Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

I know I'll lose weight faster doing a vlcd than a normal food eating one but I've still got no patience - I want it all off now lol xx

Lol I think we are all like that, " I've been dieting for 2/3/12/30 days why am I not thin yet??" :) doing great Lynne X wish I was in the 12s :)

At least its winter so by the time we shed our coats we will all be slimmer x

Carly, I think I'm going to be in the 12s for ever!

Still going great Lynne and keep going the way your going and you will be in the 12s.... Size 12s that is! Love your little mini challenges! Your constantly challenging yourself and doing it! :) xxx

Thanks Carrie. It will be great to be in size 12s!

Thanks Togs. My clothes feel looser but the scales aren't moving from 12st 5lb!

Ah Lynne, I know how that feels, treading water as it were, not moving from the spot. Doing something as challenging as Exante and not seeing a result on the scales can make you questions whether it's worth it sometimes. But I'm trying to remind myself of the alternative which in my case would be eating too much of all the bad stuff. So at least what we are doing benefits our health. And the weight will come off. It has to be! I'm rooting for a good week this week :)

Thanks Togs. My clothes feel looser but the scales aren't moving from 12st 5lb!

Sounds like you are due a whoosh :) also you had rice the other day if you hadn't you'd have less water weight and be lower x

Ah Lynne, I know how that feels, treading water as it were, not moving from the spot. Doing something as challenging as Exante and not seeing a result on the scales can make you questions whether it's worth it sometimes. But I'm trying to remind myself of the alternative which in my case would be eating too much of all the bad stuff. So at least what we are doing benefits our health. And the weight will come off. It has to be! I'm rooting for a good week this week :)

The weight has to come off with so few calories!

Sounds like you are due a whoosh :) also you had rice the other day if you hadn't you'd have less water weight and be lower x

I reckon you're right about the rice - I had a lot! Hope you're tight about the Whoosh too DQ!

Thanks Carly, I hope so! Had my last mushroom risotto this evening. Thank goodness because it is the only exante meal I have to force myself to eat. It is gross!

Thanks Carly, I hope so! Had my last mushroom risotto this evening. Thank goodness because it is the only exante meal I have to force myself to eat. It is gross!

Well that's something to celebrate ;)

It certainly is! I'm not a fussy eater - wish I was - but really don't like exante mushroom risotto! It is horrible.

I have never tried the mushroom risotto. I'm a bit like you, and don't mind any of the other packs though :)

You are in the lower end of the 12's
Whooshing to the 11's, soon I reckon :D

I really wish it would happen Marge!

Back