ProPoints Lydia's PP food diary

lydia150970

Gold Member
Hi guys

I am starting WWPP in the morning, so I think it will be helpful for me to post a food diary to make sure I am getting the hang of it correctly. Doing it alone at home so hopefully all my stuff will arrive tomorrow, if not guess my start will be delayed a bit until after the bank holiday :(

thanks Jemma thats really kind!

saturday 27 aug

well my first day on WWPP isn't going too well, by the end of the day will be over points. My only excuse is that all the books for WWPP didn't arrive until late morning :rolleyes: So this is what I have had today:

Daily allowance - 30
Weekly allownce - 49
Breakfast
1 warwickshire sausage - 5 pp
2 rashers asda extra lean smoked bacon bacon - 3 pp
2 eggs scrambled - 4 pp

lunch
2 slices 50/50 medium - 4 pp
1 teaspoon flora light - 1 pp
90g lean wafer thin ham - 2 pp
crazy caramel - 5 pp

dinner
beef stroganoff - 6 pp
60g penne pasta - 6 pp

other
1/2 pt skimmed milk - 2 pp

total PP: 38
weekly PP remaining - 41

Nice intake :) don't feel guilty about eatif your weeklies most girlies on here eat them most of them if not all and still have great losses! X

Thank you very much. Got a wedding reception tomorrow so really wanted to use some of my weeklies for that without having to dig too much into them on my first day!! LOL

Have fun! Good having your weeklies not to near wi day as I find I gain if I eat alot extra near my wi! X

Good point!! Thats make me feel much better, thank you.

Fortunately driving so won't be drinking at the wedding so only buffet food to contend with !

Sunday 28 Aug

Daily allowance - 30
Weekly allowance - 49

Breakfast
40g cornflakes - 4 pp

lunch
2 rashers Asda extra lean smoked bacon - 3 pp
Sunbites Cheddar & onion - 3 pp
Snacksize ripple - 2 pp

dinner
Food at wedding was a pig roast this is what I had and my estimate at points:

1 white bread roll - 5 pp
apprx 100g roast pork all fat removed - 6 pp
1 tablespoon stuffing - 3 pp
1 teaspoon apple sauce - 0 pp
1 teaspoon ketchup - 0pp
1 small slice of wedding cake (sponge) - 7 pp
other
1/2 pt skimmed milk - 2 pp

total PP: 39
weekly PP remaining - 34

Last edited:
Hi Lydia,hope you'd a nice time at the wedding. Diary looks great,best of luck with it all.I'm only back at WW 4 weeks and find it brilliant. Those 49 points are a godsend.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Lydia,hope you'd a nice time at the wedding. Diary looks great,best of luck with it all.I'm only back at WW 4 weeks and find it brilliant. Those 49 points are a godsend.

thank you, good luck to you too

I need it,seem to be addicted to sugar these days. Def being organised is the key...if soup is made and dinner is ready to go you're far less likely to go off track. Was off all summer so had plenty of time for all of that. But back to work next week. We'll see how it all goes so.

Here to follow your diary! Good luck! :)

Mon 29 Aug

Daily allowance - 30
Weekly allowance - 49

Breakfast
40g rice krispies- 4 pp

lunch
1 teaspoon light spread - 1 pp
30g catherdral city cheese - 2pp
Tescos bubbly bar - 4 pp

dinner
med chicken (recipe from mag) - 10 pp
70g peas - 2
green beans and babycorn - 0pp

other
3/4 pt skimmed milk - 3 pp

total PP: 30
weekly PP remaining - 34

Tues 30 Aug

All this week for lunch I'll be having mugshots, bought 4 of them on offer when i was doing SW and don't want to throw them away, such a waste of food and money.

Daily allowance - 30
Weekly allowance - 49

Breakfast
40g porridge jumbo organic oats - 4 pp

lunch
Tomato mugshot - 7 pp
Mullerlight - 2 pp
Quavers - 2 pp

dinner
pork stirfry with noodles - 9 pp

other
3/4 pt skimmed milk - 3 pp
melon, banana, apple
Cadburys light trifle - 3 pp

total PP: 30
weekly PP remaining - 31

Last edited:
I've just found out that my bread Kingsmill 50/50 is 5 points for 2 slices not 4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! So will go in and edit my weekly points accordingly!!

Oh,what a pain. Bread really p***** me off actually- def lose more the weeks that I have more salads than sandwiches. And I have big salads (with eggs,nuts etc) that are quite high in pp, but they take about an hour to eat. Sandwiches are a bad choice for me. Still always having them,though!

Back