the 100th time in March 2012 with a plan to be at goal by Sept/Oct 2012, it's now nearly May 2013 and I'm still at least 2 stone away from my goal weight. I am disappointed in myself but what's done is done, just got to try and eventually get to the weight I want to be.

Hiya,
I'm relatively new to this forum and have read your diary with interest and I am here now to give you a kick up the bum so you can get back on track and on plan!!!
You were doing so well and now seem to b self-sabotaging, something i always seem to do. I want to keep reading your Juddd success and it will motivate me and give me confidence that this plan does work.

So stop procrastinating and start today. Even if you have eaten already just stop eating now and have a fast for a while. You will feel great when your head to bed for the night knowing you have taken the first step and tomor will be easier.

Lastly, please do not be offended by anything i have written , im simply trying the tough love routine. Hope it works! Heres to the slim you. xxx

I agree, you should try to turn today into a down day. Imagine how much better you'll feel tomorrow! It's taken me 2 weeks to get back on plan and the down days have already got rid of most of the gain. I'm currently 12 st 10, hoping to get back to 12 st 8 by friday then I'll be back to normal for next week. Even one down day this week would make you feel better. If you're 100% about slim and save then good luck with it, you did really well before. I'm still undecided. I love the freedom you get with juddd and don't know if I'm ready to give up my saturday nights so soon after moving. I know how difficult it can be to get back on plan, but you can do it! xx

No not offended at all Irish-Ozzie, you and ilikepencils are both right. I do need a good kick up the bottom! I am going to try and lower my carbs too ... maybe I'll prevent any more lb going on before my order arrives. xx

Been feeling so tired today I had trouble keeping my eyes open. The cold is still here, not as bad but still about. My head feels full of pressure and also the top of my nose it makes my head thump.

I have had to put some ibuprofen gel on my back. I've been in pain for about a week now I don't know exactly how I did it but have pulled something. The pain is going right up into the back of my head.

Hope s&s gives you the boost you need and gets you back on track xx Can be so hard to get back into the right frame of mind to diet. :)

Thank you Frona xx

My delivery should be here tomorrow if the courier doesn't mess up. I have some food left over from when I went shopping 1-2 weeks ago... I will give it away to avoid temptation.

I have decided to weigh myself to find out the damage. I know I'll have an unpleasant shock. I always know when I have gained or lost weight by how I feel when I'm sat in the bath, that sounds weird, but to me I can tell I just feel and look bigger in comparison ok that doesn't make sense but I know what I mean. Constantly wearing elasticated leggings is probably not a good idea either because although I can feel they are a little tighter in the wasit it's nowhere near the same as I would notice on say a pair of jeans.

Got my water at the ready! bring it on.

Maybe the cold is affecting your sinuses?...that can give you that pressure feeling. Sometimes if it won't go away on its own GP will give you antibiotics. Hope you feel better soon xx

Thanks frona, feeling a bit better today. Just wish the nose would stop blocking up so I could breathe properly and don't have to rely on decongestant sprays! If it doesn't disappear in few days, been nearly 2 weeks now, I'll call my doctor xx

Back