Lydia's Slimming World Diet Diary

Hi,

I just read your post about the moonwalk hun and had to say what an amazing achievement!! It really gave me a lump in the throat - to finish it with everything that happened is fantastic and a real inspiration!!

K xxx

Thanks hun thats really kind of you xx

Another 1lb off really happy! I have worked out that if I lose 1lb every week until the end of the year thats nearly 2 1/2 stone which would only leave me 1/2 stone to goal weight - I feel really spurred on by this now!!

Another 1lb off really happy! I have worked out that if I lose 1lb every week until the end of the year thats nearly 2 1/2 stone which would only leave me 1/2 stone to goal weight - I feel really spurred on by this now!!

That's a great way of thinking about it, and a pound a week should be a realistic weight loss, good luck:D

Diet going well, really enjoying the weather at the moment!! Am hoping to book a couple of cycling lessons today, have arranged to borrow my neighbours bike until I get my own and have printed off a swimming training plan, just need to think about the running now but its all coming together.

Made some falafel for my dinner today, they look lovely can't wait to try them! And they were FREE!!

Did my swimming training plan schedule last night, it was hard, really felt it when i got out of the pool, but it was definintely managable, the plan said I should be able to complete it in 45-60 mins and I did it bang on 45 mins, so will do this one again on Sunday then move onto the next one next week. Still waiting for the dates to come through for my cycling lessons, all excited can't wait to start!!

Being really good diet wise so far this week, fingers crossed for a good result Friday.

Totally forgot to report 1lb loss again last week, really happy, although ruined it by 3 courses at Old Orleans Friday night and a takeaway and chocolate saturday night whilst watching a DVD!! But firmly back on the wagon now and hoping for a STS come Friday.

Swim was totally ruined last because there was just too many people in the pool, I only managed 15 lengths (with lots of breaks!!!) so got out in frustration, going to try different nights to find out which is the quieter ones.

Weighed in this morning, and have gained 1lb :cry:no one to blame but myself I know I can get away with 1 treat day a week and still lose 1lb but not the additional takeway and copious amounts of chocolate !!! Will work really hard this week to get that off.

Woo hoo, got my first cycling lesson booked, Friday 3 July 10 am in my local park, should be a quiet time. The tutor said the last lady she helped she went from a complete novice to cycling into the next town in 3 sessions.

Just need to find a quiet time in the pool next!!

Weigh in today and I lost 1lb - absolutely thrilled especially as its TOTM.

Looks like Saturday morning are quite quiet in the pool, managed to do my swimming programme uninterupted! Very happy with that!! And bought the most fabulous shoes from M&S - black, burgundy and beige patent open toed strappy and very high! I'm tottering around work at the moment as tall as the guys LOL!!! Total fabulousity going on in the shoe department!! They are killing my feet mind you but heh who cares as long as they look good!!

Well done on loosing the 1lb you gain hun. I would love to see a picture of them new shoes ;)

My fabulous shoes

These are the shoes, I just love love love them!!

Attachments

• 51oTbGkgr1L__SX280_SH35_.jpg
    51oTbGkgr1L__SX280_SH35_.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 26
Sorry I haven't been around for over a week guys, I had the week off work and it was mad busy with no time to myself at all, the diet went out of the window I'm ashamed to say but firmly back on track as of yesteday!!

Got so much to tell you first and foremost as of Friday morning I can officially ride a bike, only needed one lesson, but cycling loads round the park ever since, I'm a bit nervous when other people, bikes, dogs etc are about but I am sure that will disappear with practice as I gain confidence.

Also I have a new job which I am very excited about - Executive Assistant to the Chair of the Institute for Innovation and Improvement (NHS national board) (bit of a mouthful!!) start on 3 August - can't wait to start and face my new challenges!!

Exercise going well, was too hot last week to go to the gym but went swimming 3 times - my 400m time is down to 11 mins now, having a nose clip and breathing underwater has made such a huge difference to my technique. Back in the gym today even managed a 3 min run on treadmill (well I have to start somewhere!!).

Back