Lyndzi's Diary - New Journey in Jan

Day 1 - 100%...whoo whoo!!

I'm very pleased with myself but have had a fuzzy headache for most of the day (this can not be down to the diet though as it's only day 1)

Well done on 100% day :D x

Fuzzy headache could be you going into ketosis - Keep up the water Xx

You should hit ketosis soon, So should start feeling a lot better :D

Good luck for tomorrow! Xx

Day 3

Not feeling too bad just wish I would get in to ketosis or even better for the weight to drop off over night :8855:

So far today -

Breakfast - Porridge (with a tsp of choc shake)
Lunch - Strawberry Tetra
Water - 2litres

Just got to make it through the afternoon and tonight.

I have a busy afternoon as I'm on my own at work and then off to see my Mum and walk her 3 dogs tonight.

Day 3 over with...

Well day 3 is nearly over with, been out of the house most of the day (got back an hour a go)
Had 3 shakes and 3 litres of water, I have drunk about 6 cups of tea/coffee aswell (not sure if thats good or bad)

I had a bit of a downer this afternoon and was wondering how I got myself into this state (so fat!!) I can not believe what I'm putting myself through to get trim, it is a big life changer but I'm glad to be doing it. I'm proud of my achievement and it's NOT a race, but the sooner the weigh is off the sooner i'm not paying out :)

Hope tomorrow goes well x x

Yay for another day down :D

The time will soon pass and you`ll be happy & healthy x

Well done Hun, I was having the exact same thoughts today, but I was thinking how unfair it is that it's so easy for me to get fat and such a huge struggle to lose the weight again. I guess this should be a lesson to me really!! And you're right it's not a race, something I often forget. We'll get there, and we'll have both learned valuable lessons along the way! I totally believe you can do it!!!!! Xxx

Well done Hun, I was having the exact same thoughts today, but I was thinking how unfair it is that it's so easy for me to get fat and such a huge struggle to lose the weight again. I guess this should be a lesson to me really!! And you're right it's not a race, something I often forget. We'll get there, and we'll have both learned valuable lessons along the way!
totally believe you can do it!!!!! Xxx

I have to do it this time. Been on too many diets. Actually my life so far has been one big long diet. But a failed one at that.
CD is the best diet for me and I've spent too much money on it now.
We can get back into the swing of this x x

Too right, it's the only diet I've actually persevered with even when I've cheated I've got right back on with it, I'm actually looking forward to getting back into ketosis, and I love not having to think about what food I'm allowed to have, no food is easier for me I think, I kept coming unstuck with SS+ because I wanted more than I was allowed if that makes sense.

Here's to another 100% day tomorrow, we can do it! Xx

Good luck to both of you x

How's today been Lyndzi? I'm getting there slowly, had my WI tonight and even after the weekend of sin I only put on 1lb so I'm over the moon and it's kept me motivated to keep going with SS.

Had a good long chat with my CDC and I've realised I'm an all or nothing girl. So long as the only thing to pass my lips is CD or water I'll be fine, but once I get the taste of other things - game over!! So for as long as I can I'm going to be doing SS and not adding the meal. It's how I lost so much first time round, because I don't get the food cravings as badly if I don't have anything at all. Now I've got my head round that I hope I'll be okay!

Good luck for tomorrow, here's to another 100% day. xx

Well done with you WI looks like you pulled it back.

I'm the same and all or nothing girl aswell but at the moment i'm playing stupid bloody games...arrggghhhh!!

Ive bugger up my run today.
I have eatten -
2 x celery sticks
1 x tin of tuna
2 x bread sticks

What an idiot, not major bad but bad enough!!

Never mind, if I can pull it back you can!! Like you say nothing major so don't let it become major by carrying it on tomorrow, just keep going with CD like you never had the other things. The only bad bit there was the breadsticks, which I'm sure won't harm.

Good luck tomorrow xx

I'm so hungry, I thought I'd be well on way into ketosis by now but I probably put myself back a few days last night by having 2 bread sticks!!

Back