Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Hopefully I wont be on many of them.

Didnt get in until 3am? Well at least you didn't have to put your PJ's on lol :)
Going out and abstaining is tough and sometimes you just don't want to! Like you say it'll go.
Now lets see these photos ;-)

The Night of the Super Man Onesie

Well, here we are. Not at all flattering but here's Lynne in her superman onesie! I think I was the only female who hadn't dressed up to look sexy - my friend Gabrielle who is next to me was the black widow. The skinny one in the iron man mask is my 21 year old son, Tom.

1381450_10201668367505217_1721297513_n.jpg1383590_10201668363585119_1004812209_n.jpg1385751_10201668366065181_1733428724_n.jpg

Good pics Lynne :)
And you look like you enjoyed yourself, which is good :D
You are still down from last Sunday :)
You seem to have already had a word with yourself, so draw a line and start again.
You know how well this diet works when we stick to it. Deviation doesn't really work on it eh ? :)
Do you have any more up coming events ?
If your social calendar is clear for a bit, you really could have a good go at it ;)

Thanks Marge. I've got a clear run for a while now so I'm definitely want to have a good go at it. As soon as my leg is sorted I want to start back at the gym.

Brilliant love it! X

Thank you Lil!

Have just ordered a new pedometer on ebay. I think it should arrive on Wednesday. When it does arrive I'll post a 10,000 steps a day challenge. Hope some of you will join me.

Love the pictures Lynne you look like you had a great time- I will join you on your step challenge in fact I am off to pop my pedometer in my packing now as I fly in the morning I need some challenge and that sounds fab - even if it means not taking the stairs in the office and hotel for the next 2 weeks alone x

I did have a good time but have suffered for it today! Looking forward to the challenge.

Lynne I have the pedometer packed - I am such a disgrace I had an unopened weight watchers one from years back so I took it out and reset it all ready for the morning - I had not even taken the piece of plastic out that connected the battery up :) hope yours arrives and we can get this challenge going I feel better now at least I will get some walking done while off plan for 2 weeks thanks so much x

Good morning Lynne, will join you in a pedometer challenge.

Sounding like you're feeling more positive now. Let's nail this for good!

Hope your leg's feeling much better too xx

Hey Lynne, it's good to hear that you're getting better, especially with your leg, that sort of thing is always a worry. and I'm sure you'll do just fine with getting back on track, seeing as your health is picking up, you'll be in a better frame of mind. I'm not sure if I can join the pedometer challenge, but I really do want to include more walking so I'm going to set myself the goal of adding 3 20-minute walks or pilates sessions depending on weather a bit, and timing. I'm often out for such long days that I don't get home until after dark and it's no fun walking pitch black country lanes.

Hi Lynne,
Sorry to read that you,ve not been well recently. Glad to see that you,re still going for it though!
I've also got a bit of a clear run so am back to do 5 weeks of TS and am on Day 1
WE CAN DO IT!!!
Gemma x

I love the photo's fantastic!

thank you for sharing

Hi all. Just a short entry - it's nearly 11 pm and I've spent nearly all night catching up! Was 12st 5lb this morning so have already lost 2lb of the 3lb I put on on Saturday night. Have been 100% today apart from 2 leerdammer slices (not sure if that's the right spelling!) New pedometer challenge now on challenge board! Bee - if you're walking at all you can do it. All you need is a pedometer and you can buy them really cheaply - only a couple of quid.

Good Morning, Lynne, well done on the 2lb coming off again! That's always a major glimmer of hope after a blow out :) Yes, I should look into getting a pedometer, I'd have to order one online coz there's no chance I'd find one in a shop in the area, unless the local farmer's market started stocking sports equipment :D
I used to have one, somewhere, several house moves ago, and just having it boosted my motivation to go and do it. It seemed that it meant more that way. Will have a look.

Good afternoon Lynne. I popped my ped on this morning, so will absolutely join you in this challenge!

Hope you're having a good one xx

How are you doing Lynn?
Good luck for the challenge.

Back