Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Hi Lynne, hope the x-rays show it's something non permanent. xx

So do I!!!!!

I bet! When do you get the results? xx

I'm seeing the GP again a week on Tuesday. If the xray doesn't show anything I'm going to ask to be referred for an MRI

Quite a wait then. Hope you have a massive improvement by then. xx

Thanks GP. It does feel better today.

Hi. Feeling much better today. The painkillers are clearly having an effect! I actually thought my leg was better but every so often it aches again and also i get a sharp pain in the back of my knee and it feels like it's going to collapse sometimes when I walk. Had an xray this am - really hope it doesn't show any arthritis. My throat has stopped hurting too so I don't know if that is due to the painkillers. Only side effects so far hve been feeling tired and a bit stoned!
Weight wise I hadn't lost anything today but I've still lost 4lb since Sunday which is good!

I am glad you are starting to feel better x

Good morning Lynne, hope you're experiencing more improvement today and you get a nice surprise on the scales! Have a great day xx

Thanks both. Still not feeling 100% but steadily getting better. Weight was the same this morning. Hopefully it will be down further on weigh in day on Sunday. If not, I wont be too bothered as I've already lost 4lb this week so far. I just thought I would have a large loss because this is my first week fully back on exante for ages. My main mini target is to lose another 7lb to get down to my pre Philadelphia weight.

Good afternoon Lynne, glad you're getting a bit better.

Fingers crossed you get a whoosh for Sundays weigh in xx

Thanks GP. I've got mine crossed too!

Been quiet here this week hasn't it? :confused:

It has! Maybe everyone 's busy. I've been on a lot because I've not been to work.

Hiya,Glad to hear you are starting to feeling a little better.
Congrats on the 4lb so far and fingers crossed for even more by WI.

Hope the pain really eases for the weekend,
xxxx

Thanks CM.

It is quieter on the boards at the moment :(
It will be busy again soon I expect :)

Hi Lynne. So pleased you are feeling a bit better don't rush going back to work though and good luck with the weigh in x

Good morning Lynne, hope you're seeing even more improvement today, healthwise and weightwise! xx

Not feeling too good today. Was sick through the night and this morning.
I know what caused it - I accidently took 2 omeprazole tablets instead of 2 co-codamol last night. I'm only supposed to take one a day which I had done in the morning. Won't be taking any of those today! Weight wise there still isn't any movement but I know it will come.

Back