Lyndzi's Diary - New Journey in Jan

Week 8

This is becoming a struggle...I think it's becuase I can see a small tunnel (a week off for my birthday).
I am looking forward to eating and drinking over my birthday but am determinded not to go overboard.

Same here hun, I just got back from my CDC and I'm more or less the same weight as I was this time last year, which I pleased about. I'm just going to enjoy my birthday (not to excess) and then get right back on it after. Not long to go now hun, then it'll be a fresh start again afterwards. xx

dont worry about the day off. i have one off every week, and its actually a total anti climax. i wake up have a cuppa, water, but of toast and then a evening meal. you'll find your body will adjust to the smaller amounts you need and prompt you when to eat. also you get full much quicker. also, when you know you can eat you find you dont really want to. good luck for the weigh in!

Really want to throw the towel in at the moment, keeping wanting to eat carbs, struggling to drink and need a BIG glass of wine.
Think the reasons I'm struggling are
*stressful week at work
*I can see the light as I'm having a week off in 7 days
*were considering getting a dog and I'm excited and nervous
*I can see the results ( I know this one sounds daft but I feel so much more confident as my body snap has changed loads)

KD has recommended doing next week at 810 to get ready for my birthday week off!!!

I hate feeling like this!!!

KD always speaks wise words, my CDC suggested the same thing to me, except I've just been disobedient and started my week off early, but I'm going to be ending it early too. I've eaten carbs 2 days in a row and feel terrible. I had chips at lunch time at Ikea and I still feel stuffed, I feel like my stomach is going to explode. I've never felt like this before, but it's definitely carb related because it happened yesterday too shortly after I ate carbs. I used to live off carbs and don't remember ever feeling like this, but then maybe I was just used to feeling crappy. To be honest I can't wait to get back onto CD just to feel better. Blurgh, I can't believe the Carb Queen has turned against carbs....

Another low result!!

Well I always like Saturday morning due to my WI but at the moment I'm getting fed uo with my small losses...I starve myself and still only loose 2 or 3 lb. I know a loss is a loss but it's soooooooo annoying. :cry:
I was planning on having a tuna salas a large glass of wine tonight but after my crap loss I'm not going to do it.
I'm going to stick 100% to CD until WI on Thursday to prove I can do better.

My CDC probably thinks I stuff my face all week.

I'm having low losses this time round, I tried to tell my CDC that they've changed the ingredients in the diet, but she said they hadn't lol, nice try. I have no idea why this is happening and it took me a long time to make my peace with it. I spent ages being incredibly frustrated and cross about it, but I've realised that I could do one of 2 things... I could stick with it, and know that I'd lose every week because I don't cheat , or I could try a different diet and run the risk of not losing anything because it's so much easier to get out of control. Needless to say I've stuck with CD because I know I'll lose it with another diet. After this week off I fully expect to have a gain but usually when that happens, I lose it with a whoosh then back to my 2 and 3lbs again.

It's frustrating but only you can decide what to do x

Right...must remain 100% this week and resist the urge to :eatdrink051:eat and drink the entire contence of the fridge!!!

Went for 6 mile bike ride today which was really good then came home looking forward to a choc mousse and I only made it too watery (I was gutted!!)

WI will be 2 days early this week so fingers crossed I can pull something worth while out of the bag :eek:

I'm having low losses this time round, I tried to tell my CDC that they've changed the ingredients in the diet, but she said they hadn't lol, nice try. I have no idea why this is happening and it took me a long time to make my peace with it. I spent ages being incredibly frustrated and cross about it, but I've realised that I could do one of 2 things... I could stick with it, and know that I'd lose every week because I don't cheat , or I could try a different diet and run the risk of not losing anything because it's so much easier to get out of control. Needless to say I've stuck with CD because I know I'll lose it with another diet. After this week off I fully expect to have a gain but usually when that happens, I lose it with a whoosh then back to my 2 and 3lbs again.

It's frustrating but only you can decide what to do x

Thanks it helps to know others feel the same. I will stay on CD as its the best diet I have ever been on just get a little disheartened at times x

This week has been horrid CD wise, it's been a really struggle and I've only been 80% on SS. Have succumbed a couple of days and had a SS + day.

Last night we had a friend over who we haven't seen for ages and I did a mini buffet. Salad, chicken & mushroom kebabs, chips, pizza and strawberry cheesecake. I stuck to only having 3 x chicken kebabs and salad which I was very pleased about :0)

But he was determinded for me to try the wine...so after a panic I quickly though on my feet and pulled out some black wine glasses. Poured him a glass of wine a secretly poured myself a glass of water...sneeky but it worked.

Must be good as WI tomorrow then off the plan the plan for 1 week arrggghhhh!!!

Wow Lyndzi well done you, for resisting the mini buffet and sticking to good stuff, and for thinking on your feet about the wine glasses, pure genius!! Hope your WI goes well tomorrow. xxx

Thanks Surf. Not too hopeful about tomorrow as 2 days early and been introducing food this week.

Well & Truely F**cked off

I can not believe I have gained 2lb!!:cry:

I do not understand why this has happened, I know I'm 2 days early WI, drank about 1 litre before but still...

Well I'm off the diet now as I'm having a week off due to going away and birthdays (my 25th & hubby's 30th) I'm so dissappointed I'm starting this week with a gain???

:cry:WHY:cry:

oh no! dont worry. i did 810 this week and think i will gain tomorrow too. its a pain, but it'll all come off again.

Feel Guilty As Hell!!

Been camping for 3 days and have pretty much eaten and drank anything I have fancied!!
Feel sooooo guilty now, in fact so guilty I am back on CD till Wednesday. I was suppose to be off the diet for 10 days but I'm petrified of putting loads of weight back on. I had a sneek on the scales earlier and it says in 3 days I have put on 5lbs.

Got back home from camping today at 3pm, hubby pulled in to McDonalds for a big mac meal and I came home and had a cranberry bar.

So today I have only done half a day -
*cranberry bar
*choc mousse
* 2 litres

Morning All,

Ive been off CD since last Thursday due to going away and it being my 25th Birthday and my husbands 30th!! And I have eaten and drunk like a pig...my WI is Friday lunchtime so I have today really to get my body back on track.

I had a lovely time but feel very bloated and a little hungover today :rolleyes:, back to work today :(.
For our birthday my Mother in law brought us a weekend away in Chester (this weekend, so will be a little disprupted againg but going to try and be reasonably good :))

Back after 10 days off CD

Here I am...Back after 10 days off CD. It wasn't suppose to be that long a break but it was so here is to moving forward.

I have plenty of CD in the house so I am going to book my WI on Saturday so hopefully I wont be too dissappointed with the result.

Well this is my first day and I will have a 100% week even though I know it will be hard.

Good luck for your next WI and well done for getting straight back on it Xx

Well here is hoping...I would like to be 14st 10lb when i go back on Saturday.
So I think I have some hard work to do :sigh:

Back