Lyndsey's CC Diary - Crap Crap Week

It's not real weight, it can't be, you haven't eaten enough to put it on, just fluid, catching a lift. Try to drink as much water as you can today and tomorrow, and don't get too depressed, it will go away by itself soon.

Morning lyndzi (did i read a return to cd my love) lol your daily menu's look smashing.

Think positive 35 lbs gone forever now, stay focused and stop stressing x

Yesterday's Menu

Breakfast - Blueberry Shreddies

Lunch - 1 x Pitta Bread, Turkey, Mayo Light (2 tbs), 25g Cucumber, 100g Rocket Salad, Banana 162g (with skin), Nectarine

Tea - Spagetti Bolognes

Snack - Fruit Pastel Lolly, Bread

Calorie Intake - 1365

Thanks guys for the support. I have 2 and a bit weeks left at the gym till my membership is up then i'm off on holiday. If i'm not happy with the results by then i'm going to go back on CD!!

Watch this space

Today's Menu

Well feeling a little better today. I can only do as much as I can do -
Been down the gym twice today, for 2 swimming sessions.

Here is todays menu -

Breakfast - Blueberry Shreddies

Lunch - 1 x Pitta Bread, Mayo Light (2 tbs), 25g Cucumber, 100g Rocket Salad, Nectarine, Skips, Fruit Salad

Tea - Chicken Kiev, Salad, Chips

Snacks - Alpen Bar, Chocolate Snack A Jack

Daily Calories Intake - 1335

Have you been swimming twice today? Fantastic effort! You can only do what you can do, and this varies a lot between day to day, so try to avoid being too hard on yourself. The scales are going in the right direction, a bit slower than you hoped, I know, but when you get to goal I don't think how long it took will haunt you!

Sounds like a great day yesterday :) Hope todays going well

Thanks guys.

Well went for a good session down the gym today 50 mins doing CV and then 20 mins swim then a relax in the steam room. Feel pretty good today just need to be goo with my food tonight will update my food diary later x x

Today's Food Diary -

Breakfast - 30g Rice Krispies

Lunch - 1 x Pitta Bread, Mayo Light (2 tbs), 25g Cucumber, 100g Rocket Salad, French Fries

Tea - Corn On The Cob, Mushroom Risotto

Snacks - 3 x Nectarine, Fruit Bag, Cereal Bar, Twister

Calorie Intake - 1335

Hey Lyndzi,

As others have said, take no notice of your weight fluctuation, because that's exactly what it is - just a fluctuation. There are a MILLION things that can affect your weight day-to-day. I know it's hard, but you should really try and at least cut down weighing yourself. Maybe twice a week?

Don't be so hard on yourself. You're doing brilliantly! PLUS! If you ARE blitzing the gym all the time, there's the possibility that you're putting on some muscle, which weighs more than fat, which is GREAT 'cos then your metabolism goes up!

Life and diet!!

I'm probably at my happiest ever!! But I find it hard to keep my social life in with my diet, after the events I then get really annoyed with myself for not making better decisions.

Last night I went to friend with good intentions of picking a good choice for an Indian take away but ended up having a chicken korma ( possibly the worst decision I ever could of made)

Now I'm sat drinking a bottle of red wine while my husband is cooking me a lively beef stroganoff, which will be beautiful but full of calories.

Argh, why can I never find a happy medium!!

If you want yummy things then have them, but find a way to make it a treat instead of a full on binge. I had a gorgeous take away pizza, loaded with naughty toppings! In the old days I would have eaten the whole thing and probably side orders. Instead I ate three slices and had a huge plate of salad and roasted veggies. My bf had the rest of the pizza so it could not beg me to finish it off!

I have curries with sides of veggies instead of rice and nan bread, and again instead of eating all of it I spoon out a sensible portion and bin the rest.

You can have the food that makes you happy, just don't give it all the control otherwise it can make you miserable!

xxx

Sunday

Well went to the gym and did 40 mins CV and a few weights.

Today's Food Menu -

Breakfast - 2 x Toast, Tomatoe sauce, 1 x poached egg

Lunch - 4 x Slices of Beef, 1 x Yorkshire pudding, Peas, Carrots Broccoli, Fruit salad

Tea - Mayo Light (2 tbs), 25g Cucumber, 100g Rocket Salad, 1 x Snack a Jack (Salt & Vinegar), 2 x Snack A Jack, Choc, 20g Red Onions, 1 x Tomatoe

Daily Calorie Intake - 1335

God what a week.

It's been one thing after another. I know these are daft things but they have effected me in a big way regarding cc.

I've hardly been to the gym due to loads of things. 1 of my mice died this week and another one has a mammory tumour, been out on events 3 nights this week (good night 2 meals for birthdays and ricky gervais concert), my brother has left his girlfirned and kids, and had to have my dog put to sleep tonight.

I've hardly been calorie counting this week. I will be better nect week but having a crap time. Sorry rant over.

Hope everyone else is doing good x x

Sorry you're having one of those weeks, especially sorry about your dog, it's horrible isn't it. Hope you're feeling on top of everything soon, don't beat yourself up xx

Back