Lyndzi's Diary - New Journey in Jan

Day 13

Been goo today so far had 2 shakes and 2 liters of water so happy days.

Just found out on 25th April the family are going for a meal for my Father In Laws birthday.
Don't know weather to drop out or go and pick sensibly (Menu below) -

http://www.king-henrys-taverns.co.uk/mini/honey/pdf/webMenu_honeybee2.pdf

HELP!? What should I have. It's the day after I come back off holiday and was hoping to be bad in CD full swing!!

Day 15

Well what a crappy weekend. I'm was due to be going on holiday Monday but now the flight has been cancelled :cry:
will get our money back and have rescheduled for next week so fingers crossed.

Daft as it sounds i was looking forward to haveing a few days of ss but i'm trying to look at it a more positive way that.. its an extra week to get into it still :rolleyes:

Well went for my 2nd WI today and i was well chuffed 7lb off so now thats 16lb in 2 weeks :eek:, was thinking of having a tuna salad to celebrate but...why am i thinking about celebrating with food?!?! I'm still in my old way of thinking.

I'm looking forward to this week so hopefully another good one :D

Fantastic weight loss AGAIN...... go out and buy yourself something else, make-up, dress, bag anything than food.!

Boo about your holiday hun, hope things get back to normal. I've got friends stranded all over the world. The luckiest ones are stuck in a 5* in Dubai all expenses paid til they can get a flight home. And the worst off is my friends husband, he's been in the UK fromAus and can't get back home to my friend and their 2 year old.

A massive well done for your weight loss tho, thats fantastic!!!

Down fall...

Day 16 - Well I'm really please with 2nd weigh in but was looking for a week off CD (as suppose to be on holiday, but cancelled due to volcanic ash) I though most good weight loss would push me on this week but the naughties started yesterday.

I made crisps out of the soup and had some rocket with it!!

Today I was making husbands teas and had a bit of bacon and sauage (they were tiny amounts) so I'm not worried about it effecting the weight loss but whay do I do it?

I know I shouldn't be eating this stuff but I still couldn't stop myself.

I'm exactly the same hun. I can't help picking at things. Had to leave my parents house yesterday because I was tempted to pick at the cold meat in the fridge, I have nothing in my fridge except tetras and water, so it's a safe zone.

I'm struggling not to think about food at the moment, I've had all my shakes for today. I've discovered that my biggest problem with food is boredom. I pick when I'm bored, I keep wandering into the kitchen, even though I know there's nothing there for me. It's a totally subconscious thing, I don't even realise I'm doing it half the time.

Hope you manage to get a hold of the picking, I hope I do too lol.

Day 19

Oh my...please let me poo.

My belly feels fatter than normal and bloated i just need to go to the toilet (sorry tmi)

Scared to eat but i am getting my shakes down just about.

Other than that doing well and should be on holiday on Monday. x x

Disappointed by Week 3 WI

Well I have not been 100% on SS this week, picked at chicken chicken this week, had toilet touble and had a tummy bug.

I only lost 1lb and next week i'm on holiday was hoping for a bigger loss :mad:

Back off holiday and back on it

Arrived home today off my holiday and on my scales at home I have put on 4lb :0(
I have started straight back on CD.

So far I have drank - 4 pints, had a chocolate shake and cranberry bar.
My official WI is tomorrow (Saturday) at 10.30am don't think I can shake 4lb off overnight but the holiday was great.

I have read about people who re start after a break and find it really hard, I hope I can get back into the swing of it.

Day 2 re-start

Well day 2 of re-start and so far so good. Had my WI today and amazingly I stayed the same :D

I have signed up to the May challenge and this month I am going to loose 14lb, they only thing in the way this month is a few days camping. I'm going to take a secret stash of tetras, bars and sparkling water. The reason I say secret is because were going with my husbands family and they don't know I'm on CD, I know it may sound silly but I don't want them to know as I'm sick if people's opinion especially when they think there's is the only one that matters.

I know I'm not in ketosis at the moment but I am really feel good today. x x

Well done hun!! I've joined the May Challenge too, and would love to lose 14lbs by the end of the month. I'm going to give it my all and up my water intake, I think thats where I might be going wrong. Good luck with the challenge. xxx

Day 4

Day 4 now of my restart after my hols and I'm chuffed still going strong :D

I'm really excited about WI on Saturday, feeling really positive. I haven't actually said it out loud to anyone but I really would like a big loss this week maybe 5lb. fingers crossed.

I'm planning to stick to SS still I go camping on 14th May then I'm going to extend it to SS+ for a few days. x x

Well done hun!! I've joined the May Challenge too, and would love to lose 14lbs by the end of the month. I'm going to give it my all and up my water intake, I think thats where I might be going wrong. Good luck with the challenge. xxx

I hope you get your biggie this week x x
I'm looking forward to the May challenge, not done one before so hopefully I can meet it.

He he won't get my biggie this week because I had 2 days of rebellion on Thurs and Fri but I only put on 1lb luckily, so got back on track on Sat hoping to just get rid of that lb and maybe a couple more if I'm really lucky!! But I'll be happy to lose 1lb this week. Next week however, I want a biggie or I won't be a happy bunny. xx

i have joined the may challenge too and hope to lose the last 10lbs. i've never met a challenge so hope this is my month!! have had a terrible month with work and home stress, being stuck abroad and house probs so hoping i do ok this month.

love your diary!

He he won't get my biggie this week because I had 2 days of rebellion on Thurs and Fri but I only put on 1lb luckily, so got back on track on Sat hoping to just get rid of that lb and maybe a couple more if I'm really lucky!! But I'll be happy to lose 1lb this week. Next week however, I want a biggie or I won't be a happy bunny. xx

Fingers crossed for next week then x

i have joined the may challenge too and hope to lose the last 10lbs. i've never met a challenge so hope this is my month!! have had a terrible month with work and home stress, being stuck abroad and house probs so hoping i do ok this month.

love your diary!

We will do the challenge this month.
I saw your post about you being stuck due to the bl**dy volcano, how did you manage to be so good while out there?

Thanks, I really enjoy writing the diary, it helps me stick to it :)

Back