Lyndzi's Diary - New Journey in Jan

I love Strawberry and the chocolate the most... and i think the soups are amazing

katiebaby said:
I love Strawberry and the chocolate the most... and i think the soups are amazing

I tolerate the soups so I can have abit of savoury but am not a huge fan of them.

I've been up since 6am and been ready to walk into town since 8am and it's pissing down! I'm not walking in this.
Woke up with another headache but a drink of water soon sorted that out. Porridge then some house work think I will start with cleaning the windows (inside) then hope it stops raining so I can go to town

I did have a sneaky peek at the scales this morning 7lb down :0)

Ooooh well done!! All the best for the official weigh in later on :)

Had all my water today and more *Yeah, but the amount of times I've had to go to the loo I'm glass I'm not on a water meter lol!

Missed my lunch time shake today so have only had porridge and soup so far, I'll gwt the third in later after BL.

How is everyone else doing? x

Last shake just gone down the hatch (chocolate) now need to get warm again so tucking myself in to bed.

Day 5 tomorrow so things can only get better from here on in.

I havent long had my porridge.... kept it till last :S wasnt any better... but I am sticking to it 100% no wobbles or anything I am so proud of myself. I think i might have to move into the bathroom for the forseeable future as I am spending so much time there :)

I think constantly going to the loo is the secret behind cambridge. The amount of calories you must burn!

I don't think I will be getting porridge again after this week. I'm a shake fan.

Once I have done with my porridges 12 to go :/ I'm sticking to soups and shakes

Feels like the time should be about 5 pm. I've cleaned all my downstairs windows, walked into town now at home about to have a quick bath while my little boy is asleep.
Then when he wakes up it's play time for an hour till his lunch.

Todays going well struggling with my water though as I'm so cold but I will get it down my neck.

Had another sneek at the scales today.and 9lb down. I'm now hoping for a 10lb loss on Friday.

Wow where did all this energy come from...today I have cleaned the kitchen, cleaned the inside windows, made up batchs of food for my little boy, walked into town & even managed to squeeze in a bath and a couple of episodes of Supernatural.

Now I'm just lay in bed reading mini's and watching tv.

Today I've had 2 litres of water. Porridge, soup and need to have a shake still.

How is everyone doing?

Is that day 5? I found day 4 was the worst for me, but it does pass (although I am 8 weeks in and in a foul mood today too!). Sounds like you might have burnt lots of activity calories, if you need to burn more I need to clean under my stairs tomorrow........wanna come and help?!

Back