Lyndzi's Diary - New Journey in Jan

You're welcome hun, I'm always around if you need me xx

OMG!! sooo sorry hun come off CD or move up the plan and eat foods.!!

Big huggssss.x

part of me wants to come of CD but I want to keep on it till June at least. Think I will phone CDC tomorrow. thanks x x

Lol go for it hun! I can handle it! X

oh no!!! so sorry for you hun!!! get some proper comfort food down you (and i know the CD stalwarts will blast me for saying that) but forget cd for now and look after yourself! eat well and take your tabs, we are all here for you and wish you well!

Really struggled to eat today...well in fact not had anything!! Apart from water, diet coke & tea.
I know it's bad I just can't face it I feel if I eat anything other than CD I will stuff my face and the though of having a shake makes me feel sick.

KD has told me I need to come off CD till my next proper period, I have emailed head office for clarification (no reply as yet)

My head is really messed up today!!!
Back to work tomorrow x

oh no!!! so sorry for you hun!!! get some proper comfort food down you (and i know the CD stalwarts will blast me for saying that) but forget cd for now and look after yourself! eat well and take your tabs, we are all here for you and wish you well!

we posted at the same time. I have no idea what to do...arrggghhhh!!

I'd listen to KD hun, she's been doing this a long time and really knows her stuff!! The break will probably do you good too. Don't feel guilty about it. Sometimes you need to take time out and I'm inclined to agree with Leeds, treat yourself to something nice, but try and keep control (easier said than done though lol). Take time out for yourself xxx

Morning do u have to treat yourself to comfort food???

I would try and maintain your weight loss to date either coming off for a week or so, or move up a higher plan.!!!

Only you can decide lyndzi!!!

Take care of yourself please.x

lyndzi - dont worry about it, cd should be last on the list right now. i came off plan for a month (it wasnt planned) and maintained, just ate whati wanted but smaller portions and most importantly kept up with the water drinking. i think this made me less hungry and helped me digest food better. Trust me, as long as you do not start binging you wont gain, and if you do you can lose it when you come back to cd. i totally understand why you have no appetite at the moment, but dont give cd another thought until you have grieved properly for your loss and feel better physically.

as for comfort food, well my comfort food is granary toast and poached egg, or a skinny latte so not all comfort food is bad for you. make some good choices over the next few days and then you know when you will be ready to come back.

Hello, I'm well thanks. Congratulations on hitting target, bet your well chuffed. What are you going to do now(diet wise).
I lost 3 on this week. I'm sticking to CD but introducing food aswell, doctor said it was ok :0)

Well I'm now on ss+ (doctors orders) so just had half a tin of tuna. Very nice but full now...still got another shake to fit in later :confused:

Tomorrow were off to pizza hut but I have decided I'm having a chicken salad so all is good on the CD front x x

take care of yourself hun.

I've had a lovely weekend. Very sad it's Sunday night :0(
Had 2 birthdays today so been busy visiting. One party was at pizza hut...but I was very proud I resisted temptation of pizza and had chicken wings and salad. I even gave 2 chicken wings away, I junk I may be learning, or I hope I am.
But I did have diet coke while I was there(naughty I know) but water was twice the price.

Also today I have had
*chocolate shake
*1/2 peanut bar
*strawberry mousse

Off to bed soon as I have a horrid day at work tomorrow 8am - 7pm and have got a big show going on.

4 days till WI

Well 4 days until my next WI :wave_cry: I'm nervous but only because I really really want to loose 3 lb this week and that will make it 2 stone I have lost on CD.

I have been good so no reason I shouldn't loose 3lb. Fingers crossed. ;)

Fingers crossed for your wi. Hope you get that 3lbs loss! Xxx

Back