Lyndzi's Diary - New Journey in Jan

Yep maybe just stick to the flavoured shakes you like i adore leek & pototo soup.

try and have another shake before bed THAT'S A MUST hun. x what flavour is that?x

Erm...think I will have my choc mint of maybe even the spicy tom soup.
Do you like the spicy tom?

I will not try any other soup now cuz i dont believe any other tastes as nice as L&P.!

Have your soup eat it quick lol x

Well I met the CDC half way and had half a choc mint shake as a hot choc, it was lovely. Will be having that again very soon.

Glad to hear you are feeling better. I found day 3/4 the hardest but sounds as though you have come out the other side. Stick to it, I'm in week 7 now and if I can do it anyone can :D. Good luck xx

ps I'm 5ft8 and only had 3 meals per day on SS...my CDC said it was ok if thats what I wanted to do. And I stick to choc mint. Found one that I really liked and thought I might aswell "live" on that :D

Feelsofrumpy for 7 weeks have you stuck completly to ss.
Think I will stick to 3 or 3 and half a day unless I struggle x

Day 5
Feeling great. Had yucky porridge for breakfast, just having a spicy tom soup now, really nice but won't dissolve.

How's everyones days going??

Good so far considering someone brought a massive tin of Quality Street in and they're sitting there calling my name lol. I've done well to resist. Actually I'm not really that fussed on sweet things at the moment I'm really craving savoury, to the point where I stuck my finger in the marmite last night. I wish I liked the soup because at least that would be something savoury.

really wished I enjoyed the soups more but I think next week I will be living on shakes.
What do you do to stop your breath stinking?

Hi glad your having your soups i had porridge and soup today feel full which is good.

Ive never had smelly breathe lol x

I thought I was past the worse time, but oh my...I feel like I want a proper tea and it's not even because i'm hungry as I have just had a shake.

But I am not failing on my first week. I am going to stick to ss for a full 2 weeks till I go on holiday.

I don't know Lyndzi, I don't get the smelly breath I just get an incredibly sweet taste in my mouth when I'm in ketosis. I have no idea how to get rid of the breath, don't even know if you're allowed sugarfree gum or anything - sorry I'm not help!

Last edited:
I think lots of water helps the breath thing. The only person who really comes close enough to get a good whiff is the hubby - and he'll just have to put up with it :D.

Yeah 6 weeks on SS - I reckon once you really get into it you'll stop thinking about food and you'll be ok. For me, losing the weight as quickly as possible is my number one priority - certainly more important to me than food and drink at the mo. I'm on the 810 now and definitley ready for food at this point but I would say to you stick with it, stay positive and you'll be fine xx

My hubby says he can't smell it but it's must stink as my mouth tastes rank!! :spit:

I will try to remain positive and know once i have had my first wi i will feel soooooo much happier.:D

Back