Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Hopefully they'll have gone down again tomorrow morning too!

They will :)

Fingers crossed!

Good Morning Lynne! Any news on the weigh in? :)

Glad to hear you're doing well on your re-start, I weighed in this morning to have a starting point, just updated the challenge thread. O deary me, I gained over a stone in the last few months of dithering.
But I have a new incentive...going home and visiting family in April. By that time it will be over 18 months since I last saw them so it's gotta be a good loss until then.

Hi Bee, that's not just an incentive, that's a must do! I put on about the same amount as you but I'm still considerably lighter than when I first started last April so that's a bonus! I've been remebering about the last year and when you decided you were going to get a dog and then decided to ask if you could walk someone else's instead. That was around the time I was going on 7 mile walks! I won't be able to do that again until my leg is completely better but there's nothing to stop me taking the dog on shorter walks and getting those steps on my pedometer! The Christmas tree is coming down today so hopefully I'll manage to get my treadmill back up in the lounge and start getting more exercise in on there.
Hi Carrie - I'm pleased to announce that I'm another lb down today! So that's 2lb already this week and weigh in isn't until Wednesday!
It's week 1 day 4 today.
After a little blip yesterday, 2 cappucinos, I intend staying well and truly on course today. I find it easier at weekends because the days aren't so long and I can have my first pack a lot later. I'm having a lazy day today. I didn't get up until 10 and have done very little yet so far. Plans for today are: take measurements so that I can start my new monthly progress diary (pictures, measurements and monthly weight loss); take tree down; clean kitchen and lounge; walk dog 3 times; do some washing; do a bit of ahopping; have a bath and watch tv tonight. Not very exciting but it will do me! I haven't had my first pack yet whereas I usually have it at about 6,30 am! Thinking about this, I might start waiting until I get to work for my first pack and just having a coffee before I go.

Glad the scales are moving for you lynne!
How much do you want to lose? x

Oh and i thought you were on week 1 day 3 as you started on thursday 2nd?

Thanks both. Even though I didn't start exante until thursday 2nd, I weighed in on 1st and so am counting that as day 1. Miss Mac - I'm hoping ti lose 68lb!

Oh i see! I couldnt do that as i can easily put on 4 lb on my final day of eating! That is so bad i know!
I am sure you will get that off no problem, bit of determination and this site for support....we can do it :) x

That's what we need! I had about 1300 calories on my last day.

Right measurements taken - shocking!!!! - have had a bar and coffee and am now going to set up my monthly progress diary. Each month I'm going to put up new pictures, measurements and weight. They are all embarrassing at the moment but hopefully in 6 months time they'll make me proud!

Right measurements taken - shocking!!!! - have had a bar and coffee and am now going to set up my monthly progress diary. Each month I'm going to put up new pictures, measurements and weight. They are all embarrassing at the moment but hopefully in 6 months time they'll make me proud!
Brilliant! You'll be so happy you did it x

I will if I can see any changes next month!

Good afternoon Lynne. Loving the positivity here. Have a fab one xx

Thanks G. I think we're all going to have a positive one this year!

Back