Lydia's exante diary........so far.

I'm same aligal, I fast usually from 11pm until 6pm next day.
I had been doing IF for about a year before I started vlcd and I had lost a stone in that time. So altogether I'm 3.5 stone down since January 2018.

I find intermittent fasting very easy I would never go back to eating all day.

Just had my first meal of the day after training fasted. Steak and haloumi fried in mct oil and butter ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Carnivore keeps me so full. And so yummy too.

thank you so much for your posts, hope I do as well as you, looking amazing. xx

You definitely can toddsmum. I remember starting day one reading people's stories and thinking I could never get there. But I just promised myself this time I am doing it. I've had my babies and I am finally getting my body back to where I need to be.

You will feel amazing when you reach your goals. I set several mini goals and hitting them really helped keep me going.

Good luck x And keep us posted on your journey x

Youโ€™re doing so well ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Yes, mini goals are a very good way to keep motivated

My first mini goal is stopping more weight going on! Lol

Sounds easy doesnโ€™t it? But... hmmmm

Hugs

โ™ฅ๏ธ

I'm not joking for me, I had soup made of just veg, stock and a few potatoes lived on it. Put kn 3pb a week ๐Ÿ™„ (anyway I'll stop hijacking your thread lol)

I had been doing IF for about a year before I started vlcd and I had lost a stone in that time. So altogether I'm 3.5 stone down since January 2018.

Just had my first meal of the day after training fasted. Steak and haloumi fried in mct oil and butter ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Well folks I am back on a vlcd after having a baby. Got to my goal weight in August 2019, then found out I was pregnant *massive shock and suprise, in early September 2019 I was pregnant ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ I tried to behave during pregnancy and not gain too much. So I went for 14stone to 16stone 3 lbs. Tomorrow I am starting an 8 week stint on exante

I am set to be a bridesmaid for my best friend in August 2021. The hen party is in 8 months time and Xmas and all that lovely stuff is in between.

My goal is to lose 3 stone in the next 8 week's although I'd be happy with 2.
I'm still exclusively breast feeding my 3 month old baby girl so I am interested to see what happens. If my milk decreases or anything impacts the baby I will stop. Although i have researched a good bit and think I should be ok.
I will post and keep you all up to date. X

So I'm on day 13 of exante today.

Exclusively breastfeeding a very hungry 3 month old. Milk supply has not been affected at all. Baby is happy and gaining weight. I guess vlcd is possible while breastfeeding.

I am also weight lifting 3 times a week.

Have experienced a little hair loss though which is normal for me postpartum.

Down 12lbs week one.
Week two weigh in is in two days.

Great loss for your first week but just be careful, you're body is already working a lot to feed your little baby so you don't want to make yourself ill or anything like that.

Just keep an eye on yourself day to day.

If you find it affects you you could maybe switch to the 5:2 and do VLCD 2 days a week so there are still lots of options if you can't do the full 8 week stint.

Either way just wanted to say good luck hitting your goals and I'm sure you will smash them in no time!

Thanks dolly x

Oh for sure I'm watching myself closely if I feel any way off or see any negative changes I will definitely refeed..

Only 35 days left on total solution so it's not too long..

Weigh in two tomorrow I shall update x

Yay!! You are a superstar.

How are you getting on with breastfeeding little bubs? It must be exhausting for you. It's a great kickstart for you though.

Thanks Dolly x

Yeah really good, she just eats and sleeps the perfect baby ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm extra hungry some days but I just add a 200 cal carb free meal when I'm feeling that way.

Planning on doing 6 weeks.

So the end of this week makes me half way through ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

This is amazing to read ladylucy, i start exante tomorrow and i really hope it goes well, i have two children i hope i have enough energy to run around them, iโ€™m going to keep reading your thread to keep me motivated x

Back