Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

My mum is good with the diet really (she weighs about 8 1/2 st) but when I once got under 14 she did say that I could stop as I look about right!!!

The worst is one of my friends who keeps looking me up and down as though not happy with the loss and when I did it last time told me that I should stop before I look I'll......I was still in the 15's at the time! Also she and another friend are always trying to get into the 11's and messaging when they do, yet I should stop at 15 and they are both a good few inches taller than me. Hmmm....

Lynne if you do do blocks of 7ish days and just eat healthily when you're out then you'll do brilliantly and the weight will still keep falling off you xx

Katie I was just saying to Twinkle that it seems like people get comfortable with having someone around that's bigger than them & feel a bit threatened when they see the weight coming off. One of the girls at work actually said to me that if I was going to lose weight she was going on a diet because she didn't want to be the biggest in the office!!. She is not even that much overweight by the way!! My thought on it-by September she IS going to be bigger than me lol x

Lol she will be bigger than you and so will others - the joys of all your hard work and perseverance :D

We will all be the 'thin ones' in our social groups!

Thanks ladies.

Still going strong Lynne ! x

You're doing fab Lynne. My mum is usually the same but I have to say, that she is different this time and is thinking of doing this herself. Friends and family (although we love them dearly) can be our worst enemies when it comes to dieting. That's why I usually start a diet without telling anyone. Their negativity can be disheartening but we do have the strength to get through it.

I hope next weekend goes well with your Mum and just remember that you're the one in control :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

How are you today Lynne ?:D

Thanks all. I'm doing fine but not back in ketosis yet. My mum has always been difficult. She tries to feed me carbs all the time while at the same time giving a running commentary on what and isn't fattening. I'm not too worried about going though, I just weather it now and see the funny side.

Ketosis should hit soon Lynne. Keep going x

I hope so Susie - still 12st 5lb this morning! And still waiting for that whoosh!!!!!!!!

Blooming well hope so Darcie!

I have to keep at it because if I stay the same on 600 calories a day then goodness knows what will happen on more! (Only joking, I know I have to lose weight if I stick to TS!)

Wouldn't it be lovely if we could have a long long sleep and wake up stones lighter and inches smaller....that's my dream today :)

It would be Katie. I think that's what we all wish for!

Back