Luv2BSlim's JUDDD Diary ~ 45.¼ lb lost, 27 lb to go!

Thanks girls, feel you may have helped persuade my scales lol ;) x

Weigh in day today and lost 2 lb. Very happy with that! It's also good because I'm now in the 170's and I've also lost the 19.25 lb I regained after quitting S&S and an extra half a lb on top. I'm also at a new low, I haven't been this weight since early 2009.

I'm over half way to goal now with 39.75 lb lost and another 32.5 lb to go. I can't wait for summer this year. I'll always have confidence issues with my body, even if I was to weigh 8 stone but that's just me. One thing I can definitely say is I'll feel a lot better at 10 and half stone during summer than I did at nearly 16 stone.

JUDDD weigh ins so far:
01/10: 14st 3.25 lb (start weight)
08/10: 13st 11.5 lb
16/10: 13st 9.75 lb
24/10: 13st 9 lb
01/11: 13st 6.5 lb
09/11: No weigh
17/11: 13st 3.75 lb
25/11: 13st 3.75 lb
01/12: 13st 2.75 lb
09/12: 13st 1.75 lb
25/12: 13st 0.00 lb
12/01: 12st 13.5 lb
20/01: 12st 11.5 lb

Thanks girls, feel you may have helped persuade my scales lol ;) x

Weigh in day today and lost 2 lb. Very happy with that! It's also good because I'm now in the 170's and I've also lost the 19.25 lb I regained after quitting S&S and an extra half a lb on top. I'm also at a new low, I haven't been this weight since early 2009.

I'm over half way to goal now with 39.75 lb lost and another 32.5 lb to go. I can't wait for summer this year. I'll always have confidence issues with my body, even if I was to weigh 8 stone but that's just me. One thing I can definitely say is I'll feel a lot better at 10 and half stone during summer than I did at nearly 16 stone.

JUDDD weigh ins so far:
01/10: 14st 3.25 lb (start weight)
08/10: 13st 11.5 lb
16/10: 13st 9.75 lb
24/10: 13st 9 lb
01/11: 13st 6.5 lb
09/11: No weigh
17/11: 13st 3.75 lb
25/11: 13st 3.75 lb
01/12: 13st 2.75 lb
09/12: 13st 1.75 lb
25/12: 13st 0.00 lb
12/01: 12st 13.5 lb
20/01: 12st 11.5 lb

Fantastic losses! Well done :0) xxx

Just read through your whole diary, god you really have trooped on even when the losses were slowing down, so amazing to read how we all go through the same things, feelings about food and hunger and how it all changes over time is just incredible

Keep up the amazing work, you've done incredibly well.!! xxx

Lanarkwitch said:
Keep up the amazing work, you've done incredibly well.!! xxx

LifesDesire said:
Congratulations on the weigh in! and good luck for this summer :) x

Thank you Lanarkwitch and LifesDesire xx

Lanarkwitch said:
Just read through your whole diary, god you really have trooped on even when the losses were slowing down

I think because I'm really enjoying this plan it was mainly what helped me get through when I didn't like the number on the scales. When I did VLCD I remember when I got very small losses I was so ready to quit and go right off the rails.
I think I have finally found a plan that is doable and I don't feel like I need tons of will power because I lack that and when I do get it it seems to disappear quite quick x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Your doing great :) skinny ahoy! Glad your getting on well with it still hun

X

Had a very UUAD on Thursday. That same night I decided I was going to do a double down on fri & sat and then again on mon & tues. I kept to this decision up until Friday evening and then decided not to and just to stick to alternates and the JUDDD plan like I said before... unfortunately by that time I had already had my 'double down day 600 calories'! instead of my regular down day 406. Never mind it's done now and I can't go back.

I have decided to skip my weigh in on Monday and I'll just do it around the beginning of Feb instead.

I dunno what's going on but TOTM still hasn't shown up (not that I'm complaining) but I've had PMT for over 2 weeks now it's driving me nuts.

I felt knackered earlier with a stinking headache and I just felt proper crappy. For a while I thought I had the flu coming but don't feel so bad now so don't think I have... fingers crossed anyway.
I took some paracetamol and went to bed but I'm bl**dy still awake? Grr.

RebekahR said:
Your doing great :) skinny ahoy! Glad your getting on well with it still hun

X

Heey Rebekah! Thanks hun. Yes still going with it am determined to be a size 14, or a 12 lol.

I hope you're keeping ok. Will have to come over and see what's been happening at your diary when I'm next on the laptop xx

You must be nearly there now hun, you've done fantastic :))

I am yes, going back to work shortly, been a lot of rest and hospital but nearly there now! Feel much better without my boobs weighing me down LOL

Hope you got some sleep Xx

you're doing brlliantly I can't wait to be in the 12's!

Hi Slim, Its been great reading through your diary and so many things youve said ring true with me! I am now in week 3 of JUDD and struggling a bit coz i cant find anything low enough in cals and i am constantly HUNGRY!! x

You must be nearly there now hun, you've done fantastic :))

Thank you! I would love to be a 14 right now but not there yet, I am still between a 16 and an 18 :(. I can fit in to most 16's but some feel a little snug so prefer the looseness of an 18 somtimes... Maybe I've lived in baggy clothes far too long and can't let go lol

I am yes, going back to work shortly, been a lot of rest and hospital but nearly there now! Feel much better without my boobs weighing me down LOL

Hope you got some sleep Xx

I am glad you're doing ok. Back to work, ah no that sucks :( but I guess most people would rather be at work gets boring having to be at home too much. I bet you are! I bet you're back is loving you for it too. Didn't you say they removed 12 lb? that's a lot if you were to put something that weight in a bag and carry it around your poor back and shoulders

xx

you're doing brlliantly I can't wait to be in the 12's!

Thank you Louise, oh it does feel great to enter new lower stones. I'm sure you could get there in around 4 weeks as so far you're managing to lose around 8 lb - I wish I could! maybe I would if I didn't keep going over my UD's like a piggy :eek:xx

Hi Slim, Its been great reading through your diary and so many things youve said ring true with me! I am now in week 3 of JUDD and struggling a bit coz i cant find anything low enough in cals and i am constantly HUNGRY!! x

Hi wana be skinny mummy, thank you for visiting my diary. Sorry to hear you're struggling on your DD's. I know it can be hard to find things to fit in to keep the hunger at bay. I've been doing JUDDD nearly 16 weeks and still get the odd DD where my tummy rumbles and I feel like I could eat the house. I'm still not that great on making the most out of my 400 (ish) calorie allowance. Some days I manage to fit 3 small snacks (not sure I can call them 'meals') to keep me going, other days I will eat it all in one go and if I do it too early in the day I go to bed feeling rather hungry and my belly wont be quiet... I have noticed a pattern with this, if I eat all my calories too early in the day, that night I cannot sleep! I toss and turn for hours and end up with 2-3 hours sleep. I now know why some people have a small snack or something before bed to help them sleep xx

Good to see you posting :)

I know what you mean about baggy clothes, you get used to it. I'm so used to picking up 18/20 tops I've found myself getting home and realising they are no use!! Mum came back with a size 8-10 shirt for me after my op.. I was like.. errr that ain't gonna fit!! Surprise it did!

You will soon go down those sizes hun, its nice to see a new stone bracket :)

Yeah she took 12lb ish maybe a bit more, she did the sides a little too. Feels so weird without all that bulk!!

Xxxx

Thanks Slim. Ive been reading through some other posts about DD menus and food ideas and discovered its amazing how varied i can be with my 500cals! Its my firstg DD today where i am feeling pretty positive about what I can eat, just had a bowl of muller yogurt and frozen rasberries, which was lush! I need to get a bit more organsied though and plan for my DDs i think because I am not sure what Im gona have for lunch/tea time snacks yet...something involving vegetables!! The other thing i am sturggling with a bit is getting out of the slimming world mentality. Ive done SW on and off for years and am so used to saying 'I can eat as much as i want of this coz its free!!'

RebekahR said:
Mum came back with a size 8-10 shirt for me after my op.. I was like.. errr that ain't gonna fit!! Surprise it did!

Size 8-10 wow that's fab! I don't think I've ever been a size 8-10 in my life lol xxx

wana_be_skinny_mummy said:
Thanks Slim. Ive been reading through some other posts about DD menus and food ideas and discovered its amazing how varied i can be with my 500cals! Its my firstg DD today where i am feeling pretty positive about what I can eat, just had a bowl of muller yogurt and frozen rasberries, which was lush! I need to get a bit more organsied though and plan for my DDs i think because I am not sure what Im gona have for lunch/tea time snacks yet...something involving vegetables!! The other thing i am sturggling with a bit is getting out of the slimming world mentality. Ive done SW on and off for years and am so used to saying 'I can eat as much as i want of this coz its free!!'

I definitely think fruits and veggies are the way to go to get the most out of our DD's. I do eat some veg but hardly buy fruit. Think I'm gonna make the effort to buy more and use that on my DD's so I can keep my tummy from rumbling.
If you choose some foods the calories go SO quickly and then I've only eaten 1-2 things for the whole day xx

Weigh in day today to get total loss for January (well from the 4th until the 31st Jan). I wasn't expecting anything at all because TOTM started yesterday BOO! but I lost 1.5 lb since my last weigh in on the 20th Jan, making my total loss 4 lb since the 4th January.

I am also due to take my measurements today because it's the 1st of the month but I'm not going to bother because I'm so bloated from TOTM. I'll just do it next month instead.

JUDDD weigh ins so far:
01/10/12: 14st 3.25 lb (start weight)
08/10/12: 13st 11.5 lb
16/10/12: 13st 9.75 lb
24/10/12: 13st 9 lb
01/11/12: 13st 6.5 lb
17/11/12: 13st 3.75 lb
25/11/12: 13st 3.75 lb
01/12/12: 13st 2.75 lb
09/12/12: 13st 1.75 lb
25/12/12: 13st 0 lb
12/01/13: 12st 13.5 lb
20/01/13: 12st 11.5 lb
01/02/13: 12st 10 lb

Weigh in day today to get total loss for January (well from the 4th until the 31st Jan). I wasn't expecting anything at all because TOTM started yesterday BOO! but I lost 1.5 lb since my last weigh in on the 20th Jan, making my total loss 4 lb since the 4th January.

I am also due to take my measurements today because it's the 1st of the month but I'm not going to bother because I'm so bloated from TOTM. I'll just do it next month instead.

JUDDD weigh ins so far:
01/10/12: 14st 3.25 lb (start weight)
08/10/12: 13st 11.5 lb
16/10/12: 13st 9.75 lb
24/10/12: 13st 9 lb
01/11/12: 13st 6.5 lb
17/11/12: 13st 3.75 lb
25/11/12: 13st 3.75 lb
01/12/12: 13st 2.75 lb
09/12/12: 13st 1.75 lb
25/12/12: 13st 0 lb
12/01/13: 12st 13.5 lb