Lyndzi's Diary - New Journey in Jan

I know I thought that ... Bit then again I can't have a go at him, he is not even slightly over weight. He actually has the other problem...can't keep weight on (I could only dream of eating what he eats)

Were off to Spain, so hopefully warmer than here. Only stopping 4 nights, so surely I can't mess it up too much in 5 days?!?

Day 6

Well not been too bad at all really had porridge (still hate it) for breakfast @ 7.30am, then actually forgot to have lunch, so at 3.30pm had a veg soup (really liked) and now just having a fruits of the Forest shake before i go baby sitting.

WI tomorrow at 5.30pm - nervous and excited...I want to loose atleast 7lb, hope i'm not too dissappointed.

I am determinded to have a 100% first week, i do not want to let myself down or my husband (and plus he may kill me at a waste of £50 week)

Sue - I can't wait till holiday but i'm still going to stay in the zone and avoid carbs (or atleast thats my plan)

Shanny - You look amazing in your pictures and everyday when i want proper food i will keep thinking slim.
How much have you lost?

Right better prepare for Easter Eggs being thrown in my face by the kids.

Speak later :wave_cry: x x

Good luck Lyndzi, fingers crossed for ya x

Day 7 (was WI)

Well yesterday was my WI and I was really please lost 1 and a half inches off my hips :eek:
And lost 9 lb so really please. This week I'm aiming for atleast 5lb to make the stone.
Explained to my CDC i was strggling with 4 shakes a day and have only been having 3 and a half...I got told off:cry:
She told me I needed to have my full 4 everyday as I wouldn't loose as much weight as my body would start shutting down!!

Tonight has been hard as normally on a WI day if I had lost I would have a treat, very nearly had a tin of tuna and salad for my tea but i resisted (YIPEE!!)

Day 8

Woke up later than I normally do with a stinking headache, forced a banana shake down me and a pint of water...note to self take a bottle of water to bed with me to drink through the night.

Been gardening this morning so getting plenty of exercise and sun :)

Right better get back out there.

Hmm Lyndzi I wouldn't worry too much about what your CDC said about your shakes. Half a shake less a day WILL NOT make your body shut down. That's just not scientifically true. I'm 5' 7 and 1/2 so my CDC said I could chose between 3 or 4 shakes a day. Half an inch is not a huge difference. She's just trying to scare you. I have 4 shakes if I feel I need them, 3 if I don't.

If it means you're more likely to stick to it I'd just keep doing what you're doing and don't tell your CDC. Ha ha, someone will probably come on here and tell me off for saying this but, it's the advice given to me by my CDC who's very sensible and has been a CDC for 15 years.

Well done on you fab loss too, what a great start!!! Good luck with this next week!! xxx

Thank you for your advice Surf...Good idea i think i will have between 3/4 a day depending on how i feel and keep it between myself and mini's. (HA HA)

Just had final meal of the day, now off to bed. Feel quite full and content now.
Roll on tomorrow

WooooHoooooo, well done on your loss.

I'm 5'7" so should only have 3 shakes a day but once in a while if I feel the need I'll have 4. Much better that I reckon than 3 shakes and then a nibble-binge! I know that's the opposite of your situation but I'm sure 3 would be fine unless you're an absolute giantess. (Off to have a look further back to see if you say how tall you are in your diary) x

Ah just seen in your 1st post that you're 5'8" so unless just i the 4 shake zone. In which case as you say, 3 or 4 should be just fine xxx

Day 9

What a busy day so far -
*been for a 2 hour walk with my husband
*done 2 hours of ironing
*cooked my husband a roast dinner & made him some cakes
*Weeded the garden
*put 2 wash loads in

Now having a relax with a black tea and nosing on here. :cool:

Well I can honestly say I have had loads more energy :whacky068: the past few days and finding it the easiest diet I have ever done at the moment.
I'm just disappointed I'm going on holiday on Sunday hopefully I wont ruin all my hard work :(

So far to day I have had -
Original Porridge
Strawberry Shake

I'm looking forward to introducing bars :17729:

Since my strawberry shake it's all gone down hill. I've been starving. I have had all my meals. Just tided the spare room to take my mind off food.

I'm not looking forward to the coming week... Tomorrow my mum goes in for an operation and so does my father in law I'm going to be running round like a headless chicken.
I will be walking my mums dogs all week( which I don't mind) I'm actually looking forward to it!!

Just a little nervous about tomorrow.

Hope everything goes well with the operations tomorrow. Well done for sticking with it during all this x

Day 11

Well Mum and Dad (in law) are both ok...still in hospital but good.
Dogs walked, husband fed, cats fed, washing done now need to do 20 mins on the bike have a bath, down about 2 pints of water and then have a lovely long soak in the bath :D

Feel good today...but Sunday is fast approaching and were going on Holiday early hours of Monday. I have a little action plan on what to do but any advice on what to eat and drink will be greatly appreciated.
Also Mother in law has invited us over for lunch on sunday, What shall i do?

Down the hatch so far today-
1st meal - Banana Shake
2nd meal - Chili Soup
3rd meal - Vanilla Shake

Drink - 4 pints

Day 12 - Been Naughty

:bliss:Been running back and forth between home and my Mum (who is in hospital, about 30mins away) Today i walked the dogs then got back to Mum's and it was bout 7pm, I hadn't had a shake since midday so I was hungry I tried to pick good and had 2 slices of cucumber and a spoon full of sweetcorn. I could now kick myself for not sticking a shake in my bag...but onwards and upwards. Hope I haven't done too much damage.

Back